Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone know if Asda take PS4 games for trade in?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I'm really enjoying Rivals. I generally prefer Simulator type racers but it's good fun and good sensation of speed.

I got the Aventador now too so i'm happy. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

IGN app for the PS4, looks quite good.

Been out here since launch apparently, anyone tried it?

Ya I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭SlickTalker

Ya I like it.

Does the little screen on the right always have to be there or is there a way of removing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭LauraW7746

MarkY91 wrote: »
    i just CANNOT beat the mefitis boss on veteran for that trophy of completing the game on veteran :( anyone wana help me in co-op?

i must have tried the level about 15 times in the past few days and only got to the boss about 4 times with a maximum of 1 life.

PSN = MarkLogan-91

I will help you out, let me know when you'll be online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Anyone got madden, is it any gud? Reviews were mixed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Finally got a load of work done, time to have War Thunder and Music Unlimited up and running for the evening. Flying Russian planes in circles, while listening to... Russian Circles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Anyone got madden, is it any gud? Reviews were mixed

I have Madden 25. Slicker, faster, and better tackling and graphics than before but other than that it's the same game with updated rosters etc.

Still, I think it's worth getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

FIFA takes so long to install

• Registered Users Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

MuddyDog wrote: »
    I have Madden 25. Slicker, faster, and better tackling and graphics than before but other than that it's the same game with updated rosters etc.

Still, I think it's worth getting.

Thanks for that, mite give it a go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Music unlimited is a joke atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Music unlimited is a joke atm.

Yep. Dog slow and constantly stopping. I've stopped bothering with it. I wish Spotify was on the PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    I will help you out, let me know when you'll be online

i only need to complete the game with 2 of the 3 ships now and then i have platinum :D im online right now if you want to give me a hand but these 2 trophies will be simple as i can do them on rookie.

master difficulty was far easier than suspected :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

i only need to complete the game with 2 of the 3 ships now and then i have platinum :D im online right now if you want to give me a hand but these 2 trophies will be simple as i can do them on rookie.

master difficulty was far easier than suspected :D

Getting platinum on resogun.... You are damn freaks!

why? its pretty easy. especially with co-op :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

why? its pretty easy. especially with co-op :)

I can't even finish the game on easy, never mind saving all the humans in the first level on easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭LauraW7746

I'm finding the save all humans trophies hard cos of the multiplyer and the x15 multiplyer trophy is hard. Klair gave me a hand on coop to get the others :)

I can't even finish the game on easy, never mind saving all the humans in the first level on easy.

about a week ago i was terrible and didnt know when a human was being released and stuff. i did some googling me played a few games and i eventually understood the whole game and became good at it. its very addicting once you learn the stuff that needs to be learned.

im sick of the womans voice though lol

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    I'm finding the save all humans trophies hard cos of the multiplyer and the x15 multiplyer trophy is hard. Klair gave me a hand on coop to get the others :)

i only realised that i dont have to do the save all humans trophy in one go. you can pick and choose the levels you want. the game was so hard to be 2 days ago and today its a breeze. in a little bit of time, anyone could easily get the platinum

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

about a week ago i was terrible and didnt know when a human was being released and stuff. i did some googling me played a few games and i eventually understood the whole game and became good at it. its very addicting once you learn the stuff that needs to be learned.

im sick of the womans voice though lol

Seems to me that you're volunteering to write a guide :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Well in 2 weeks I finally get to play my ps4 that I collected on launch day, oh the wait :(

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Seems to me that you're volunteering to write a guide :pac:

haha nope :P i used ps3trophies.org for major tips/guide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

clint-eastwood-cannot-unsee-what-has-been-seen-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-174.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

As we are currently on 1.51 and this update is 1.52, I doubt there will be anything major included in this update. Just some stability fixes (whatever that means).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Well in 2 weeks I finally get to play my ps4 that I collected on launch day, oh the wait :(

"Ditto"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

My PS4 is now updating to 1.52

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Anyone know if I buy battlefield premium on a USA account will it work on my normal Irish account I think I seen it mentioned here but I want to be %100 sure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Mine updating to, taking its time 23mins left!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I was playing the BF4 multiplayer on my vita last night as I wanted to watch the Keane Vieira documentary but a few friends were online.

I must say while I couldn't recommend to play BF MP on Vita, it was amazing just to see the game running perfectly on it. I didn't notice any technical issues at all. Controls took a little bit of getting used to (Did terrible in the first game) and obviously due to the screen being so much smaller, shooting long distance targets is pretty difficult.

I'm looking forward to seeing how remote play works between Ireland to London during Christmas :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement