Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman hospitalised after third assault

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Love2u

HondaSami wrote: »
    Two shootings which are a traveller feud.

What if any of the public were around when the shootings were taking place!!?? If its a "traveller" feud why were the shootings in public places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

Love2u wrote: »
    What if any of the public were around when the shootings were taking place!!?? If its a "traveller" feud why were the shootings in public places.

Do travellers not live in public places?

Look, I'm not saying that I know for sure that the Indo is right, but I don't understand why you think one article in the Mayo News is conclusive proof that it's wrong. It seems extremely strange that no other newspaper has picked up on this.

I'm just going by what the Gardai spokeswoman said. It's the most up to date info we have. I've never seen the local newspaper give out false information.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭greenpilot

Trust me...you shall see in time that the assaults were fabricated. The investigation has not been dropped- true- but who do you think they are now investigating now.........

Do travellers not live in public places?

A shooting outside a local busy shop. Why can't they do their feuding behind their own closed doors. What about all the people and children who had to witness this!!?? Another shooting in a housing estate in the town of Castlebar, they did think or care about anyone when they did that!

• Advertisement

greenpilot wrote: »
    Trust me...you shall see in time that the assaults were fabricated. The investigation has not been dropped- true- but who do you think they are now investigating now.........

I can't possibly see why they were fabricated, what would a person gain by doing that? Time will tell. I hope she is ok which ever way it goes.

I can't possibly see why they were fabricated, what would a person gain by doing that? Time will tell. I hope she is ok which ever way it goes.

Ever hear the expression ''Hell has no fury like a woman scorned''?

greenpilot wrote: »

This is such a sad story. If the route my thought process is taking is the correct one, this woman is crying out for help, on a national scale too. I just don't know whether she needs help protecting her from herself, or from someone else.

Either way, I wish her well.

Edit: just read Hondasami's post above. I am now heading for a roundabout and will go round and round till I work out where in hell this story's going!

Nodin wrote: »
    Crime happens all the time. Listening to you, ye'd be scared to go outside the door.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

My that's odd. People going to kill some one normally hire a function room or hall to carry out the deed.

• Advertisement

My that's odd. People going to kill some one normally hire a function room or hall to carry out the deed.

You gotta thank that post Love2u, twas funny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭space_man

If she has fabricated this (which I doubt), then she is in need of serious psychiatric assistance.
    Either way she needs help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

space_man wrote: »
    If she has fabricated this (which I doubt), then she is in need of serious psychiatric assistance.
    Either way she needs help.

Im pretty sure she is currently receiving that help. Story over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

realies posted a piece to do with Finland, and im fine with that, its a country that I have a huge amount of respect and admiration for......if it worked there it could possibly work in ireland.

What Im not fine with is the vicious circle that makes up lawyers judges barristers ancillary services and repeat offenders.

Heres an old biz saying. Its 5/6 times more expensive to find a new client than it is to keep and retain a repeat one coming back.

Now lawyers have a lot of shortfall to make up due to housing bubble. And they have to make it up some way.
    Think about that......
    and yeah I know where conspiracy theories forum is.

I could say that offenders are just laughing theirs hole off when they come out of meetings with the vicious circle group but then you'll all want sources.
    ok a friend of a friend of a friend told me. Is that a good enough source.
    you'll reply, no thats a bs statement that you made up.
    I'll reply okey dokey, but there is more to life than sources on the internet.
    Wash rinse and repeat for the nest ten pages.
    Ah ffs its late, im tired, im grumpy and Ive stuff to do... Im out.

Nodin I was thinking a "halting site" would be more appropriate. That way you or I don't have to hide and duck to avoid the flying bullets. Catch my drift!

You gotta thank that post Love2u, twas funny :)

Strawberry milkshake don't encourage him or he will loose the run of himself, he will get carried away altogether with the "thanks" you are giving him ;)

Nodin I was thinking a "halting site" would be more appropriate. That way you or I don't have to hide and duck to avoid the flying bullets. Catch my drift!

If an innocent child gets shot on a halting site it's ok in your opinion? you have a strange way of looking at things, not all travellers are guilty of crime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Ever hear the expression ''Hell has no fury like a woman scorned''?

Again some one with no clue on the investigation. It's possible she is beating the crap out of herself, enough to get hospialised, to get even with her husband who she is not implicating in the beatings but probably very unlikely.

Again some one with no clue on the investigation. It's possible she is beating the crap out of herself, enough to get hospialised, to get even with her husband who she is not implicating in the beatings but probably very unlikely.

Sorry come again, im not getting what it is you are trying to say.

If an innocent child gets shot on a halting site it's ok in your opinion? you have a strange way of looking at things, not all travellers are guilty of crime.

If you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

What a disgusting comment considering the context!

You my dear are the one who has a strange way of looking at things, you come on here and say Regina Coady made up the incidents without it even being confirmed. Your telling your own story.

Sorry come again, im not getting what it is you are trying to say.

Really. You responded to someone who wondered why she would "fabricate" the story with "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned" which can only be read as: you assume she fabricated the story because someone - her husband presumably - "scorned her".

Don't act coy here. You accused a victim of fabrication because of "scorning" with bog all evidence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

And that has what to do with an innocent child?

This subthread is not one I am especially interested in, but I see we've moved onto hypothetical children on hypothetical halting sites rather than the actual people, children included, put at risk because of the actual feud in an actual public place where the event actually happened.

Really. You responded to someone who wondered why she would "fabricate" the story with "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned" which can only be read as: you assume she fabricated the story because someone - her husband presumably - "scorned her".

Don't act coy here. You accused a victim of fabrication because of "scorning" with bog all evidence

I did not accuse anyone, you are making assumptions same as me.
    I have no idea what happened but we could narrow down the list of possibilities.
    You my dear are the one who has a strange way of looking at things, you come on here and say Regina Coady made up the incidents without it even being confirmed. Your telling your own story.

I was speculating that's all.

Note I did not reply to the poster in relation to innocent children, I have no interest in engaging with the likes.

This thread has moved on from the "hang em high, I'll take these guys on with my eyes shut brigade" - who I didn't agree with( search if you like) to a "liberal" takeover. The liberals who are certain of a conspiracy by the (alleged) victim because of one strange and subsequently denied report in the Indo. It suits the cops is pigs criminals are misunderstood puppies narrative, or something.

Meanwhile most of the hang em high brigade are too confused to keep up with the very latest developments and are lying low.

And now it's hypothetical children on hypothetical halting sites.

Utter bonkers. I'm out. Unsubscribe.

I did not accuse anyone, you are making assumptions same as me.
    I have no idea what happened but we could narrow down the list of possibilities.

I was speculating that's all.

You give me s**t for posts I write in here, go take a look at your own posts.

• Advertisement

This thread has moved on from the "hang em high, I'll take these guys on with my eyes shut brigade" - who I didn't agree with( search if you like) to a "liberal" takeover. The liberals who are certain of a conspiracy by the (alleged) victim because of one strange and subsequently denied report in the Indo. It suits the cops is pigs criminals are misunderstood puppies narrative, or something.

Meanwhile most of the hang em high brigade are too confused to keep up with the very latest developments and are lying low.

And now it's hypothetical children on hypothetical halting sites.

Utter bonkers. I'm out. Unsubscribe.

I'm out too. Unsubscribe. Nothing but pathetic comments and pathetic people in here making them. I wish Regina well whatever the outcome is, and heed not the pathetic people in here.

Advertisement