Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

If someone could please tranquillise me right now Im really not able for more of this ECDL bull**** xxx

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Sorry, my tranquiliser gun's getting repaired.

I'm not sure how much money is on my card and I REALLY want a massive **** off pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Sorry, my tranquiliser gun's getting repaired.

I'm not sure how much money is on my card and I REALLY want a massive **** off pizza.

Apache? A pizza the size of a bus wheel is the job. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I wish I knew my own mind and wasn't ruled by temporary emotions. I really need to sort a lot of shit out... UGH :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Having a loner chinese in my room because i cant be dealing with bitch housemate and her bitchier friend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I'm going to talk to that class about Autism/my job in an hour, ahhh!! They're just asking questions so I don't have to give a talk but still, I'm so nervous, gaaaah :/

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

suppose with less than a week to the oral i may learn a sraith or two

#lcproblems

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

So sad to hear about Stephen Kavanagh. That's the 3rd person I've heard this happen to and it breaks my heart and makes me fear for my own life so many questions as to how such tragedy can happen and made my family so cautious about when I go out with friends. I just don't understand , I just don't.

Rest In peace Stephen.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

You have 4 houses in the estate and you're not renting them out over the summer?

Fine, I won't give you my money then... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

so my housemates can go mcfuk themselves, hateful cints #bangsheadagainstwall

• Advertisement

MissD93 wrote: »
    so my housemates can go mcfuk themselves, hateful cints #bangsheadagainstwall

Hang in there! Just a month left(?)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Missed the deadline to apply for next year's college accom. by a good month.....time for me to now either a) grovel as if my life depended on it or b) fill out the application anyway and make it the best thing they've ever read in their lives. Or both. Both seems like a good option right now.

I failed my Irish essay from a few weeks back. I can still pass if I correct and hand it back in by this time next week but still.....I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever failed an essay/test in my nineteen years and now I can see why, I'm not built for failure. Seriously. I've gone from getting an award for the best LC results in my old school to failing an essay in the space of 4 days. This isn't supposed to happen, not to me it isn't anyway. I'm hoping this will make me finish analysing the 42 short stories I need to for my exam instead of driving me into a deep rut where I wallow in self-pity, which at this very moment in time is what I'm staring into.

College, why couldn't you be easy? Why?

Double posting in aarrgghh is never a good sign. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Nearly 100% done with my class and how bad they get about everything.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Forgot my college card, so if I leave the study room I'm in to go to the loo, I can't get back in. FECKSAKE.

Every month of this college year I've been sick from the stress of it.

I've nothing really to stress over either, which makes it worse. :o

Oh god. Just checked my bank balance. FCUKING FEES I CAN'T LIVE OFF EIGHTY QUID FOR THREE WEEKS YOU ARSES

I got up an hour earlier than planned and a whopping five hours before my first lecture to start getting some work done. I live on the first floor and there's a massive jcb outside my window along with workmen, wheelbarrows, crowbars, the works. God help whoever lived below me. I'm fairly sure the world is starting to conspire against me now for some reason unknown to me.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

bluejay14 wrote: »
    I got up an hour earlier than planned and a whopping five hours before my first lecture to start getting some work done. I live on the first floor and there's a massive jcb outside my window along with workmen, wheelbarrows, crowbars, the works. God help whoever lived below me. I'm fairly sure the world is starting to conspire against me now for some reason unknown to me.

Having works outside your window is a truly miserable experience. I remember one time they were digging up the drains in the village or something. I was laid up in bed sick at the time, and was treated to the lovely growl of a generator from 8am until (and I'm not f*cking kidding here) 12 mother-f*cking-midnight two days in a row.

I literally broke down crying on the second evening... Dark times... dark times...

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Oh god. Just checked my bank balance. FCUKING FEES I CAN'T LIVE OFF EIGHTY QUID FOR THREE WEEKS YOU ARSES

Trade your voucher for food , be grand :p

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Having works outside your window is a truly miserable experience. I remember one time they were digging up the drains in the village or something. I was laid up in bed sick at the time, and was treated to the lovely growl of a generator from 8am until (and I'm not f*cking kidding here) 12 mother-f*cking-midnight two days in a row.

I literally broke down crying on the second evening... Dark times... dark times...

Exactly, thank god I left at around 10. I heard one of the lads who actually does live on the ground floor saying earlier that they had the generator and jcb going till about 1 which would not have boded well for the amount of work I wanted to get through. On top of which has now been added an Irish oral at 9.30 on Monday morning, meaning I'll need to drag myself out of bed at 7. Do people not realise I haven't seen that time of morning since November when my only 9am lecture of the year was a rescheduled one made to torture us on a Monday morning?

eoins23456 wrote: »
    Trade your voucher for food , be grand :p

Yeah, but HEADPHONES

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Yeah, but HEADPHONES

Yeah **** it,go for them haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

House hunting from a different country is a massive pain the behind.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »

Every country needs a Daft.ie... I was researching places in the Netherlands and Belgium recently... not fun. :P

Argh: General lack of energy sucks.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Every country needs a Daft.ie... I was researching places in the Netherlands and Belgium recently... not fun. :P

Argh: General lack of energy sucks.

funda :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Pigwidgeon wrote: »

Anything I can do?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,188 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Unbelievable hangover. I'm absolutely floored. Existence is a struggle today. I didn't even drink that much??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

MadYaker wrote: »
    Unbelievable hangover. I'm absolutely floored. Existence is a struggle today. I didn't even drink that much??

Your only option is to continue drinking :P

• Advertisement

I'm awake 40 hours. I have, in order, taken a bus, a plane, a bus, a metro, a metro, a train, a train and a bus. And a ten minute walk. WHY DIDN'T I CHOOSE THE EASY OPTION?!

Advertisement