Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Risk Of Severe Wintry Conditions With Strong Winds. (High Risk-Ulster, Connaught)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

This one about 3 miles to my north :O

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭rilz

This one about 3 miles to my north :O

Weathercheck wee need you to get a storm or snow:D You deserve a good whiteout :)

coming to an end, that thick convection trail from the atlantic has almost run out and a mild sector will arrive in the northwest in the coming hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fr wishy washy

Very dissapointing

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

coming to an end, that thick convection trail from the atlantic has almost run out and a mild sector will arrive in the northwest in the coming hours.

Yeah can see effect of mild sector over NW Scotland with rain falling there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Steopo

Very light snow shower in Donabate. Anything falling seems to have stuck

rilz wrote: »
    Weathercheck wee need you to get a storm or snow:D You deserve a good whiteout :)

maybe another fleeting attempt next Monday

Recm1441.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭BobBobBobBob

IMAG1369_zpsb6ab13f0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Very heavy showers all night ,sadly of very noisy hail making it impossible to sleep. Few bangs of thunder just now. Place completly whitw with hail, probably more dangerous for driving in than snow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Heavy snow in the past hour in East Meath/North Dublin. About 3/4 cm & it has stuck so far. Drogheda got more I suspect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,849 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

I did say last night dublin wouldn't get much. If we don't get anything in feb that's the end of it really. Cant remember the last significant snowfall in March. Maybe our summer will arrive in March like last year for one week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Snowed from about 1am to 4am in Slieverue. Nothing on the ground but a thick layer on the roof of the pumphouse, windowsills etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭noah45

Light covering of gorgeous white snow in Athlone whoo hoo, lets hope there's more to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭wexfordman

noah45 wrote: »
    Light covering of gorgeous white snow in Athlone whoo hoo, lets hope there's more to come.

Light covering of snow in East cork :-) all white, bright and quiet!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Just started snowing here again.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fr wishy washy

More to come according to tv3 weather

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Woke up to a nice enough covering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Waterford got snow im shocked

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

There are drifts of six inches of hail on the windowsills here. If only that was snow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

Just opened the curtains to find a nice covering of snow! After all the sleety crap last night i wasn't expecting much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Waterford got snow im shocked

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭snowstorm445

Nice bit of snow here this morning, about 2-3cm. Didn't think it would be cold enough for snow so I'm pleased. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

Light dusting of snow in Wexford town!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,297 ✭✭✭positron

Chibs wrote: »
    Anyone know what the Drogheda area is like? e to drive home from work at 8. Too tired to be dealing with snow.

Snowing and already a couple of centimeters of snow on the ground, should be alright for driving over carefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭chud1234

2-3 inch of snow in slane :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭Torque.ie

Photo time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Woke up to a few cms of snow! Another heavy shower just there at 07:30. It'll be heartbreaking if this turns to rain as promised. Have just started a snowman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭The_Shotz

Waterford city this morning, ballygunner area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭BLIZZARD7

Just a sugar Dusting in D14. A few flakes blowing in the wind for the last hour.

Temp 0.6C, DP -2C

Dan :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

BLIZZARD7 wrote: »
    Just a sugar Dusting in D14. A few flakes blowing in the wind for the last hour.

Temp 0.6C, DP -2C

Dan :)

Same in Greystones. It's trying to snow buy I have no clue where It's coming from..
    :S about 1 okta here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement