Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lisas98

Looking for a summer job is awful, it's just rejection after rejection... Looks like I'll have the same result as last summer then

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Unemployment!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Unemployment!

What happend??

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

They hired too many in one go, so I got the chop. BE GRAND. (it really won't be, I quit my other place for it)

I actually get some study done, then a case comes up and I don't recognise it. To google I go. It's the Moors Murders, and now I just want to cuddle my little brother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I actually get some study done, then a case comes up and I don't recognise it. To google I go. It's the Moors Murders, and now I just want to cuddle my little brother.

Be damned glad you were reading about the Moors Murders and not the nightmare that is Equity II. :P

But seriously, f*** equity.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Studying in Kerry for my weeks off before my exams/practicing driving for my upcoming test so I haven't been up in Cork in about 10 days.

My housemate from Limerick said she was going to do something tonight for Race day but wasn't sure because another girl we are friends with had decided to do the same thing.

Hadn't heard anything about it since then and now all the snaps are coming in and I feel very left out. I'm sure that she thought I'd just come if I wanted to, or that I wanted to stay in Kerry. I do feel very left out though and I don't know will it be worth bringing up when I go back next week. Out of sight, out of mind I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I take my rent money out every week and leave it aside. rather than just take it all out at the end of the month. Less of a dent in the bank account.

I've misplaced it. Rent has to be lodged on Monday and the cash is nowhere to be seen.

Been tearing my flat apart for days.

Next few months are going to be difficult. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

It's quiet sad I find it harder to live with hiding the depression that overcomes my mind than hiding my sexuality.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Summer job, y u so hard to find???

• Advertisement

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Summer job, y u so hard to find???

I hear that brotha

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I only managed to fall asleep at 7.30am.....im becoming quite the insomniac :(

You need more whiskey.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

Started crying over my breakfast this morning because I used full fat milk instead of low fat (I really don't like the taste of full fat).

I think the amount of college work I've to do right now on top of studying for exams, the late nights in college and life in general I getting to me!! Can't wait for August when I'm finally finished college :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

sibby wrote: »
    Started crying over my breakfast this morning because I used full fat milk instead of low fat (I really don't like the taste of full fat).

I have literally never heard anyone say something so spoilt

At least it wasn't crying over spilt milk. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

Hahaha I'm pretty sure the 3 all nighters this week is the real reason for the melt down not the milk!

I'd put it down to college stress rather than it actually being the milk...though the milk being the obvious final straw :P

Stressing about this exam tomorrow morning...so of course I'm heading out with my boyfriend. I'm clever.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Stressing about this exam tomorrow morning...so of course I'm heading out with my boyfriend. I'm clever.

53c1786fb40bffd51558357b08c9ab8c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Running out of skins when you still have tobacco left to smoke is no fun. No fun at all.

• Advertisement

Caught in the middle of gay people b*tching about eachother and straight people b*tching about eachother. FFS does it ever fckin stop?

Starting to notice these cycles of life where everything goes up. You meet new people do new things. Then bam the people drift away the new things stop and suddenly your wondering WTF just happened. Till the cycle begins again.

Is that just me.... Ok

*grabs coat*

Jeez hugsie. thought you knew that by now. thought our friendship ment something

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Jhcx wrote: »
    Jeez hugsie. thought you knew that by now. thought our friendship ment something
    :p

If our friendship meany anything one of yee wouldve done the right thing and killed me....the youth of today really do have no morals. :pac:

I hate the library.

HugsiePie wrote: »
    If our friendship meany anything one of yee wouldve done the right thing and killed me....the youth of today really do have no morals. :pac:

As much as I'd love assist. I'm just not willing to take on the title of young 20 year old murder

Ahghghghrhghrh.. Monday.

Something something.

Land Law....**** everything about Land Law.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Pharmacology should go suck a fat one

• Advertisement

It's 8.19am, and instead of being tucked up in bed, I'm in the reading room in college. Exams can go fcuk themselves.

Advertisement