Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how many bodies...Eamon Gilmore

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Eamon Gilmore is a joke, apart from the workers party involvement in illegal activities. They also supported the extreme regimes of North Korea, Mao's China, the Soviet Union and other nations which the Irish people would not have wanted to live in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭hyperborean

I am sure there are many people would like the question answered?

The sinn fein fan bhoys love to twist the rhetoric when questions regarding the murdering,raping, maiming and robbing by its armed wing are aired

They would prefer if we forgot.

NO, WE WILL NOT FORGET

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I put the same questions to you as I did to Godge.

I am sure there are many people would like the question answered?

The sinn fein fan bhoys love to twist the rhetoric when questions regarding the murdering,raping, maiming and robbing by its armed wing are aired

They would prefer if we forgot.

NO, WE WILL NOT FORGET

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭darkhorse

Godge wrote: »
    They are not asking about some long-dead distant relative, they are asking about their mother. About time Sinn Fein provided a proper answer.

From your post above, should we take it that you have proof that they would have the answer to this question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Sir Humphrey Appleby

A strickie slagging the provos...pot/kettle/black springs to mind!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

It's a valid question. Their armed wing buried so many that they forgot where they left the disappeared.

Agreed. I detest them. However... Bringing this up every single f*cking time they make a point about anything in order to avoid actually answering legitimate questions is about as unbearably stupid as when they attack FF's causing of the financial crisis any time FF tries to question their response to it.

A government shouldn't respond to legitimate criticism with counterattacks, they should be explaining their actions to the people.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

It is time that SF/PIRA made full disclosure about all the people they murdered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

nuac wrote: »
    It is time that SF/PIRA made full disclosure about all the people they murdered

The IRA cease to exist.

I'm not sure SF are privy to such info tbh. (You probably aren't either)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

SamHall wrote: »
    The IRA cease to exist.

I'm not sure SF are privy to such info tbh. (You probably aren't either)
    The senior figures in SF who were also senior figures in the IRA would know, wouldn't they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Phoebas wrote: »
    The senior figures in SF who were also senior figures in the IRA would know, wouldn't they?

Hard to say.

It was an extremely secretive organisation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement