Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW21 Transfers

Options
  • 29-12-2012 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

I'll wait until the match is over but thinking of doing Tevez to Ba

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Probably still doing Yaya -> Fellaini and Rafael -> Luiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Want to get Fellani back in I think. Have 2 free transfers, but would also like Mata in.

Midfield is Bale - Michu - Silva - Yaya - Sterling.

Plan is to replace Yaya with Fellani, was only a temp change. But don't want to take out Bale or Silva. Silva is my only City cover. Have RVP -Torres - Defoe up top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

OctavarIan wrote: »
    Probably still doing Yaya -> Fellaini and Rafael -> Luiz.

Rafael is due back for for the next game .

Jax Teller wrote: »
    Rafael is due back for for the next game .

Yeah but Luiz looks to have a new role as a midfielder now and Chelsea have been keeping clean sheets. Utd's defence is still too rickety, staying away from it until it settles down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Did bale and Tevez to mata and torres

• Advertisement

Yeah but Luiz looks to have a new role as a midfielder now and Chelsea have been keeping clean sheets. Utd's defence is still too rickety, staying away from it until it settles down.

Why hold onto him till now then ? More important transfers the past few weeks ?

Jax Teller wrote: »
    Why hold onto him till now then ? More important transfers the past few weeks ?

Yeah I made a couple changes to my forwards who weren't scoring enough (Berba & Fletcher) and got rid of Fellaini for Yaya while he was suspended. That and my defensive cover was good enough so it wasn't the highest priority. I've wanted a Chelsea defender for a while!

[edit]And hindsight is great because Berba & Fletcher started scoring as soon as I transferred them out. Typical.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

if luiz starts tomorrow i reckon theres a good chance rafa will rest him for a home game with qpr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Green Brigade

Is Ba going to the ACON?

Is Ba going to the ACON?

Nope .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,031 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Bottled taking the 4 point hit involved in bringing Walcott in the week currently in play, he'll be coming in this week now for definite for Adam Johnson.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,150 ✭✭✭✭km79

Is Ba going to the ACON?
    They did not qualify

• Registered Users Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Did Hernandez for Pienaar as i expect Swansea to get a few against Villa.....I am using my WC asap so this is a free transfer really for me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Bale out,I'm going aboard the Walcott bandwagon-he's torn Newcastle apart tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Same. Will bring Bale back in with my Wildcard, probably at the expense of Silva or Cazorla.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

will bale definitely go down? at least .1? by the time the wildcard comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I'd imagine so. I'm debating a double swap tbh

Bale -> Walcott
    Silva -> Mata

Worried about Mata going nuts at home to QPR and would like to have both Walcott and Santi against Southampton.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Is Fellaini back gameweek 21 or 22 because he is still flagged red while Shawcross is back to normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

irishfeen wrote: »
    Is Fellaini back gameweek 21 or 22 because he is still flagged red while Shawcross is back to normal?

he's back for the Newcastle game he's just red because Everton haven't had their game this week yet. tempted to get Fellaini straight in would have to take a hit to do so but Newcastle are a shambles at the back at the moment

manual_man wrote: »
    he's back for the Newcastle game he's just red because Everton haven't had their game this week yet. tempted to get Fellaini straight in would have to take a hit to do so but Newcastle are a shambles at the back at the moment
    Snap my thoughts exactly my current plan is ...

Berbatov .....> Ruiz
    Morrison.......> Fellaini
    Silva............> Walcott

Yea or Ney lads?... would mean taking -4

• Advertisement

Berbatov .....> Ruiz

sounds like a good move to me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

bale > walcott
    yaya > mata

for a 4 point hit.. took so many hits this season but i have done absolutely sh!te this week and i can't let another walcott masterclass against his old club and a mata goal or 2 against QPR put me further back

will get bale back in for cazorla during WC

Bale to Walcott. Bale could go down by at least .1 (so I'd lose nothing), Walcott will probably go up by .3 this week (.1 if I sell after next week). Arsenal against Southampton next week, worth the risk I think (even if I already have Cazorla).

Will look to bring in Bale in the following weeks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jolim24601

Berbatov .....> Ruiz

why ruiz? for the money? i would think lambert is a better option, or even keeping berba

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Anyone suggest a replacement for Nicky Shorey? Not a cent in the bank.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Anyone suggest a replacement for Nicky Shorey? Not a cent in the bank.

Mariappa and Harte look good. Both 3.8

jolim24601 wrote: »
    why ruiz? for the money? i would think lambert is a better option, or even keeping berba
    Ruiz improves Fulham as an attacking force greatly, I was thinking he will be involved in most things they do and is considerably cheaper then Berba.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Dunno about Ruiz tbh, he's more of an assister who gets involved in deeper areas. Seems pretty shot-shy in general.

Also I might not go near Berba at all this season, doesnt seem to score nearly enough. Decent price I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Hard to know what Arsenal forward line will play next week. Yes Theo got a hattrick but Giroud is back fit and scored twice.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Ares

What do people think of swapping Tevez to Dzeko?

Advertisement