Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

operation transformation 2013

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Jaysus Eddie looks so sad in that clip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Charlotte looks amazing!! Where was her boyfriend though? Remember him being on the first night- very loving and supportive? Or did i imagine him?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭daydorunrun

Great to see people making a real difference to their lives, good luck to them all.
    Can't believe Gerry Ryan used to present this show.....talk about mixed messages!

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.” Homer.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Quite contrary

Heroditas wrote: »
    Lies make Baby Jesus cry.
    No way is she a size 14!!!

I did not believe that either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

I think that losing 5 1/2 stone, running a Marathon, 4 Half Marathons and numerous 5 & 10k races is a pretty dramatic change in a year,

No, fair play to you, you really are flying it! Would love to run a marathon myself at some stage in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭KillianByrne

Beau wrote: »
    No, fair play to you, you really are flying it! Would love to run a marathon myself at some stage in the future.

Well, you can. it just means starting & building up the distance. Have a look over on the running threads. there is a bumch of us new runners chatting there about our plans / experiences.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Well, you can. it just means starting & building up the distance. Have a look over on the running threads. there is a bumch of us new runners chatting there about our plans / experiences.
    Cheers, it'd be more of a thing for the future for me, I play rugby so long distance running wouldn't be a runner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

Just caught up with the show this evening, they all looked a lot better, although it's amazing what a haircut, shave, and nice suit or outfit can do! I always get the impression that Karl fancies Deirdre and Kathryn is into Gavin, but who knows? He looked very handsome at the end.
    I would love if they took the show and had six weeks in January, and then an episode every month until the summer, that would be cool, because I do think it's hard for people to maintain it after the cameras are gone. Enjoyed the series overall, think they could do with more exercises and recipes showcased per episode, but overall, a good effort. I think Monica was the most positive and probably took the most on board. All the kids were lovely.

Advertisement