Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

In an attempt to get work done while somewhat embracing this magnificent weather, I opened the window but pulled the blind down most of the way, grand because the sun shines directly in my bedroom window for most of the day so I still feel like it's sunny inside even with the blind down. A group of lads have just moved their sitting room furniture outside into the courtyard and are talking as loud as humanly possible by the sounds of it. And I was just starting to get somewhere.....

Edit: They've now multiplied and have a guitar and two skateboards.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

So my housemate has a load of people over, and they're being loud and drinking and a pain in my arse. I was up at 5am, stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

How can you make me feel so ****?
    Like you're home all of five minutes and I told you something I've been really happy about yet you create a negative from it which isn't even relevant and completely **** all over me. No matter what I ****ing do you just ruin it. You can **** off I don't want anything to do with you. I don't care if it means having to support myself through college you won't want to help me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Perhaps Im crazy and clingy - But I do not appreciate when my boyfriend randomly disappears and ignores me for 24 hours straight - Not answering his phone, reading facebook messages or answering texts... Going crazy with worry and can't do anything about it, when only a week ago we nearly broke up over communication issues.... ARGHHHHH
    We were supposed to be meeting up at 5 today, and now its looking like Im getting blown off by default..
    Stuff like this is starting to happen too often and I have enough to be dealing without this extra stress.. Can't decide if its an indicator that this relationship is reaching its end or what.. I dont even know anymore :(

EDIT:
    Ok so now brief contact has been made to be told that 'We need to talk.' and that he'll be over later...
    2 years together and for some reason its all gone to **** in a day and I dont have the slightest clue why :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Failed my chemistry exam

The worst thing is.....I could've passed it had I read the paper through first......

I COULDVE PASSED UGHHHHHHHH

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

aleatorio wrote: »
    Perhaps Im crazy and clingy - But I do not appreciate when my boyfriend randomly disappears and ignores me for 24 hours straight - Not answering his phone, reading facebook messages or answering texts... Going crazy with worry and can't do anything about it, when only a week ago we nearly broke up over communication issues.... ARGHHHHH
    We were supposed to be meeting up at 5 today, and now its looking like Im getting blown off by default..
    Stuff like this is starting to happen too often and I have enough to be dealing without this extra stress.. Can't decide if its an indicator that this relationship is reaching its end or what.. I dont even know anymore :(

EDIT:
    Ok so now brief contact has been made to be told that 'We need to talk.' and that he'll be over later...
    2 years together and for some reason its all gone to **** in a day and I dont have the slightest clue why :(

If it's any consolation, it doesn't sound like you're being clingy... it doesn't exactly take much effort to answer the phone and say "Soz, bit busy, can't talk." or even send a text saying same. Flat out ignoring calls and texts is a bit sh*t IMO.

But shur you'd never know, maybe ye "need to talk" because he's gonna propose or something. :pac:

Hugsie, I know that feel bro. When I failed my repeat exam two years ago, the fact that I probably could have passed if I'd just read over one past paper hurt more than actually failing. Do you've repeats or what's the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

wnolan1992 wrote: »

Hugsie, I know that feel bro. When I failed my repeat exam two years ago, the fact that I probably could have passed if I'd just read over one past paper hurt more than actually failing. Do you've repeats or what's the story?

Yep theres repeat exams but hopefully ive passed with my continuous assessment......but even at the same time its just so frustrating cause I really needed to do ok :/

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    If it's any consolation, it doesn't sound like you're being clingy... it doesn't exactly take much effort to answer the phone and say "Soz, bit busy, can't talk." or even send a text saying same. Flat out ignoring calls and texts is a bit sh*t IMO.

But shur you'd never know, maybe ye "need to talk" because he's gonna propose or something. :pac:

Well, he just broke up with me because 'It wasnt working' and he wasnt happy in the relationship any more..

My first ever 'proper' breakup.. and Im in bits..
    Dont know what to be doing with myself..

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Break ups suck. But honestly, it gets better. Plus he sounds like a bit of an eejit if he was trying to avoid you like that.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Break ups suck. But honestly, it gets better. Plus he sounds like a bit of an eejit if he was trying to avoid you like that.

He needed time to think it over apparently.. idk :L

We're going to try and still be friends.. but Im trying to be sensible about it.. deleted all evidence off my phone, etc., and unfriending him on facebook for a while until he no longer screams '<3' in my head xD

Idk I feel like a sappy over dramatic 17 year old but I legitimately saw a future for us, I just fecked it up because Ive been having some mental-health issues for the last few months and he thinks its interferring with 'us' too much..

*sigh*

• Advertisement

If he thinks your mental health problems aren't worth working through with you, then he's not worth it. I'm speaking from experience here.

If he thinks your mental health problems aren't worth working through with you, then he's not worth it. I'm speaking from experience here.

Yeah I know.. tis just rough, seemed like everything was fine 48 hours ago :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

My puppy got hit by a car last week and had to be put down :( We only had him 2 months and still miss him terribly. I feel like we failed him completely.

