Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW21 Transfers

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Benimar wrote: »

No. I'll wait as long as possible.

Personally I think its madness playing it today at 11.31am. Who knows what (real) transfers will happen over the next month that will seriously impact current fantasy 'assets'.

i'm not too bothered about actual transfers, i don't think too much business will be done that will have a major impact to be honest. last year there were some important players, like Cisse and Siggy, but that was more the exception, than the rule. it's not often players come in in January and have an immediate impact in ff. i'll be making some money using my wc straight away, but the most important thing is how i look for gw22 and beyond that.

Still half cut this morning, brought in Torres and Walcott for Rooney (that was a disaster gamble!) and Santi.

Time to get a bit inventive and lucky!

Advertisement