Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW21 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Shane732 wrote: »

Torn hamstring - minimum 3 weeks out right if a Grade 1? Could be 6 weeks up (Grade 2) to 3 months out (Grade 3)?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

I've already replaced bale with walcott but with the news of enrique's injury I think I'll take the points hit and replace him with luiz. Was planning on doing it soon anyway but this has forced my hand somewhat.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

He'll be gone next week - I'll find it hard to avoid using my WC early.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Tevez to Torres or am I mad? QPR are a softer touch than Stoke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

roryc wrote: »
    He'll be gone next week - I'll find it hard to avoid using my WC early.

Any doubt i had is gone after his injury,his value will plummet when the WC is active..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

Sean Morrison and Kevin Nolan out.
    Puncheon and Azpilicueta in.

Good deal? 2 FT's this week. I think Azpilicueta has pretty much nailed on his RB position the past few games and I fancy him against QPR.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Not really a GW21 transfer but Newcastle are going to sign Debuchy once the transfer window opens. A great signing!!

He is a right back that can also play as a holding midfielder. Can see Newcastle start to keep clean sheets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭Alpish

What do ye think of Sessegnon and Bale to Walcott and Fellaini?

For a four point hit but Walcott could explode again and Fellaini is fresh from a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

double GG wrote: »
    Sean Morrison and Kevin Nolan out.
    Puncheon and Azpilicueta in.

Good deal? 2 FT's this week. I think Azpilicueta has pretty much nailed on his RB position the past few games and I fancy him against QPR.
    Two issues. Nolan has a DGW soon, and if Terry comes back soon, Azi's place is likely gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,482 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I've done Bale to Cazora for the upcoming game.

Can't afford to take another point hit so risking that Schwarzer will be back starting for Fulham and keep a miracle clean sheet.

Toss up between Mata & RVP for captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Was Davies of Swansea rested at the weekend? Will he be back in this Gameweek?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭bensboys

Already brought in Walcott for Silva, looking at a 4 point hit for mata/Fellini for bale. Opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,506 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Am I the only one praying Ba doesnt move to warm the Chelsea bench? (Literally any team other than the top 3 and I'm happy)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Are there many on here who have Cazorla and are taking a chance on Walcott as well?

I'm in two minds. Can't swap Cazorla for Walcott. Won'tbe able to field a full midfield this week if I do. Decisions, decisions.

EDIT: Didn't realise that I can put out only 2 midfielders. That must be a new thing. Never remember that before.

Am I the only one praying Ba doesnt move to warm the Chelsea bench? (Literally any team other than the top 3 and I'm happy)

Really? If the transfer goes ahead I am seriously thinking about switching Torres to Ba and look at getting Cisse in. Or possibly even Remy as that transfer looks certain to go through.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Ba will be second choice striker behind Torres if he joins.

Panthro wrote: »
    Ba will be second choice striker behind Torres if he joins.

I can see him playing both Torres and Ba and dropping someone from the midfield. Luiz or Remires...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

q2ice wrote: »
    I can see him playing both Torres and Ba and dropping someone from the midfield. Luiz or Remires...

I'd say he more than likely rotate the pair IMO.

I haven't a ****ing clue what transfers to make.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

Are there many on here who have Cazorla and are taking a chance on Walcott as well?

I'm in two minds. Can't swap Cazorla for Walcott. Won'tbe able to field a full midfield this week if I do. Decisions, decisions.

EDIT: Didn't realise that I can put out only 2 midfielders. That must be a new thing. Never remember that before.

i got walcott in for this week, along side cazorla! pretty sure i'll be doing cazorla to bale with my WC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

I haven't a ****ing clue what transfers to make.
    You and me both. I'm not going to bother with any. Might do some defender transfer.

darego wrote: »
    i got walcott in for this week, along side cazorla! pretty sure i'll be doing cazorla to bale with my WC

I dunno about that. It's late and my maths might be off but I feel like I'd be losing a lot of money by doing that. I have Bale already. Seems pointless to get rid of him for one week when he costs so much in comparison to what I'd get if I sold him.

Panthro wrote: »
    I'd say he more than likely rotate the pair IMO.

If the transfer goes ahead then it won't be as a rotation option. Its Ba's decision whether or not he wants to leave and I can't see him going to a team where he won't play. As much as money talks I can't see him leaving to be a rotation option.

As bad as Torres has looked there was really never an option of replacing him with Sturridge. And playing the both of them aren't an option either as the midfield options provide more attacking options than Sturridge ever would

I dunno about that. It's late and my maths might be off but I feel like I'd be losing a lot of money by doing that. I have Bale already. Seems pointless to get rid of him for one week when he costs so much in comparison to what I'd get if I sold him.

sold him for 9.7, should get him back in for 9.8 maybe even 9.7 if i get lucky and he drops .2. had to do it i couldn't afford another bad week.. especially if walcott rips it up again

sold him for 9.7, should get him back in for 9.8 maybe even 9.7 if i get lucky and he drops .2

I've had him longer than you then. I'd be only getting 9.6 for him. Even if he drops to 9.8 it makes no sense to me to get rid.

**** Nolan and Bale for getting those yellow cards and **** Enrique for getting injured. This has really messed up my plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

sold him for 9.7, should get him back in for 9.8 maybe even 9.7 if i get lucky and he drops .2. had to do it i couldn't afford another bad week.. especially if walcott rips it up again

Only problem is that his flag gets removed after the game on New Years. I swear people are like bulls with that red flag. I don't think they even look at the return date. Once it's gone people will stop transferring him out. He may not drop at all. If he's gonna drop .1 i might transfer him out for Fellaini. Then upgrade Puncheon to Bale and downgrade Berba to Ruiz or Cole so i can adapt a 3-5-2 formation.

Only problem is that his flag gets removed after the game on New Years. I swear people are like bulls with that red flag. I don't think they even look at the return date. Once it's gone people will stop transferring him out. He may not drop at all. If he's gonna drop .1 i might transfer him out for Fellaini. Then upgrade Puncheon to Bale and downgrade Berba to Ruiz or Cole so i can adapt a 3-5-2 formation.

balls really need him to drop.. decided to keep tevez for 1 more week aswel instead of taking -4 and tevez will drop tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Transfer made. Shorey to Turner. With Bale suspended and Michu possibly missing, I had to make sure I had a full subs bench and Shorey hasn't been getting his place. I'm worried about Torres or Mata being rested.

Torres would of got the bullet for Defoe or Ba had Chelsea not got QPR at home up next.

I also thought about Gibbs for Nastasic but Arsenal have a very hard run coming up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Same boat mate. Not sure it's a great idea to get Theo in if you have Santi already, have a feeling Southampton away wont be easy.

Thinking Bale
    > either Hazard or Mata as I'd fear for QPR there.

Advertisement