Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drive Club - PS4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Will add you today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

I'll join as well if there's room.

zizou18101

invites sent. Ill be playing a bit next week but I assume I dont need to be racing for the rest of the team to be able to race together.

Add me too if you don't mind! I want the BAC Mono, need to be in a club to get it. Psn is niallo.

Add me too if you don't mind! I want the BAC Mono, need to be in a club to get it. Psn is niallo.

No problem as long as that BAC is used to bring glory to the club. Invite sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Just set up a club called "Boards Club" for anyone interested.

I'd say ill end up contributing the least as I won't get huge playtime so once that isn't a problem join away.

My psn is murphyebass in case you need it for any reason

Just set up a club called "Boards Club" for anyone interested.

I'd say ill end up contributing the least as I won't get huge playtime so once that isn't a problem join away.

My psn is murphyebass in case you need it for any reason

Will add you as a friend and will have to start a "friendly" rivalry.

Icaras wrote: »
    Will add you as a friend and will have to start a "friendly" rivalry.

Just played it for about an hour. It's good fun but my cornering skills leave a lot to be desired.

Won't be much of a rivalry unless my teammates can pick up my slack. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

There are still spaces left in the 'Boards Club' so join up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭Damien360

Can you only join one club ?

I am in one with 3 of us. How do you set up rivalry and can you be in more than one club.

• Advertisement

Damien360 wrote: »

I am in one with 3 of us. How do you set up rivalry and can you be in more than one club.

No idea. What's the name of your club and I'll try and set ye a few challenges.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Just joined the boards club... FastFB1981

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Damien360 wrote: »

You can only be a member of one club. Not sure about rivalry thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Does it take so long for everybody else to download all the tracks? I can still only play a handful of them after about 4 hours.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

It was saying about an hour on the track selection screen for me, PSN is notoriously flaky tho.

5uspect wrote: »
    It was saying about an hour on the track selection screen for me, PSN is notoriously flaky tho.

I've got different times on everything, some are saying up to 9 hours. I've unlocked a car and have to wait 45 minutes for it to download so I can use it :rolleyes:
    I think I may have to leave the game running for the stuff to download too, I can't just go and play something else or leave it on standby, such a load of bollox...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

It should continue to download in rest mode once you've enabled rest mode downloads.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Driveclub/comments/2inwl0/will_challenges_be_downloaded_even_though_the/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭Damien360

Has anyone figured out drifting events yet. Can't get better than one star. Really struggling on these. What is the best technique. Cars with high drift do not seem to work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Try not to go higher than 3rd gear around a corner unless it's a very big turn and just before hitting the drift zone turn the car and tap the handbrake.

You need to be close to the max speed of that drift so you may be better using manual instead of automatic.. I think a lot of people do that.

I use automatic but I can still change the gears while in automatic if I have to.

If none of that helped.. watch a video :P

So this is my second day with this game and I still can play f*ck all of it as I reckon about 80% of the content is still downloading. It crashes to the PS home screen every time I try to pick Norway or Scotland in the single event races, India seems to be about the only part I can use.
    I've got 50mb broadband and everything else is downloading fine, what a pain in the arse :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

So this is my second day with this game and I still can play f*ck all of it as I reckon about 80% of the content is still downloading. It crashes to the PS home screen every time I try to pick Norway or Scotland in the single event races, India seems to be about the only part I can use.
    I've got 50mb broadband and everything else is downloading fine, what a pain in the arse :mad:

On the PS4 main menu, press the Options button on the DriveClub icon and select Information. You should see how much is left to download from there.

What is it at right now?

Otacon wrote: »
    On the PS4 main menu, press the Options button on the DriveClub icon and select Information. You should see how much is left to download from there.

What is it at right now?

Cheers, I'll give that a go in a while, not near the PS4 at the moment.

Ok so, the rest just downloaded in the time it took to have a bath...
    Finally I can give it a proper go.

2 more spots left in "boards club"

Played for an hour or so earlier. Really enjoyed it. Serious sense of speed when you get going.

Rookie cup next up.

2 more spots left in "boards club"

Played for an hour or so earlier. Really enjoyed it. Serious sense of speed when you get going.

Rookie cup next up.

Seriously, you haven't touched speed yet. Later on, especially with the beat the speed challenges... some of the cards feel like they are going at a ridiculous speed.

tok9 wrote: »
    Seriously, you haven't touched speed yet. Later on, especially with the beat the speed challenges... some of the cards feel like they are going at a ridiculous speed.

Don't get me wrong I'd say it gets very fast but I think it does well with the likes of the golf GTI even. Flying through some of the S bends is a joy which I'm sure only gets better as you level up to higher class cars.

I'm considering buying a T100 steering wheel. Anyone get one? If so what are they like?

Also I assume there's still no fix for the Logitech g25. Such a pain cause it's such a good wheel.

I found a converter online called M4 that seemingly allows it to connect but I don't trust it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

If anyone has space Id like to be added to a club. Downloaded this last night

PSN : CJJEFE

:)

I'll join your club murphyebass, I'm not very good but I'm a trier :pac:

Don't get me wrong I'd say it gets very fast but I think it does well with the likes of the golf GTI even. Flying through some of the S bends is a joy which I'm sure only gets better as you level up to higher class cars.

Oh ya sure, didn't mean it in a bad way. More of a just wait and see way :)

• Advertisement

I'll join your club murphyebass, I'm not very good but I'm a trier :pac:

Ha like myself so. Join away! We're nearing a full team which is cool

Advertisement