Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Korea v USA Mega Merge.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ostman

Who would fall in behind NK, that's the question.

It's not who's going to fall in behind them that's going to be the problem, it's who has to pay to support them when it's over.
    If China stops supporting them, and they probably won't (why would they?), then the military leadership in Best Korea has about 2 weeks to run or start a war with the South, because what else are they going to do without massive subsidies from China?

/And for those of you who seem to be looking forward to a bunch of starving civilians in NK getting nuked, grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,423 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Ostman wrote: »
    It's not who's going to fall in behind them that's going to be the problem, it's who has to pay to support them when it's over.
    If China stops supporting them, and they probably won't (why would they?), then the military leadership in Best Korea has about 2 weeks to run or start a war with the South, because what else are they going to do without massive subsidies from China?

/And for those of you who seem to be looking forward to a bunch of starving civilians in NK getting nuked, grow up.

The Koreans cant support themselves , if they were not spunking all the money into the army and arms.

Or doctored digital photos showing 5 hovercraft, the yanks must be pissing themselves, at 5 hover craft.

lets not forget the yanks more than likely are using the same missile defence system in s korea that Israel had. it looked pretty good.

If N Korea even attempt a missile strike it would be shot out of the air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Dwork

Ostman wrote: »

I'd have more sympathy if they didn't run around like excited kids as5-kising a stumpy, fat little dweeb who's daddy shat all over them. And if they weren't quite so willing to die smileing for him as part of a human wave. N Korea always valued bombs far more than food. I feel it only right and proper to deliver them a load of shiny bombs, they might shut the front door then and start valueing food more highly and lose all the feckin flag waving and military parades.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭pockets3d

beano345 wrote: »
    looks like its time for "the big one"

Kinky Sex Makes the World Go Round

"Hell, Afghanistan is no fun"

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Wonder if we will get protests down O'Connell st

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Dwork wrote: »
    I'd have more sympathy if they didn't run around like excited kids as5-kising a stumpy, fat little dweeb who's daddy shat all over them. And if they weren't quite so willing to die smileing for him as part of a human wave.
    Do you know how totaltarian regimes effect civilians in there day to day lives?.In north Korea,if you step out of line in anyway at all you and your family vanish.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I knew there would be a Pearl Harbour 2!

There's not an original idea left in Hollywood these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

SO RONERY!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I'd have more sympathy if they didn't run around like excited kids as5-kising a stumpy, fat little dweeb who's daddy shat all over them. And if they weren't quite so willing to die smileing for him as part of a human wave. N Korea always valued bombs far more than food. I feel it only right and proper to deliver them a load of shiny bombs, they might shut the front door then and start valueing food more highly and lose all the feckin flag waving and military parades.

Ah come on now! You know that they have no choice in all the flag waving etc?

Wave the flag..live. Dont wave the flag...die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭fullgas

Naughty Korea's strength is not with it's nuclear weapons but the massive amount of conventional artillery batteries pointed at Seoul.

• Advertisement

Chucken wrote: »

Well if they don't grow a pair of balls soon it won't make a difference what they wave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Simple solution to this kerfuffle. Have the CIA grab Denis Rodman, brainwash him, and teach him this....

Job done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Gatling wrote: »
    Well if they don't grow a pair of balls soon it won't make a difference what they wave

I'm not sure you're comprehending what it's like to be oppressed to the level North Koreans are.

Chucken wrote: »

I'd chose die. First I'd chose fight. If Enda expects me to parade down O'Connell st waving a FG banner, he's getting Nerfed. No ifs or buts. If that doesn't work, I'm heading for the Wicklow mountains clutching my trusty Airsoft AEG. Long live the resistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Are you serious?

SV wrote: »
    I'm not sure you're comprehending what it's like to be oppressed to the level North Koreans are.

Oh I comprehensively understand how bad the civilians have it ,there so brainwashed they walk into the fire with a smile on there face ,
    If this kicks off for real there will be only one outcome

You must be from Drumcondra. I bow to your superior knowledge of life in a one party state.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

They're not even able to grow their own vegetables without the state taking everything and locking them up for sedition.

I'd like to see how big your own balls would grow living under such a regime!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I think that Kim Jong-Un has been watching that movie 'Red Dawn' and took it a bit too seriously.

They're not even able to grow their own vegetables without the state taking everything and locking them up for sedition.

I'd like to see how big your own balls would grow living under such a regime!

I'll fight and die ,
    There's no greater honor death defending your family and country

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

I think that Kim Jong-Un has been watching that movie 'Red Dawn' and took it a bit too seriously.

I believe he plays Call of Duty

You must be from Drumcondra. I bow to your superior knowledge of life in a one party state.

Not even close, and shocking attempt at being funny.

I don't have a superior knowledge of life in a one party state, I just have a sense of empathy and some level of imagination for what it must be like to live there. Sucks that you don't.

I'll fight and die ,
    I'll be behind you, egging you on. If it goes pearshaped, all bets are off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I'll fight and die ,

ah jaysus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

It looks like the world will be minus one country if NK does initiate any act of war. They obviously can't comprehend that they will be completely annihilated.

Not even close, and shocking attempt at being funny.

I don't have a superior knowledge of life in a one party state, I just have a sense of empathy and some level of imagination for what it must be like to live there. Sucks that you don't.
    I'll stick with the better theory that nations get the leaders they deserve. Deffo not Drumcondra? You seem to be missing the HUUGE point that the poor, to be pitied N.Korean peons will be the feckers pointing things that go bang in your general direction. I doubt Kimmy is big on getting his hands dirty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭fullgas

I'll fight and die ,

Yes you'll love your posthumous medal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,423 ✭✭✭irishgeo

looks like its a game of who blinks first, if north Koreans so much as fuel a rocket the south will be launching a pre emptive strike.

• Advertisement

I'll stick with the better theory that nations get the leaders they deserve. Deffo not Drumcondra?

Oh dear.
    That's not so much a theory, as it is a baseless statement.

Advertisement