Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deception [TV3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭ratracer

When did Rose change the car? It was an 04 Audi when they went to the doc and now it's Corolla.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭dzer2

ratracer wrote: »
    When did Rose change the car? It was an 04 Audi when they went to the doc and now it's Corolla.

She changed it on the strength of the live insurance :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rose ain't gonna like her ceiling being caved in!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,771 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Len's gonna drop dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Who ever said TV3 can't do comedy?

• Advertisement

You can't see Rose. They've taken the wards in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,771 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

About the only good thing in this is hot doc Niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭ratracer

dzer2 wrote: »

She changed it on the strength of the live insurance :D:D:D
    The insurance co must've got wind of the plan, but it's ok, the Audi is back again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Kazooie wrote: »
    How steep is that roof lol!

Nearly 90 degrees must have some craic trying to slate that :D

If you've been affected by any of the issues on tonight's programme...

Wow they actually used this. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Overall that was a very patchy episode. Not as good as last week's, but better than Ep. 1.

Parts 1 and 4 were very decent bar a few issues here and there. 2 and 3 were godawful in places.

Still, I'm enjoying this immensely, so will most definitely be tuning in next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Same time next week ? See ye then.
    This is so bad...it's like some soap you watch on holidays abroad when your hungov.. er resting.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Redsquigy

I'm just loving it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭lighthouse

I doubt if I'd be watching it if it wasn't filmed in Galway. This thread helps also. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Thread title should be 'Deception support group'

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Thread title should be 'Deception support group'

God grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change
    Courage to change the things I can
    And wisdom to know the difference.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

It's a pity they didn't ask Len to spell arse backwards.

Also, this is amazing:

http://www.dailyedge.ie/deception-episode-4-recap-773888-Jan2013/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I was waiting for Len to get a hot tub in the attic like George Bluth Senior.

Say what you like about Jack French, he knew how to build a solid ceiling, it withstood some punishment. Although, it would have been easier to push down the Stira (as seen on the Late Late Show).

I can never reconcile the wormhole that seems to link Spiddal to Ballyloughane beach, surely there would have been some fat Gaeltacht skrill to be harvested by just using Spiddal or Furbo beaches?

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

coconut5 wrote: »
    It's a pity they didn't ask Len to spell arse backwards.

Also, this is amazing:

http://www.dailyedge.ie/deception-episode-4-recap-773888-Jan2013/

That's really good. There's one for the previous episode too.

That's really good. There's one for the previous episode too.

I love the part about the 'inexplicable air freshener'. At the time, I thought Larry was losing it and had pissed in the potted plant. But then it turns out it was a long con, and he was faking the dementia all along, so this would just be Larry and Rose pretending when no one else is even around, which is just creepy.

Also, Troy kicking over the bin was a highlight. You gotta love that kid. Nary a mention of the gunshots from last week, but the bin kicking is a deal-breaker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ffm

Is there somewhere I can get the 1st episode of this online? It seems to be gone from the tv3 site.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

ffm wrote: »
    Is there somewhere I can get the 1st episode of this online? It seems to be gone from the tv3 site.

And the TV3 controller is spotted in Connemara with a sack of DVDs and a shovel. :)

I don't know where you'll get it online, but I hope there will be a DVD relaease. I'd love to hear a director's commentary.

For anyone in Dubin, some of the people behind it are giving a course today, and I'm sure they'll be answering questions:

http://www.screentrainingireland.ie/?fuseaction=course_details&preopen=5&id=50654

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah that eoin/eoghan fella the way he says 'babe' is irritating! I only watched it for the first time a few nights ago. Hard not to watch it though its interesting how things unfold for the audience they don't give much away.

I've noticed that they seem to switch between galway and dublin for the background scenes. I was sure I spotted a dublin bus passing the bus station! Didn't think Galway's bus station was like that more like the one in dublin?

There's two bus stations in galway now, that was the gobus and citylink station on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah that explains it then.

Did anyone see the Fr. Ted episode last week when Len wakes up in bed with Fr. Jack surrounded by rabbittes which he hated. I'm sure that had a long term effect on his mental well being.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Fu*k spilled the orange juice there,the mad bitch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Jasus he looks like he has been mauled by a jungle cat !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Did he just say "Your membership has elapsed" ????:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭michaelr666

the plot thickens :eek:

Advertisement