Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I'm wearing... ***NO quoting photos***

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

My new Tissot :

426272.jpg

zKP7CA.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Sourced a rubber strap and threw it on the 1967 diver (was at the bloody beach yesterday too, would have made a better pic :mad: )

427614.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,602 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Superluminova catching some rays!

watch.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

My stowa marine original.
    Now that I get to dress smart for work it's getting a lot more wear time. Picked it up of deep thought 4 years ago when I was a broke college student

427905.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Pique

My stowa marine original. Now that I get to dress smart for work it's getting a lot more wear time. Picked it up of deep thought 4 years ago when I was a broke college student

Alfa 159 ftw!

Nice watch too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

My stowa marine original.
    Now that I get to dress smart for work it's getting a lot more wear time. Picked it up of deep thought 4 years ago when I was a broke college student

four years ago,jeepers

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭goose banker

Wearing my CWC today
    attachment.php?attachmentid=12478061&d=1504453100

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Always had a hankering for those CWC. Very cool and rugged watch indeed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

That CWC is class looking

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Today I'm wearing... a Longines HydroConquest

428823.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭Homer

After a bit of a hiatus I have the emergency back on the wrist since yesterday. Probably a couple of months since I wore it last. Forgot how lightweight and comfortable it is.

File_25_09_2017_09_37_20.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,243 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

^ And because I wouldn't trust myself not to test the emergency thingy, here's a standard Breitling ana-digi

36594940744_3fbb9f0104_z.jpg

Advertisement