Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

WHAT THE FCUK!!!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Very Gibbs-centric finale, messing with his head. Nice to see Leon get some profile too. Elf Lord brought some light relief.

But yeah, the scene
    in Iraq.
    :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Mark being cryptic, or..?

He's reported to have said 'anyone is replaceable'. Could be just drumming up interest as stars seem obliged to do when the show wraps for the summer.

I was thinking the same. Here are my thoughts on the irreplaceables:

Gibbs - No
    DiNozzo - No
    Mcgee - I thought not, but
    when Dorneget showed up, I was sure Mcgee was going to be killed off. Think I would have been OK with it with Dorneget as his replacement.
    Bishop - Yes
    Abby - No
    Ducky - Yes(Hate me if you will, but I think the show can carry on without him, he will be missed, but not "Ziva missed")
    Jimmy - Yes
    Vance - Yes
    Fornell - No(Somehow I'd miss him more than Vance)

• Registered Users Posts: 60,415 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I miss Kate more than I miss Ziva.

Sean Murray's father is the creator of NCIS so I can't see him ever being replaced.

Ducky would be hugely missed for me.

• Advertisement

Ducky brings such a wealth of world, forensic and profiling knowledge. I think they'd only kill him off if David McCallum wanted to retire.

I'd say they know better than to kill Gibbs, the show's been losing viewers this year and I can imagine that would get worse if they ditched him. How can you replace a leader of that calibre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

They wont get rid of gibbs, hes too much of an important character to the show, he influences the rest of the characters of the show and their behaviour. There is no way to replace an important character like that.

Now the long wait until september beguins :( i might start rewatching from series one again to get my fix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

I was thinking the same. Here are my thoughts on the irreplaceables:

Id be so upset if they got rid of jimmy! *ANGRY GLARE* :P

Same with vance, i mean hes been through a lot id be sad if they got rid of him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

What station are you guys watching NCIS on. Have been following here for ages and only now think to ask :(

CBS US pace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Is that with SKY,or how'd you get it.

Can't be discussed here, really...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Gibbs! Gibbs! Gibbs! Gibbs! Gibbs! ooooh! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

finally got to see the ncis finale. omg gibbs gibbs. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Just got caught up myself! Holy mother of God!!! I nearly died! What the actual F**k! How can they just leave it there!

I know - dyed his hair. Unbelievable. :pac:

https://twitter.com/SeanHMurray/status/605653013131313152

Well, if anyone sees him say hi to our little probie!

First 11 seasons added to Netflix US.

I feel a summer binge about to start.

Season 5. McGee shot a dog, Abby is not impressed!

• Advertisement

Big Spoiler.
    But a good one thankfully

Mark Harmon........
    has renewed his contract to continue with “NCIS” season 13, the upcoming installment in the CBS’s hit police procedural action drama series, in which he plays the role of Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

Spoiler link

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Well thank god for that!!!!

Haven't read it, Think I'll stay in limbo till its back

I've ordered a new iPod Touch, which comes with free engraving. I opted for 'On it, boss'.

Not joking. :) Will post a pic when I get it.

Season 13 table read started the other day, btw.

Proof.

I've called it Jethro. :pac:

Jethro_zpsdh4oxxue.jpg

Season 5. McGee shot a dog, Abby is not impressed!

Just reached episode today on my summer run through :D

Just reached episode today on my summer run through :D

Do you rewatch every summer? :eek:

Season 13 news.
    After being shot, Gibbs fights for his life aboard a Navy hospital ship, while DiNozzo and Joanna travel to Shanghai to try and take down the Calling. Jon Cryer guest stars as Gibbs’ surgeon, Dr. Cyril Taft. Mimi Rogers returns as CIA Officer Joanna Teague.

Source

And
    "Gibbs is in a difficult place, a physically difficult place. ... We're still functioning as a team, but there's absolutely some conflict," Glasberg tells TVGuide.com. "There's issues that have to get worked out between team members, very specifically between Tony and Gibbs. ... It's tricky, and they're sensitive to what he's going through, and they're trying to be there for him as coworker and as friend and as family member. They're being ultra-supportive of him."

Source

No no.

The first 11 seasons were added to Netflix for the first time ever so I thought this summer was as good a time as any to do a full run through.

Just coming up to the end of season 8 now.

That's the US Netflix.

• Advertisement

Jimmy!

Jon Cryer is
    coming in to do his darnedest to save Gibbs’ life,”
    Brian Dietzen shared with Matt Mitovich. But this next bit is probably news to the NCIS faithful: “Jimmy Palmer is some of the glue that keeps the characters together — meaning he’s the confidant, he’s the friend,” Dietzen reminds. “But by the end of the year, his friendships versus his professional obligations are really going to be tested,
    specifically with DiNozzo. That friendship will be super-tested.”

Source

Advertisement