Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,183 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yeah, but it's a 5 round primary shotgun with minimal impact. Really weird gun.

One question about the expansion. Obviously all of our 30 light armour will become obsolete once we get - 35 light? - armour. What about our guns? Will expansion pass guns go past 300 attack? Or will it be the same as normal and the boosts you get are from light level?

I'd say guns will stay the same as they already scale damage with light.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Yeah, but it's a 5 round primary shotgun with minimal impact. Really weird gun.

One question about the expansion. Obviously all of our 30 light armour will become obsolete once we get - 35 light? - armour. What about our guns? Will expansion pass guns go past 300 attack? Or will it be the same as normal and the boosts you get are from light level?

The expansion will bring us up to 32 light. So, a new suit of armor to collect in the new raid basically.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,183 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Fair play lads, thanks a million for that. First time finishing raid on hard and helmet, vex mythoclast and ship all drop for me in one go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Been trying to get on the last couple of nights but this last update file is doing my nut in, thought I left it downloading over night last night but seems it just hit an error :( Guess I'll be back on for the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,904 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

[quotes="Mickeroo;93121035"]Fair play lads, thanks a million for that. First time finishing raid on hard and helmet, vex mythoclast and ship all drop for me in one go :D[/quote]

You got the helmet as well ? We all thought you just got the Vex !! We will have 6 30s starting the new raid at this rate !!

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »

You got the helmet as well ? We all thought you just got the Vex !! We will have 6 30s starting the new raid at this rate !!

Yup, couldn't believe my luck! I got Found Verdict and Praetorian foil in one drop earlier in that raid too, RNGesus has been good to me this week.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Yup, couldn't believe my luck! I got Found Verdict and Praetorian foil in one drop earlier in that raid too, RNGesus has been good to me this week.

Nice one. I got Fatebringer earlier in the week so happy with that.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Nice one. I got Fatebringer earlier in the week so happy with that.

That's pretty much my favourite gun in the game now, I was all auto rifles in PvP before I got that, not anymore. Great in PvE too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Never going to get the gauntlets in IB. Played one game yesterday and was called into a Raid, to make up the numbers.
    Then had to suicide out to get a Warlock 'cos no-one else had a decent one to cheese the Templer, further reducing my chances of the gauntlets.
    Everyone was getting Fatebringers, Vexes, Armour & Helmets and I somehow ended up with 2 Epilogues and a shotgun all of which I had already. My best reward was a sparrow!
    Still first time I completed it on hard but I'm going to be the only level 29 in a group of 30s soon and no-one will want to play :( with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Never going to get the gauntlets in IB. Played one game yesterday and was called into a Raid, to make up the numbers.
    Then had to suicide out to get a Warlock 'cos no-one else had a decent one to cheese the Templer, further reducing my chances of the gauntlets.
    Everyone was getting Fatebringers, Vexes, Armour & Helmets and I somehow ended up with 2 Epilogues and a shotgun all of which I had already. My best reward was a sparrow!
    Still first time I completed it on hard but I'm going to be the only level 29 in a group of 30s soon and no-one will want to play :( with me.

Man I feel your pain, I had to run the raid on hard 11 times before I got my full gear, then, a week later, after weeks of trying, I got everything I needed for my other 2 classes, all in the same day.

• Advertisement

Nothing for me this week at XuR's shop

Titan - No back up plans (gaunlets)
    Hunter - Young Ahamkara's Spine (gaunlets)
    Warlock - Voidfang Vestments (chest piece)
    MIDA Multi Tool - Already have it

Might get the hunter gaunlets as I have over 100 strange coins and nothing to do with them except buying ammo and telemetry

Awesome wanted that Scout rifle. I usually buy the armour as well wouldn't want to end up with over a hundred useless coins in my vault :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Oh my god.

12 raids: No gauntlets.

IB comes out, play it all week long, get gauntlets late on Thursday night.

Friday morning: Xur selling gauntlets. FML

AdamD wrote: »
    Oh my god.

12 raids: No gauntlets.

IB comes out, play it all week long, get gauntlets late on Thursday night.

Friday morning: Xur selling gauntlets. FML

Same thing happened a guy in the Raid last night. Had been stuck on the boots. Plays IB all week gets them last night. First drop on the raid gets the boots. I swear this thing is jinxed.

Bohrio wrote: »
    Man I feel your pain, I had to run the raid on hard 11 times before I got my full gear, then, a week later, after weeks of trying, I got everything I needed for my other 2 classes, all in the same day.

Multitool today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Dare we look at the official forums? and count how many "Multitool" earner threads pop up?

No helm? Grrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

Will future Iron Banner events be unplayable without the expansion. Level 32 v. level 30 and below will be a pain, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I got the multi tool last week its a classy weapon maxed out, you can snipe...as good as auto fire and look down the barrel with the radar still on. Yes, your finger gets a hammering but its worth it.

I got "Truth" last night playing IB and the chest armour and the Phys. Revenge sniper rifle in the raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

FCUK
    :mad:
    YOU
    XUR
    No helms and no decent guns (I already have the Mida Multi tool and it's not gonna be used when I have the Vision of Confluence), and like 10 of us were waiting on helms. Gonna have to see if I can get people to help drag my sorry a$$ through the Hard Raid..... FCUUUUUUUUUUUUK

Cormac... wrote: »
    FCUK
    YOU
    XUR
    No helms and no decent guns (I already have the Mida Multi tool and it's not gonna be used when I have the Vision of Confluence), and like 10 of us were waiting on helms. Gonna have to see if I can get people to help drag my sorry a$$ through the Hard Raid..... FCUUUUUUUUUUUUK

I know, I told him I wanted to talk to his manager, waiting for a callback now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Anyone around tonight for Iron Banner?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

cdb wrote: »

Should be on around 10ish again. Only hit lvl 2 last night. Need to get to lvl 4 for the gloves, or hope RNGeesus blesses me with them on Tuesday.

And yes Cormac, **** Xur.:mad: Need that helm. And i'm too low a lvl to be dragged through hard

• Registered Users Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

29s don't need to be dragged through the hard raid. I've done it before with 5 29s and a 28. Really depends on individual skill and communication.

AdamD wrote: »
    29s don't need to be dragged through the hard raid. I've done it before with 5 29s and a 28. Really depends on individual skill and communication.

Hello there Adam, I don't believe we've played together before :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

cdb wrote: »

Should be on some time tonight, might be playing Dragon Age, but fire off an invite and I will join.

Gonna have to see if I can get people to help drag my sorry a$$ through the Hard Raid..... FCUUUUUUUUUUUUK

Tried it again with some randomers last night, and 3 of them kept getting killed at the 1st conflux, so we had to wipe each time. Would be willing to try it again with the clan, as I have upgraded my weapons, and wondering how much of a difference it will make.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I got the multi tool last week its a classy weapon maxed out, you can snipe...as good as auto fire and look down the barrel with the radar still on. Yes, your finger gets a hammering but its worth it.

I got "Truth" last night playing IB and the chest armour and the Phys. Revenge sniper rifle in the raid.

Did a chest piece drop for you in IB? What's it called? I have the one from the first time it was on but of course it only goes up to 27 light.

How much motes you got? May as well take a chance on the engram. Give it to a different character to trick him into giving you one for the character you really want it? :P

Mickeroo wrote: »
    How much motes you got? May as well take a chance on the engram. Give it to a different character to trick him into giving you one for the character you really want it? :P

About 5 Motes..... I tried got the engram 2 out of the last 3 weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Can anyone tell me what telemetry willy face is selling this week?

• Advertisement

Can anyone tell me what telemetry willy face is selling this week?

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2myyvl/xur_nov_21_2014_items_wpics/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement