Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much are you guys into fashion?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

cause its funny lol

And no im not a scumbag and no i dont wear socks over my tracksuits and yes im employed and no i dont have a criminal record.

24year old male

this bit

Haha ya the tracksuit has a bad rep round here:) ill admit it is the choice of the antisocials in the underprivaleged areas but there are thousands and thousands who wear tracksuits bottoms tops etc daily who pay thier taxes and are as far from a scumbag as can be.

• Administrators Posts: 53,384 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

I also think it's nonsense to say anyone over 25 can't wear jeans or a leather jacket. There are some jeans styles that are definitely more suited to under 25s (very skinny, ripped, the twisted styles, very loud colours eg Topman etc) but any guy up to 50 at least if not older, particularly if they stay in shape, can look good in denim (dark indigo, slim or classic styles that are roomy without being baggy look good on practically any guy as long as they choose the right fit and size). Make sure they slightly gather at your boots/shoes - nothing worse than slightly short jeans but don't have them too long either.

Likewise, there are so many classic style leather jackets that look great on guys of all ages. Black and rustic brown are good colours. I would steer away from other colours.

To the guy who says he has to wear jeans to get into nightclubs, why not go for chinos. I know a lot of people say they can't stand them but there are so many variations, colours, fits and styles out there that you don't have to look like a One Direction clone in the skinny chinos. I was in Penneys in Mary Street, Dublin the other day and it seemed half the mens floor was made up of chinos (some skinny and in really loud colours but mostly decent fits and nice subtle colours). I used to hate the preppy bland beige chinos that were always around but the styles out nowadays are much nicer.

Advertisement