Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

If this thread has an anticlimatic ending, then we should all call Joe Duffy.

"'tis terrible, Joe. Waited for days, Joe. But nothing in there, the divil"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Update

Rang the locksmith who installed it and he wants €350 to open it. So that's a no go, I can't afford that.

I work full time so I don't have all day to be working on it. I'll chisel another hole tomorrow morning and will hopefully drill a hole into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Perhaps someone can PM juice1304 for me, not sure my pms are working.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

You need to get that thing open !! just hack at it!! how do you come home from work and eat dinner and watch tv in peace knowing there could be an undiscovered treasure in that safe!!!!

Thats mad!! Jst keep whacking it

Son0vagun wrote: »

Cue juice1304 receiving 500 PMs about this :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Boroscope... If it's empty you can take your time to open it, or not. If there's something there you can get all excited and buy a big boat!

On the other hand, this could be the basis for Stephen King's next novel.:eek:

We can't wait until tomorrow, can we angry mob?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

Waving pitchfork at my laptop right now!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Update

Rang the locksmith who installed it and he wants €350 to open it. So that's a no go, I can't afford that.

I work full time so I don't have all day to be working on it. I'll chisel another hole tomorrow morning and will hopefully drill a hole into it.

can't say I blame you not not shelling out €350 . ....like you'd buy a lot of dynamite for €350.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

Gosub wrote: »
    Boroscope... If it's empty you can take your time to open it, or not. If there's something there you can get all excited and buy a big boat!

Lol ;) ill bring one of those flaming sticks ;)

Done :)

Laughed when I saw Juice1304's interests. He has listed lockpicking! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

What if the previous owner just had a **** into it and then locked it up!
    It'd be like star wars or some carbon freezing chamber shít....except it would just be dried in dead semen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Update

Ill drill it for you and use my camera if your close by. What part of the country u in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Gosub wrote: »

A boat is just a boat, but a mystery box could be anything.........it could even be a boat:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

If we can raise over 17 grand to get the mods naked, we can raise €350 to get the safe open.

Come after hours, let's do this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Cue juice1304 receiving 500 PMs about this :pac:
    Make that 502. I just pm'ed him. Twice, to be sure to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Update

Ahhh here ---- Do it after work :) You have the whole of Boards.ie watching..... We can't wait another day !!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THING OF THE CHILDREN !!!!!

here, fe'ck this.... Why are you chiselling holes just find a weak spot like the ridge of the safe door and wedge something strong and thin in it and just go ape at it.. ur doing it all mickey mouse just hack at it.

Giz ur address i'll sort it!!!!!!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

LizT wrote: »
    If we can raise over 17 grand to get the mods naked, we can raise €350 to get the safe open.

Come after hours, let's do this!!
    The guy has the key. He just wants €350 to put in his safe.

Expensive locksmith btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Leave it closed, nothing good will come of opening it. That could be like Pandoras Box, supernaturals and pure evil might come out of it*.

Leeeeeave it clooooosssseeeedd!!!! [read that in spooky voice]

* Although pure evil might be nice for a change of pace

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

OP would you be interested in €1,000 cash in exchange for the contents of the safe? If the value of the contents proves to be high, I'll half it with you. If it's nothing, you get a grand.

Interested?

• Advertisement

Drakares wrote: »
    OP would you be interested in €1,000 cash in exchange for the contents of the safe? If the value of the contents proves to be high, I'll half it with you. If it's nothing, you get a grand.

Interested?

Are you on smack?? give him his grand and thats it, whats in it is yours, thats how it works!!!! deal or no deal !!!!!!

If i had a few quid lying around I would make a serious offer for that box,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

No work, shaving, washing or getting dressed for me again today :-( come on dude, spend twenty quid in a hire store for a magnetic base drill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Drakares wrote: »

Interested?

You take me as someone who would go all in, in Poker,
    Without looking at your cards...

Woah! That's a seriously good offer>

A grand don't come for free, OP

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Skinnykenyan

Open up this safe muthafuka!! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Somebody will have to be there with him when he opens this, what if he drops dead when he opens it and we never find out what happened ??!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Brian McIver, the Derry manager? dafuq does he know about opening safes?

Bahahaha, I meant MacGyver lol :D

He's probably in the Yellow Pages OP, he'll give you a hand

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

This thread has over thirty two thousand views.

Fking hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Ah OP, I've managed to open chastity belts in lesser time. Hurry up!

• Advertisement

HA

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement