Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deception [TV3]

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

I like that there is an American show with the same title, which premiered on the same day...and was also cancelled after one season :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception_(U.S._TV_series)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 leneebear

I was looking around for this piece of unintentional hilarity and can't find it online.

Has TV3 scrubbed it off the internet completely?

I'd love to be able to rewatch Eoin French's seduction skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Sorry for dragging up this old thread, but I'm looking for a recording of this series - bad and all as it seems to have been - anybody? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭iseegirls

It's back!! (Well just a repeat of Series 1, and not a new series) Thursday 6th October at 12:30am on TV3.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ffm

Is there only 6 episodes on this in the 1st series? That's all that seems to have been shown on the repeat. I haven't watched it yet so don't know if that's all there's meant to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

ffm wrote: »
    Is there only 6 episodes on this in the 1st series? That's all that seems to have been shown on the repeat. I haven't watched it yet so don't know if that's all there's meant to be.

There were only six episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ffm

Del.Monte wrote: »
    There were only six episodes.

Great stuff. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I recorded this series on Sky last October/November as I missed it the first time around back in 2013. I just got around to watching it over the past couple of weeks. I have never laughed so much at the first episode of a drama series as I did at this. This thread got me through it all. No storylines were wrapped up at all. I thought it was all about Leigh Arnold and Conor Mullen's characters but they were hardly in it after the first episode. Yer one Emma wrecked my head from start to finish. Nora Jane Noone is a fairly established actress and was used very little, which was disappointing.

Anyway, thanks for the laughs even 4 years later. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Yeah comedy gold that one !

Advertisement