Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Registered Users Posts: 60,414 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Duckie meets Ducky :D

It's the 13th season it must be time for Robert Vaughn to have a meeting with Ducky.

Also time for DiNozzo Sr to introduce Stefanie Powers as Tony's new step mom.

Mark Harmon named 3rd highest paid star on US tv at $20m a season.

Michael Weatherly

“I have come to understand that there will be, later in the year, some guest stars that will melt the avid NCIS viewer’s brain.”

Could one of them be
    Ziva coming back

I hope one is finally Robert Vaughn

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I thought that rumour had surfaced again alright.

David McCallum has a book out in January.

Michael Weatherly

“I have come to understand that there will be, later in the year, some guest stars that will melt the avid NCIS viewer’s brain.”

Could one of them be
    Ziva coming back

Gary Glasberg pretty much shot that down recently.

https://twitter.com/NCIS_CBS/status/644619340877287425

https://twitter.com/JenniferCorbett/status/644899983330639872

:)

A bit of a mixed bag of an opening episode for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Ahhhh I didn't know it was back this wk! I'm gonna wait til after my hols and then watch the first few eps together. So I won't go near this thread until then!!! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

A bit of a mixed bag of an opening episode for me.
    Was way disappointed with
    how fast Gibbs recovered, we could have got at least three eppys out of that
    Decent NOLA this week

I thought 13.01 was good. The surgery was the least interesting, the doc was a bit too goofy, but he was great in the final scene.

The
    wall of faces, Kelly and impact on the team was good. Having Franks there was fairly pointless.
    Nice they kept the memory of
    Dorny alive
    as well and glad for once it was Tony who
    killed the Big Bad, alone.
    Loved the quips there too.

Fruit baskets, anyone?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

Very good start to the season. Easy to see why their viewing figures are 4 times the population of our country.

Was way disappointed with
    how fast Gibbs recovered, we could have got at least three eppys out of that

Felt similar, you'd almost get whiplash from how quickly they accelerate these aspects of such storylines, but it's so much in keeping with the show's formula they're not going to change it. The
    psychological recovery
    will hopefully be interesting.

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

I'm on the fence about that episode.

I just think it was out of sync with picking up from the finale of the last season, it didn't grab me as much. It seemed rushed or that they didn't have much interest in finishing off what they started in the last season. Will have to see how the next few episodes are played out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

How many times can they keep rolling out the spirit of Mike Franks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Just watched it there, thought it was a decent episode, i think its gona lay out gibbs with life/head issues plots for a few episodes to come. Somethings up with gibbs and tony too, with the do we need to talk scene.

That's more like it I really enjoyed it.

I do get the feeling this season
    Will be the last one for Gibbs it looks like all his story lines are being tied up

Well, the thread title now has spoilers in it meaning tags are no longer needed, right? Is that for the best thread? We mostly talk around details and used tags where required. We don't all watch at the same pace...anyway, not complaining - just checking.

The spoiler is more because I am speculating on future episodes and character storylines.

• Advertisement

I know. I was referring to the thread title which now has ** Spoilers ** in it...and wondering if we were talking too much about stuff rather than around it, hence the updated title. Didn't think so.

I do get the feeling this season
    Will be the last one for Gibbs it looks like all his story lines are being tied up

Yeah, i think this also, it seems like
    gibbs changing his haircut, clothes, talking to tony about leading his own team and talking about his reasons for joining NCIS (kelly and shannon)
    It feels like he is becoming at peace with their deaths and is moving on. hence the changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Well, the thread title now has spoilers in it meaning tags are no longer needed, right? Is that for the best thread? We mostly talk around details and used tags where required. We don't all watch at the same pace...anyway, not complaining - just checking.

I did notice the same, but I still think we need to be using the spoiler tags for at least the Wed to Fri, after three days if ppl still haven't watched the episode, then why are they on a spoiler site anyway

Slower ep, which is no harm given the opener. Gibbs and Abby was great, plus Ducky's scene with Gibbs. Scene at the end was nicely done. Not sure that's the end of what's going on.

Buddy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

I did notice the same, but I still think we need to be using the spoiler tags for at least the Wed to Fri

I don't agree with that. Anyone who opens a show thread marked spoilers before they have watched the latest episode can't complain if they see a spoiler. If the thread title says spoilers then it is very irritating if people are still spoilerising individual posts. The only exception to this is that spoiler tags obviously have to be used when discussing leaked future plot developments.

I think the simplest thing to do is just put US pace in the title along with spoilers then everyone knows where the thread stands.

Once the episode airs it's fair game to talk openly about then.

Enjoyed 13.03. Even with mics and fancy surveillance cameras available today, there was a heavy whiff of Hitchcock's Rear Window going on.

McGee losing weight again.

Can't say I noticed that.

Future guest star info
    Scottie Thompson AKA Jeanne Benoit to return.

Source

• Advertisement

Yeah i accidently found that last night on google while trying to find the latest episode, twill be interesting to see how they meet each other and interact after season 4/5

Advertisement