Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman hospitalised after third assault

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Love2u wrote: »
    I'm out too. Unsubscribe. Nothing but pathetic comments and pathetic people in here making them. Regina coady I wish you well whatever the outcome is, and heed not the pathetic people in here.

Hondasami wrote:
    If an innocent child gets shot on a halting site it's ok in your opinion? you have a strange way of looking at things, not all travellers are guilty of crime.

to which you replied
    If you live by the sword, you die by the sword

Why are you saying that in relation to an innocent child...?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

I'm out too. Unsubscribe. Nothing but pathetic comments and pathetic people in here making them. I wish Regina well whatever the outcome is, and heed not the pathetic people in here.

Typical, since your leaving the thread, you just wanted to get a few personal insults at the people who engaged with you?

Really show what type of person you are.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

I'm out too. Unsubscribe. Nothing but pathetic comments and pathetic people in here making them. I wish Regina well whatever the outcome is, and heed not the pathetic people in here.

Speculation rumours are par for the course, calling me/other posters pathetic might make you feel better but adds nothing to the thread.
    We all wish the lady well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

This thread has moved on from the "hang em high, I'll take these guys on with my eyes shut brigade" - who I didn't agree with( search if you like) to a "liberal" takeover. The liberals who are certain of a conspiracy by the (alleged) victim because of one strange and subsequently denied report in the Indo. It suits the cops is pigs criminals are misunderstood puppies narrative, or something.

Meanwhile most of the hang em high brigade are too confused to keep up with the very latest developments and are lying low.

And now it's hypothetical children on hypothetical halting sites.

Utter bonkers. I'm out. Unsubscribe.
    I quit on this thread for the simple reason there is more to the situation than what the papers have information wise and the fact the NONE of the people posting(including myself)have an idea of the real story here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭space_man

HondaSami wrote: »
    Speculation rumours are par for the course, calling me/other posters pathetic might make you feel better but adds nothing to the thread.
    We all wish the lady well.

Typical scummy speculation. Someone is the victim of crime, and all u can do is blame the victim.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

space_man wrote: »
    Typical scummy speculation. Someone is the victim of crime, and all u can do is blame the victim.

Speculation is normal. Is there proof of a crime? I did not blame the victim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭space_man

HondaSami wrote: »
    Speculation is normal. Is there proof of a crime? I did not blame the victim.

Yes u did in a very underhand scummy manner.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Note I did not reply to the poster in relation to innocent children, I have no interest in engaging with the likes.

But you still had to comment on your lack of comment. Hmmm.

Indeed, but try tell that to some people in here, they play a blind eye to it and attack you for stating the truth.

I've yet to read a statement of truth from you. Just hysteria.

kupus wrote: »
    Where is the lies in what I wrote, you said all those things maybe its because your hatred of guards that blinds you.

What I have a "bias" with is liberal bull**** and bolloxology. And the way that your very quick to use the Liberal WMD, namely......
    Deflect, Distort and Defame anybody who opposes or stands up to you.

I don't hate guards, so that's another lie. And you likened me to someone getting my "knickers in a twist" and Hitler. Is that a distortion?

Nobody has to stand up to you, you could run a bulldozer through your "arguments" :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Try Harder. :)

Aren't you supposed to be reaping whirlwinds or whatever?

Advertisement