Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what did i do today?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Shadow, I hope you've started saving up for these two and built an extension to house them!

Battle at the Black Gate

Pirate Ship Ambush

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

Shadow, I hope you've started saving up for these two and built an extension to house them!

Battle at the Black Gate

Pirate Ship Ambush

Not really into the LOTR sets, but I like the Pirate Ship Ambush.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Battle at the Black Gate

Pirate Ship Ambush

Those are already on my list to get. :) I am planing on getting wizard battle and black gate on launch. Then I will be hunting down ship on Amazon sale. I still need to get goblin forge and urakai army to complete my 2012 range.
    This Sunday I will see what misses will bring me from Austria. It might be those two! I gave her a list of stuff I like and I left it to her to have some fun and decide what to get as surprise :).

What I am really really looking forward is the tower set. ( can't remember the name and bow you spell it). It will be a very expensive set, but I plan on getting it on launch! Then we got h2 technical sets.... Feck... And I though being PC enthusiast gamer and petrol head is expensive... :)

Shamelessly stolen from eurobricks. Two of those gate sets combined. It looks alot better.

2z4d7on.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

They're smart; they know it's exactly the type of set people will want multiples of to do it justice. Probably the same reason why they released the Uruk Hai army that can be attached onto Helms Deep.

If you bought smart, I reckon you could have two Black Gates for less than 1.5x RRP of a single set. After about 6-8 months you'll start seeing these discounted on Amazon, and if you picked one up and sold the minifigures you'd make a decent chunk of your money back.

• Advertisement

Well misses came back from Austria today. So looks like she loves me after all, thats what she got me! :D

Just a shame the box on unexpected gathering got damaged. :( I have some luck with Hobbit sets ffs... :rolleyes:

DSC_0021_zps7f0ebe6f.jpg

So I built a few sets today. The motor bike set is quite nice. Really recommend it. Good parts and the set it self looks great. Though it would look a lot cooler in full black, not grey!
    I got mixed feelings about Brown 4x4 set. The quad is great, but jeep is so so. The Brown color is really carp. Not really many uses for it. The front is very clever though, took some notes! :D

DSC_0023_zpscdb62b66.jpg

And the mini creator truck is just savage!!! If you don't own it yet, you have to go and buy it now! I did not expected it to be so good. Amazing build and it feels and looks just plain awesome. I am not going to be breaking down it. It's my permanent display set. I will try to make my own mini sets from now on!

DSC_0024_zps9eb39f5e.jpg

DSC_0025_zps8a011260.jpg

So it's Sunday! My only day off, and what is more fun then relax with Lego!

I just Love these mini creator sets! Fantastic! They look built a lot better then on the box!

DSC_0027_zpsed0a67e7.jpg

DSC_0029_zps2d697c73.jpg

Advertisement