Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Decided I wanted a change, so went and got about a foot of my hair cut off and now it's like collarbone length and I look about 12 and have no clue how to make it look nice... Oops...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Decided I wanted a change, so went and got about a foot of my hair cut off and now it's like collarbone length and I look about 12 and have no clue how to make it look nice... Oops...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I missed my bus to my exam...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

Oh dear, did you make it?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Nope. Arrived two minutes too late to enter the centre.

E.U. law is hands down the worst subject of All Time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I just want to apologise for the amount of law exam posts that will be in here over the next two weeks.

I just want to apologise for the amount of law exam posts that will be in here over the next two weeks.

Seconded.

(Real quick, what topics you covering? :P)

Hoping to get away with only doing Custom Duties and Free Movement of Workers.

lol haven't started studying. Going into the library for 8.30 to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I hate my cold.

Am I doing this aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh thing right?

I hate my cold.

Am I doing this aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh thing right?

You did good.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Discovering a really bad, but easily fixable, bug at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon the day after the thing goes live is never fun. :\

#praythefixworked :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

But thats the joys about your job. there will always be bugs. specially when working with
    he_who_must_not_be_named_greeting_cards-rd9aefe0bd8c54866adc1188b98a8c263_xvuak_8byvr_512.jpg?bg=0xffffff

Now to try and work on this stomach. :mad::mad: Time to give up alcohol. it ruined my figure and maybe its not something i should be worried about but to have a stomach :eek: no way. not on me.

I rewatched the HIMYM finale. BAD idea. BAD, BAD, BAD idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I rewatched the HIMYM finale. BAD idea. BAD, BAD, BAD idea.

Their going making an alternative ending. while i loved the current ending and i dont think it could have changed anyway i would like to see how they pull off the second one.

Jhcx wrote: »
    Their going making an alternative ending. while i loved the current ending and i dont think it could have changed anyway i would like to see how they pull off the second one.

I pretend that Argentina and the fall out from that never happened, and the last five minutes never happened. I can deal then.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

I pretend that Argentina and the fall out from that never happened, and the last five minutes never happened. I can deal then.

I loved the ending to HIMYM!

Didn't see it coming tbh, which I liked.. I didn't like how quickly it was done though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

The joys of not finishing exams until the 22nd, having 4/6 of my exams in the last week, and moving out the day after my last exam meaning I'll probably have turned into a complete zombie by then and not want to go out that night, when practically everyone else I know finishes at least 2 weeks before me. Motivation is already waning and the chance of me snapping and murdering at least one of them in that two week period when I drag myself out of bed at 8am every morning while they sleep and/or drink the days away is extremely high. Why couldn't I have done physio and been finished next Friday? Trinity why you do this to me? Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

[QUOTE=LoveLamps;90098723]I loved the ending to HIMYM!

Didn't see it coming tbh, which I liked.. I didn't like how quickly it was done though![/QUOTE]

I thought I was the only one :eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Don't ruin d'ending for me... I'm watching it on E4 on Thursdays so I'm pretty far behind. :o

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Don't ruin d'ending for me... I'm watching it on E4 on Thursdays so I'm pretty far behind. :o

They were all dead the whole time :pac:

• Advertisement

You're not that far behind. And the fact that you're spoiler free is impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Job rant.

So apart of my course, there is a 6 month work placement in an area that's relevant to my course. I'm doing a science degree at the moment. I applied for a job through the college internship system and I ended up getting that job, only to find out that it has nothing to do with my degree and it is essentially manual labour. Absolute chancers looking for cheap work. They have completely lied on the job description.

I am stuck here for 6 months, college folks told me if I leave the job I'll fail the module, in turn failing the entire year. Absolute bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I am going to fail my exam today and I can't seem to work myself up to care.

I'm meant to be studying but instead I'm sobbing because I GOT SPOILED ON FIREFLY AND NO. JUST NO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

With all the exam woes, not sure if I'm glad that my exams don't start for another 2 weeks or not..

And did I mention final exams? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Burt Macklin

Trying to comprehend Renaissance English and failing badly. Have an exam at 1 and I have no idea what I'm going to write.

Never thought I'd say it but I miss Macbeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Tendinitis in my left shoulder. Can't move it at all without pain.

Fluff my life.

LOLOLOLOL I totally didn't have a panic attack halfway through and I totally got the extra time I was entitled to. LOLOLOLOLOL

Everyone in my house is going to be finished their exam this evening, I still have 4 left and not finished for 2 weeks...F***.

• Advertisement

I'm meant to be studying but instead I'm sobbing because I GOT SPOILED ON FIREFLY AND NO. JUST NO.

heard it cot cancelled huh?

Advertisement