Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic golf thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Last time I was in Ikea I helped myself at every possible point!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Did you ever have one of those days at work where you just can't do anyhing right? Christ my head is fried and my boss wants to kill me!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Kill him first... ;)

Have those days but we are only human!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

dar_cool wrote: »
    Wheres the funniest place youve taken small pencils pens for marking your scorecard? im always on the prowl for them, haha in argos i always leave with a handfull, ikea, played that adventure golf in dundrum the other day with the g/f and left with a handful haha!!

Bookies are great for the throwaway pens I find

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I feel dirty.
    Sky sports 2 is getting more action from me. Half an hour for PSG to hang on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Id love to see PSG go through. Not looking likely now tho!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

ajcurry123 wrote: »
    I feel dirty.
    Sky sports 2 is getting more action from me. Half an hour for PSG to hang on

I think you cursed them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

Doing one of my regular lazy evening pastimes of flicking through youtube videos and I found this. Haven't seen it in ages and it gave me a laugh

If you enjoy that, check out a few more of his videos, some of them are very good (Mario Kart and Pac Man spring to mind)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

I got 3 broken laptops off a mate who was throwing them out and managed to get one decent one put together out of the three, am delighted with myself as i never took one apart before!! Its lightening quick thank flock!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

Thoughts and prayers with those affected by what's happened in Boston. Shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 20,806 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Anybody see (on now)

The Gambler Setanta

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭plumber77

link_2007 wrote: »
    Doing one of my regular lazy evening pastimes of flicking through youtube videos and I found this. Haven't seen it in ages and it gave me a laugh

If you enjoy that, check out a few more of his videos, some of them are very good (Mario Kart and Pac Man spring to mind)

Top class stuff right there..

The piece and quiet walking a few holes in the evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Arsenium

The piece and quiet walking a few holes in the evening!

The Peace and quiet and utter bizareness of it all. 12 holes, 1 oob, 2 duck hooks, 1 birdie, 2 chip ins and an unmentionable on the last. Didnt know whether to be p**sed off or happy on the way home !

Read some positive mental stuff and all that's left in my mind now is the birdie and the chip ins :-) Great evening !!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,113 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Off topic lads!

In other news, what odds on an all Spanish champions league final now?!

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭paulos53

GreeBo wrote: »
    Off topic lads!

I would tell you but isn't it against the forum rules to post betting odds? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

paulos53 wrote: »
    I would tell you but isn't it against the forum rules to post betting odds? :p

b4932_ORIG-ohhh.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Daithio12

Lol he let that one slip, the charter will have to be changed now.

Daithio12 wrote: »
    Lol he let that one slip, the charter will have to be changed now.

Is the position compromised ?? :P

I'm beginning to feel guilty as the one who steered it down this risky road !!

• Advertisement

Arsenium wrote: »
    Is the position compromised ?? :P

I'm beginning to feel guilty as the one who steered it down this risky road !!

Enjoy your lifetime ban lol

ForeRight wrote: »
    Enjoy your lifetime ban lol

It's that damn positive mental stuff. Started to feel invincible :( I'm waiting to see the red card appear....</tears>

Where's greebo???
    I don't want to sit up all night waiting

popcorn-o.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 378 ✭✭Quickelles

GreeBo wrote: »
    Off topic lads!

Long odds....maybe a good bet. :D:D

Has anyone got the new Samsung Galaxy S4? Got it on an upgrade this week. The PGA tour app is awful on it. It shows the 3 leaders and their scores are overlapping the images of the players faces. And if you eventually get to load up the full leaderboard (I did it by pure accident), the players names and their scores are tiny and cant be made bigger.

I wonder should I download the app again?

(Pretty sure this is ok for off topic right?)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 378 ✭✭Quickelles

Quickelles wrote: »
    Long odds....maybe a good bet. :D:D

OK. Maybe not.....

3 girls found alive after going missing 10 years ago in the states. This is the fella who found them.

Easily the most hilarious interview I've ever seen for something so serious........

This fella is going to be famous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI5qWRDjakg

Rain rain go away!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,113 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Rain rain go away!

Not raining south side dublin...yet :)

• Advertisement

Lucky and it's promised wet all day tomorrow in Clare and I'm out early!

Advertisement