Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny GAA Discussion Thread Mod Warning Post # 5885 #4894 & #5202

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭unrealtime

Why would anyone buy that rag anyway. Anyone who writes in a critical way of KK football is either a wind-up merchant or cannot stomach how a small county can dominate hurling so effortlessly. Rejoice and don't give oxygen to nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭blackwave

2132149458_1ba7c571c2.jpg

This comes to mind, jealousy is a awful thing :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭robwen

Topcat32 wrote: »
    Sunday Independent taking a few potshots at Kilkenny again this morning, along with a pretty pointless article referencing Henry Shefflin by Paul Kimmage, Colm O Rourke has the by now annual Sunday Independent whine about football in Kilkenny. The hypocrasy of such articles when at least 15 counties pay lip service to hurling is very annoying.

That Kimmage article regarding Shefflin was just weird

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Regarding the Kimmage article, I'm really surprised that (a) he decided to write that and (b) the editor decided to publish it.

Bizarre :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭kksaints

Regarding the Kimmage article, I'm really surprised that (a) he decided to write that and (b) the editor decided to publish it.

The Kimmage article looks like he had nothing to write about whatsoever and he just made something up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭brookville

Suprised no one mentioned the legends night in aid of the players last saturday night.A very big crowd attended a good night.Mr. dunphy done most of the talking but he was a good laugh .Henry and dj travelled back from newry while cody and jbm spoke honestly bout their careers.Jbm said his favourite kk player over the years was jackie while cody said brian corcoran.billy keane and john leahy were also very good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭dirtyden

My thoughts exactly. I think he possibly wanted it to come across as different and edgy but it was just bizarre rubbish.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

10,000 post limit reached.
    New thread can be found here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement