Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due November 2013

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭red fraggle

BriarPatch wrote: »
    Red Fraggle I can't believe you're into the 6-9month clothes already I feel guilty now I haven't even taken out my 3-6 months yet although his toes do seem a bit squashed now in his 0-3s bad mammy!

I thought he might be starting the teething process as his hand is always stuck in his mouth and he's drooling a lot but then I thought 12 weeks would be too early for that but obviously not!

What is an amber necklace?

We're lucky he's a great sleeper and sleeps from 11.30pm to 7.30/8am since he was 6 weeks old- it makes such a difference to get a proper nights sleep!
    I must check out the other forum..

Wow that's great!! Jack goes down around 8 and Wakes at 4 for his feed though the last 3 night's he slept til 6!!! Ya never know!! I'm hoping!!! Look up Ambersos.ie. They help with teething. Definitely helped my older baby.

My little man easily looks older than 6 months I think! There's a little 10 month old in toddler group and they are the same size!!! Dunno how he is so big! 3 month check tomorrow!!

BriarPatch wrote: »
    Red Fraggle I can't believe you're into the 6-9month clothes already I feel guilty now I haven't even taken out my 3-6 months yet although his toes do seem a bit squashed now in his 0-3s bad mammy!

I thought he might be starting the teething process as his hand is always stuck in his mouth and he's drooling a lot but then I thought 12 weeks would be too early for that but obviously not!

What is an amber necklace?

We're lucky he's a great sleeper and sleeps from 11.30pm to 7.30/8am since he was 6 weeks old- it makes such a difference to get a proper nights sleep!
    I must check out the other forum..

Wow that's great!! Jack goes down around 8 and Wakes at 4 for his feed though the last 3 night's he slept til 6!!! Ya never know!! I'm hoping!!! Look up Ambersos.ie. They help with teething. Definitely helped my older baby.

My little man easily looks older than 6 months I think! There's a little 10 month old in toddler group and they are the same size!!! Dunno how he is so big! 3 month check tomorrow!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

We are now in 9-12 months and he's only 9 weeks old.
    My arms are falling off me trying to wind him while walking.

He's the length of his pram at this stage.

Wow! Yeah j is out of his Pram a month now. And my arms are killing me winding too! Can't hold him with one arm either. Too heavy!!!

Wow! Yeah j is out of his Pram a month now. And my arms are killing me winding too! Can't hold him with one arm either. Too heavy!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭crunchie1

Hi all, hope everyone is well..my LO will be 10 weeks tomorrow and doing great, sleeping well normally does 5/6 hours so only have to get up once during night. I'm b/feeding so they don't tend to go as long between feeds. B/fed my other lad until 6 mths, so hope to do the same with this one, although means it's not too easy to get out and about!! Is there many b/feeding? How are ye finding it??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I just got a pack if those sachets red fraggle. Good to know they're worth it. Jack is a lovely name btw :-)

How do you find bfeeding with another child crunchie? My mam keeps telling me I won't manage it on the second one! Had a shaky start but it's going well enough now. Even had a night out thanks to expressing here and there. We're also getting around 6-7 hour stretch most nights so happy enough!

I'm still breastfeeding my little man and I've a two year old. It's grand I think. I set her up with a toy I can help with like jigsaw or she has a snack or watches little bit of tv during the feeds. She's very good. Much easier than bottles I think! I fed her for 6 months then went to 9 mornin and evening with her. Would love to do the same but I'll see. My little man feeds once at night but he has stretche that a bit now so it's gettin closer to mornin which is great. Hope it keeps up!

I'm still breastfeeding my little man and I've a two year old. It's grand I think. I set her up with a toy I can help with like jigsaw or she has a snack or watches little bit of tv during the feeds. She's very good. Much easier than bottles I think! I fed her for 6 months then went to 9 mornin and evening with her. Would love to do the same but I'll see. My little man feeds once at night but he has stretche that a bit now so it's gettin closer to mornin which is great. Hope it keeps up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭crunchie1

Hi, same as that red fraggle, distraction is the key with toys snack or a little t.v, but of course he always wants a cuddle when i'm feeding so always get him to do a little job of some sorts ' to help mammy'..- makes him feel like a big boy and great help!LO slept all night last night from 11 to 8, which is great..don't worry Kandr10 you'll be well able to manage with two, it's important to have good support.I expressed also for a night out but she's not great at taking the bottle yet, with my other he took to the bottle no prob, so I went back playing sports after 6 weeks..haven't gone back with this one yet. Need to work on getting her used of the bottle as you do need time away even if it's just to go for a walk to clear your head!

Advertisement