I've had some weird sinus infection/sore throat combo for the past few days; half my face is painful to even the slightest touch.

I don't really know how I feel about someone, or what to do about it. Feelings may get hurt.

I think I'm just going to give everyone who frequents this forum a big hug

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Well, he just broke up with me because 'It wasnt working' and he wasnt happy in the relationship any more..

My first ever 'proper' breakup.. and Im in bits..
    Dont know what to be doing with myself..

The best advice I was ever given was 'It's called a break up because it's broken.' Don;t rush into being friends either.

Anyway, CTYIGirl is right!! If you can't support someone when they're low then you don't deserve them.
    My puppy got hit by a car last week and had to be put down :( We only had him 2 months and still miss him terribly. I feel like we failed him completely.

I've had some weird sinus infection/sore throat combo for the past few days; half my face is painful to even the slightest touch.

I don't really know how I feel about someone, or what to do about it. Feelings may get hurt.

I'm really sorry to hear :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Yeah I know.. tis just rough, seemed like everything was fine 48 hours ago :rolleyes:

Went out with a girl a few years ago first "real" relationship, loved her with all I had. She found a reason to break up with me every other week and then get back with me. It was stupid of me to keep going back to it, because there was so much emotional blackmail and just hurtful stuff going on along with all that.

You're better off with out him, trust me.

You're not alone in having mental health issues, they're so much more common than people realise. I've suffered with depression and anxiety for years. You will find people in your life who will support you and be there for you when you need them. It might take a while but you will, I only found those people just over a year ago and I've never had a group of friends like them, that I could call my brothers.

Keep your head up! You'll pull through! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

Went out at the weekend and so took the weekend off from study, been horribly sick ever since so haven't even started my homework let alone any study.

It reaaaaaaaaaaally sucks cos I was willing (I think) to put in some serious work over these holidays cos I haven't really been doing so.

The fact that I'm now looking into level 7's is saddening me. Especially considering the 'bags of potential' some of my teachers think I have.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to it by Saturday.

Sucks cos I know others will have been putting in 5+ hours all week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

LoveLamps wrote: »
    The fact that I'm now looking into level 7's is saddening me.

I did the lowest CAO points (235) level 8 honours degree in the country when I started. :D

Still is I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I'm going to go insane before long. Trying to find a house for four girls, 2 of which are EXTREMELY picky is near impossible. Found as close to college as possible, €90 for rent per week (incl. bins and internet) all double beds and their problem is that's not modern and kinda dark. I will kill them before long.

I'm going to go insane before long. Trying to find a house for four girls, 2 of which are EXTREMELY picky is near impossible. Found as close to college as possible, €90 for rent per week (incl. bins and internet) all double beds and their problem is that's not modern and kinda dark. I will kill them before long.

Tell them to fcuk right off then. You'll get people chomping at the bit for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Tell them to fcuk right off then. You'll get people chomping at the bit for that.

Stop, it's already gone. I don't understand how they don't get that college houses aren't modern/bright/fancy. We've lived in accommodation the last two years and I think they think that houses will be as nice as that. L I F E

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Did ye read about Britains youngest couple. Holy carp. Dafuq. I just find that sick.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jhcx wrote: »
    Did ye read about Britains youngest couple. Holy carp. Dafuq. I just find that sick.

My entire life has been infinitely happier since I stopped reading tabloids and gossip.

An File wrote: »
    My entire life has been infinitely happier since I stopped reading tabloids and gossip.

I usually don't but it was on boards so how could I miss it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I usually don't but it was on boards so how could I miss it.

Fair point! After Hours is a strange place.

JAVA the most retarded crap program to ever be made holy *insert foul language here till your ears bleed* never in all my life have I met a program so stupid

Install java, downloading, installing , java can't install because program is already installing , installing , Java failed to install , error , test java.com , Java was not installed , install plugin.

Java failed to install because computer was not shut down after last install. Restart java failed to instal.

Oh my Christ god what the hell do you want from me you phyco just bloody install and get the fck out of my life . Leave go the hell away and take flash & shock player with you you horrible horrible horrible programmes .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

JAVA the most retarded crap program to ever be made holy *insert foul language here till your ears bleed* never in all my life have I met a program so stupid

Install java, downloading, installing , java can't install because program is already installing , installing , Java failed to install , error , test java.com , Java was not installed , install plugin.

Java failed to install because computer was not shut down after last install. Restart java failed to instal.

Oh my Christ god what the hell do you want from me you phyco just bloody install and get the fck out of my life . Leave go the hell away and take flash & shock player with you you horrible horrible horrible programmes .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey leave Java out of this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

I prefer South American coffee.

Oh wait. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I really don't know which is more painful to study at this point, Sexual Offences or the Free Movement of Workers in the EU.

DEAR GOD WHY IS EU LAW SO BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• Advertisement

Just got sick reading over questions about Criminal Law. Dear christ what am I going to be like in the actual exam?

Advertisement