Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Dudes, I snapped a looooong time ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

i just hate that i have so much music to listen to . so many songs that i love. yet i dont listen to the half of them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Final year is starting to make me crack already...

i wanted to write something here but i dont know what i wanted to say... Just one those sad annoying days.. argh!! my stomach is churning something bad is on its way :(

I get the blues this time of year every year but this year is worse because I can't just take a mental health day from college because of final year woes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

I get the blues this time of year every year but this year is worse because I can't just take a mental health day from college because of final year woes

I found in final year that that was when I needed to take those sort of days the most. A few days when we had only a couple of lectures, I just felt 'f*ck this' and just didn't bother. Get up late and study a bit. Nothing is more important than your mental health!

pajor wrote: »
    I found in final year that that was when I needed to take those sort of days the most. A few days when we had only a couple of lectures, I just felt 'f*ck this' and just didn't bother. Get up late and study a bit. Nothing is more important than your mental health!

Taking your advice and going dossing lectures tomorrow with a friend to go have a date in the city :pac: My supervisor told me that my FYP was going well on Tuesday so I think a #treatyourself day is needed :p

Sad times.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 acemaster

im hungry ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Im so fúcking stressed and anxious over everything atm, like my stomach feels likes its churning with the stress :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

i havent posted anything in this in over a year cause everythings been great (finally have course/housemates/job i like) but a few weeks ago i got leglessy drunk at a local night club(i guy i hate had to pick me up ) and i'm so annoyed/disgusted/ashamed of myself

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

A friend of mine's granny died this morning.

He's in Auz so is a bit behind in time, the family couldn't get in contact with him. And this twat, posted on his wall on fb "sorry for your loss x". That's how he found out.

She's a bit of what you'd call a grief addict or something, if ever anyone dies local she posts funeral details on fb even if she wouldn't be related or friendly or anything to the person

So yeah stupid people are stupid

A friend of mine's granny died this morning.

He's in Auz so is a bit behind in time, the family couldn't get in contact with him. And this twat, posted on his wall on fb "sorry for your loss x". That's how he found out.

She's a bit of what you'd call a grief addict or something, if ever anyone dies local she posts funeral details on fb even if she wouldn't be related or friendly or anything to the person

So yeah stupid people are stupid

Posting on someone's FB page to give your condolences is equivalent to saying "Yeah, I don't really care about you or your loss, but if I post this publicly, people will think I'm so nice and caring."

Seriously, f*ck right off. If it was a PM on FB I'd be less harsh, because a PM saying "Jesus man, heard the news, so sorry, anything you need, etc)" is at least something personal, but a public post is such a show-offy piece of sh*t thing to do, ESPECIALLY if you think there's any chance they may not know yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Yeah Facebook is no place for that kind of thing imo. If you care so much tell them in person or at least text rather than put it up publicly so everyone can see.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Posting on someone's FB page to give your condolences is equivalent to saying "Yeah, I don't really care about you or your loss, but if I post this publicly, people will think I'm so nice and caring."

Seriously, f*ck right off. If it was a PM on FB I'd be less harsh, because a PM saying "Jesus man, heard the news, so sorry, anything you need, etc)" is at least something personal, but a public post is such a show-offy piece of sh*t thing to do, ESPECIALLY if you think there's any chance they may not know yet.

She prob does care in a weird way, she'll be at the removal balling her eyes out, she was like that at my uncle's funeral a few years back, but I could count on one hand the amount of times I would have talked to her

• Registered Users Posts: 10 shaddyyladdyy

asked for my number on sunday night and still not text.. Am i invisible or ?

Joe.ie have a article up about rainbow crossings for dublin. and i have a rant set for share on facebook with the link but dont know whether to publish it. im actually so mad at the lgbtqia(xyz) community fair enough i swing for both teams but jesus stop rubbing it in peoples faces. id nearly exile myself from the community nearly a shame to be a part of it, turning into a joke. ok i heard you the first 5000 times your part of lgbt i dont need to know anymore. Thats your business not mine, And mine is not yours!!

Duck it. I posted it. after writing this my anger has grown stronger.

the amount of self loathing I feel right now is unbearable

So a friend recently came out still a complete shocker to me... me of all people, but they've never been one to have a relationship and now their trying and trying to be so positive is so hard.. Its just bring up all my emotions about my happiness which i havent met in awhile.

also i had a bad dream and now im awake for the night :( all i wanted to do was go to be early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

**** MY HAIRLINE IS RECEDING

I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

**** MY HAIRLINE IS RECEDING

I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS

I know them feels brochacho.

i'm just so angry at this horrible girl

Have to start applying for placements for next year v soon and it's making me all sorts of anxious because I'll be in the real working world and outside the college bubble. First time properly being held accountable to mistakes I make and could accidentally do something which could seriously harm a patient. It's all a bit too much tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

It's gonna be three weeks since I've seen himself and I'm just annoyed at the entire situation. It's not my fault or his fault, but it's really annoying. We saw each other more when I was living in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Ah lads. The semester is nearly over. How did this happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Jay P wrote: »
    Ah lads. The semester is nearly over. How did this happen?

You have 2 weeks of holidays. Shudda up a youra face. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

There was an outrageously good dj playing last night and I had to work for it </3

But did you not get to listen to him playing?

So one of my friends says he's done with me because I won't go on another ****ty night out to a nightclub in a town miles away. I've flaked on quite a few nights now in the last few months, but I can't stand nightclubs, what's the freaking point of them.

He never wants to do any of the things I want to do, but dya hear me saying we're finished because he doesn't want to go to a gig or watch wwe or something I actually like

• Advertisement

So Decided to make a spotify account after a year of signing in with Facebook, simply because no one could find me cause i had some stupid id number like 1000000005765656^6million ha!. Anyways set up the account connected facebook to the account. omg worst decision of a lifetime. Like there should be extreme warning when doing this. Basically months of artists, found music and playlist went poof into thin air. Unlinking, resettings logging in with bookface nothing works. and now i have to start from scratch.

So much heartache in one day. This is worse than that one time i nearly died.

Forgive the extreme sarcasm. im just there, are no words left not even the music is helping :( And then i go and do something stupid like reading my signature that taunts me

Advertisement