Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    IU mean, my good Jesus, how are they NOT irritating the f*ck out of their actual owners?

What part of the world are you in tonight..? >_>

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

An File wrote: »
    What part of the world are you in tonight..? >_>

Proud home of Ireland's latest gangland shooting. :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Proud home of Ireland's latest gangland shooting. :P

Oh good!;it's not the dog in my back garden that's annoying you so! :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

An File wrote: »
    Oh good!;it's not the dog in my back garden that's annoying you so! :D

Nah, it's 3 persistent feckers in Elm Park. :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

My sister's moving to Limerick in three months, feeling all sort of warm fuzzies now.

I'm unemployed, I'm moving home, I've no accommodation for college next year and I kind of just want to start sobbing. I hate money.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Attempting to find somewhere to live. It's difficult. I HATE BEING POOR

Is it the 12th? (please say it is, I don't want to be alone)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Is it the 12th? (please say it is, I don't want to be alone)
    13th bbz </3 Im going to email them (cause no one at SID appears to be capable of answering a phone) to see if theyd be willing to budge on the date or even the time of the exam at all but I know they wont nor would I expect them to, just lat chance saloon. Ive done some maths and worked out if someone is willing to miss 1.5 hours of the reception I could be there at 9pm but thats when the foods gone and the dancing starts and whats the point in that-I wanna dress up look pretty and eat some delicious food then go to bed :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I hate these mood swings. :( really upset me going from loving life to 1 step closer to the edge there lad. And its like you can't rant on facebook cause everyone gets so offended seeing your BS on their timeline. Can't talk or say anything to anyone cause they think your ill or not normal. Or insane. Expressing feelings is like a dangerous move these days. I think what's put it down to the final straw is I've actually lost the last of my real friends. The ones I have now are fake and not really friends. So here I am stuck in the culchieside. No gf, no bf no friends and seriously in need and could do with a hug. Fml :(

Trying to write out my CV, and failing miserably. I look like an absolute failure when I show how many jobs I've had this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

My best friend's dad died of brain cancer last night and I feel so useless here in Kerry when she's in Cork :(

Waiting for responses is the worst. THE WORST.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Came home for a day and was put working from 10.30 until just now, wrecked.

Supposed to play a Gaelic football match this evening. A couple of lads drove home from Dublin and Cork for it. The the local board forgot to send a referee. :mad:

We were left standing around the pitch for over an hour before the two managers decided it was best for everyone to go home!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

So I've missed the cathartic nature of this thread for far too long.

I don't know if its the distance summer brings, or my sensitivity to the varying depths friendships often have, but I feel I'm being slowly dislocated from my friends through a lack of common ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

So my housemate informed me his buddy got him a job in England and he's moving out. Not in a month or two but immediately.

I like my flat less when the rent effectively doubles overnight.can't really afford it alone. I love stress. Stress is wonderful.

So my housemate informed me his buddy got him a job in England and he's moving out. Not in a month or two but immediately.

I like my flat less when the rent effectively doubles overnight.can't really afford it alone. I love stress. Stress is wonderful.

Phone call from my landlord this morning made this even worse. I've been away so I left last months rent with flatmate.
    It hasn't been lodged. He's dissappeared into the sunset with my 300 quid. Never ever trust people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

There's a special place reserved in hell for people like that.

Never trust people with rent.
    Never trust people with bills.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Definitely never trust others with bills one could end up costing you 70 more than you should have had to pay and the other 80 :))))
    But sure the poor divils didn't realise that there was a late fee or that using extra electricity made the bill increase x

pajor wrote: »
    There's a special place reserved in hell for people like that.

Aye, With how angry I am now, if he crossed my path t'would be me who sends him there.
    This being a decent human being thing gets you nowhere. I need to start screwing others over. Seems to work.

• Advertisement

See, now I'm anxious about my new house, as I've just found out there's no internet or TV there and the tenants sort it. The last number of houses I've lived in had internet and TV there in the landlord's name, which was extremely handy because you just paid him your share along with rent. If others didn't pay that was their problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

See, now I'm anxious about my new house, as I've just found out there's no internet or TV there and the tenants sort it. The last number of houses I've lived in had internet and TV there in the landlord's name, which was extremely handy because you just paid him your share along with rent. If others didn't pay that was their problem.

Take control of it. Change the wifi password everytime a bill comes up. Only give the new password to those who pay up.

But also make sure your door has a very good lock. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

We dont have a tv in our house, its grand tbh (infact my flatmates mightnt agree but I think it was great-less procrastination and more time to do other stuff like study, meet/visit friends/gt out of the house, etc)....didnt watch it must i 1st year when we did have 1, if you want to watch anything just look it up online, you could get your own personal internet either, like one of those stick things.

HugsiePie wrote: »
    We dont have a tv in our house, its grand tbh (infact my flatmates mightnt agree but I think it was great-less procrastination and more time to do other stuff like study, meet/visit friends/gt out of the house, etc)....didnt watch it must i 1st year when we did have 1, if you want to watch anything just look it up online, you could get your own personal internet either, like one of those stick things.

Was looking it up last night and UPC is 35/m for internet and you get 100 channels, so I think I'll take the risk rather than deal with those bullsh*t dongles (hate them with a passion I usually reserve for bees that buzz in circles around your head rather than going for the glaringly obvious open window on the opposite side of the room...)

Hope you're ok hun â€ï¸Â

Think I left my pandora bracelet in my ex's house. Now I have to attempt to communicate with him.

When I was leaving my house on Friday, it was empty. I think all my housemates had cleared out for the weekend. Which means I could have had the house to myself for once without being concious of the ghost we have in one of the rooms who NEVER leaves.

But I had to come home to collect stuff. Boo-urns.

One of my friends knows the guy I fancy from college and genuinely said "I can't believe X is talking to you!!!?"

(She meant it in a "he's super cool and stand offish, fair play for breaking through that layer" but my anxious self has taken it as "how could you possibly interest someone?")

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

So someone said something to me which, had it been a year ago, would probably have made me the happiest person in the world. Hearing it now though, it just isn't the same.

• Advertisement

So someone said something to me which, had it been a year ago, would probably have made me the happiest person in the world. Hearing it now though, it just isn't the same.
    Interested in you but you aren't interested anymore?

Advertisement