Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2014 Future Endeavoured Thread *Updated August 8*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Partial Source: Pwinsider
    As noted earlier here on the website, TNA releases are ongoing right now. We can confirm that Taylor Hendrix has been released from the company. She joins Sam Shaw and Madison Rayne as those who have been released thus far.

Hendrix was signed after she competed in the Gutcheck segment. She also challanged Mickie James on iMPACT! several weeks ago.
    More releases are coming so stay tuned.
    As noted earlier here on the website, TNA releases are ongoing right now. We can confirm that former ECW star Christian York has been released from the company. He joins Taylor Hemdrix, Sam Shaw and Madison Rayne as those who have been released so far.

More releases are coming so stay tuned.
    As noted earlier here on the website, TNA releases are ongoing right now. We can confirm that Joey Ryan has been released from the company

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Only loss there is Crimson. None of the others should've gotten contracts in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Only loss there is Crimson. None of the others should've gotten contracts in the first place.

Crimson should of been kept, thought he looked better on impact two weeks ago. The others seem to suggest GutCheck was a waste and they are cutting back at OVW. I will miss Joey Ryan though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They're keeping the guy from gutcheck they never wanted?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    They're keeping the guy from gutcheck they never wanted?

Alex Silva?
    He got sacked a few weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Madison rayne?i thought she was a top diva in tna?

MrMac84 wrote: »

She is pregnant and her contract ran down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

MrMac84 wrote: »

She's currently at home heavily pregnant

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

GTR63 wrote: »
    Alex Silva?
    He got sacked a few weeks ago.

Ah okay. I think I might've actually commented on that at the time. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

PWInsider:
    The ongoing TNA releases are due to budget cuts within the company, something that has been ongoing.
    The talents released were being paid a monthly guarantee with an additional fee when they were booked for TNA events. The feeling was that with the talents not being used regularly by the promotion, there was no need to keep them held under contract.

There's been a lot of talk of cost-cutting of late in the company with the added expenses of producing Impact on the road, including the departures of different executives, including execs in the marketing and public relations end of the company.

There has also been increased grumbling among some wrestlers about pay coming late, with one talent claiming he has heard stories of talents being two months behind and others confirming they are behind but not wanting to confirm how far behind they are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

if pay is an issue, just get rid of Hogan & Sting, and that's probably the payroll cut in half.

if pay is an issue, just get rid of Hogan & Sting, and that's probably the payroll cut in half.

Sting is their storyline Hornswoggle in the sense. They always have him starting things like groups, getting beat up, going home for 3 weeks and getting constant title shots.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Sam Shaw has not been released apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

sting will be in WWE before the year is out or very shortly after it to set up a wrestlemania match

not against the taker this year but probably next

EdK wrote: »
    She's currently at home heavily pregnant

Lucky so & so whoever done that too her

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Sam Shaw isnt gone but the rest are. Madison's contract expired. I didnt expect her back anyway.

As for the attendences, they apparently make $20 a head now. Getting rid of Hogan alone would likely mean they are making money.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Getting rid of Hogan alone would likely mean they are making money.

Think of what you would save on getting rid of the Hogan Ramp & his pyro alone.

dont forget once hulk goes you can get rid of that god forsaken daughter of his too

I think Brooke will be gone before Hulk. She's just there to try and get noticed since the reality TV thing didnt do much for her.

Wouldn't be so sure for whatever reason Dixie fawns over Brooke like she's her daughter or something,Great job girl and all this nonsense

• Advertisement

rovert wrote: »
    Don't be shocked if Matt Morgan is on the list.

The boy is good:
    Matt Morgan is telling colleagues that TNA released him from his contract on Tuesday. It was well known within the TNA locker room that Morgan asked company officials for his release a month ago.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10032275.shtml

Wasn't it only a few months back he was saying things on twitter like "wgere will I end " and stuff suggesting he was going back too wwe then too stay in tna?

There's a difference between being released and asking to be released

Glad they let him go after saying no the first time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭smellmepower

He's popular enough in Mexico,hopefully he heads down there FT instead of turning up in WWE.

It's been bizarre booking of Morgan. His previous two appearances:

Dominating a four way BFGS qualifier before being dumped out of the ring for Magnus to sneak in and take the spot.

Passing out in the Scorpion from Sting. Specifially not tapping out or getting pinned.

He disappeared after each without another word.

GTR63 wrote: »
    Wouldn't kill me if Morgan he just offers nothing for me.

With him and Robinho leaving I feel like a genie is granting my wishes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

isn't Matt Morgan a Paul Heyman guy? ;)

his wife is currently pregnant so may be out for a while depending on the family circumstances etc

just enjoying himself for a while with his free time

TNA "released" Tara

The pricks

• Advertisement

TNA "released" Tara

The pricks

The cuts continue, you'd think all the gutcheck guys, Morgan and not rehiring Blob Van Dam would of saved a few quid.
    I'd of cut Jessie before her thats for sure.

Advertisement