Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem - Slane 2013 - All discussion ***No ticket sales/swaps permitted***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

€4.40? I got €6.10 per ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

34 minutes together my ticket after getting kicked trying to get my Visa verified!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭mc1990

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    Great :) it's saying I have them and its in my events, but no confirmation email yet, thinking it could just be something to do with how busy ticketmaster are at the minute!

Yeah that's probably it. I'd advise anyone who's having difficulties to get the app if they can, I literally had the app downloaded and ticket bought in the space of about 4 minutes, with no long queue times.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dropinthocean

Just got mine confirmed. Best of luck everyone! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

BroLo wrote: »
    €4.40? I got €6.10 per ticket?

Yea, I just realized that after lol, I guess they charge different amounts depending on the price of the ticket?, the €4.40 was from my Example tickets order (€35.00) :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Just picked mine up in store, anyone know if Gold Circle tickets where actually released for this gig?..

DC10555 wrote: »
    Yea I just realised that after lol, I guess they charge differant amounts depending on the price of the ticket?, the €4.40 was from my Example tickets order (€35.00) :P

Phew, thought I got screwed out of a few euro there :P

Yeah, it must be a percentage rather than a flat charge.

Just picked mine up in store, anyone know if Gold Circle tickets where actually released for this gig?..

They weren't. They are probably going to use a wristband system like in the Olympia.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

I was looking into it last night for a little bit, I think the "Gold Circle" is a Bon Jovi gig thing, I've seen the term brought up for different parts of the world where they're playing, The only info I spotted for the pit at Slane is to get there early for a wristband like at the Phoenix Park, but that information is not confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Was very hrming and hawhing going to this - after the carnage of SHM, but I knew I'd only regret not going - he does put on one hell of a show!

Now to find someone who'll brave going with me :p:o

• Advertisement

DC10555 wrote: »
    I was looking into it last night for a little bit, I think the "Gold Circle" is a Bon Jovi gig thing, I've seen the term brought up for different parts of the world where they're playing, The only info I spotted for the pit at Slane is to get there early for a wristband like at the Phoenix Park, but that information is not confirmed.

Ha yeah seen your earlier reply just now.. Not so bad thank god for that... Silly ole Bon Jovi fans can have there "Gold Circle" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Got mine after about 6mins only logged on at half 8 I wasn't sure if I was actually going to buy them then just went for it.
    No idea who i'm going with yet but i've been saying for ages I want to see him.

Got mine after about 6mins only logged on at half 8 I wasn't sure if I was actually going to buy them then just went for it.

You won't regret it.. It will be the gig of the year for me anyways...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

You won't regret it.. It will be the gig of the year for me anyways...

Yeah Eminems been one of top acts I've been wanting to see. I already have other concerts lined up no idea who I'm going with for those. I just had to get the Eminem ones .

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dannyd789

Hey could someone help me please? I was lucky enough to get a ticket but on the confirmation e-mail it says my ticket is in the G seated zone (I wanted a standing ticket) checked the ticketmaster website and they said all general admission tickets have these numbers but they dont mean anything, they're just to keep track of tickets. Was just wondering could anyone confirm this for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dropinthocean

Dannyd789 wrote: »
    Hey could someone help me please? I was lucky enough to get a ticket but on the confirmation e-mail it says my ticket is in the G seated zone (I wanted a standing ticket) checked the ticketmaster website and they said all general admission tickets have these numbers but they dont mean anything, they're just to keep track of tickets. Was just wondering could anyone confirm this for me?

I'm in the same boat, would've wanted standing, but got G seating. For some reason, it feels wrong to be in "tiered seating" to Lose Yourself :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Still no confirmation email, ahhh!

If ticketmaster told you this how would we know more than them?

It's pretty much an all standing venue. All general admission tickets are "Section GA#" If you bought a General Admission ticket (the only one available when I was buying it) you will be standing.

On the ticketmaster website though it says this doesnt mean anything and in pictures of slane the seating doesnt seem to be closed off or anything, kinda seems like a choice tbh, but I'm just not sure because I haven't been there before

If ticketmaster told you this how would we know more than them?

It's pretty much an all standing venue. All general admission tickets are "Section GA#" If you bought a General Admission ticket (the only one available when I was buying it) you will be standing.
    Ticketmaster didnt tell me directly, just found that info on their help page, was just hoping that someone who's been to slane could fill me in ??

• Advertisement

Ticketmaster didnt tell me directly, just found that info on their help page, was just hoping that someone who's been to slane could fill me in ??

I was in Slane in 2011. From what I remember the seating isn't closed off and it's a choice. It's intended to be an all standing venue.

Alright thanks man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

After about 20 minutes of bring kicked out a number of times I finally rang Ticketmaster and done it over the automated system. Didn't ask me for my email address so no confirmation :(

Checked my account and the €420 was taken tho so I presume I'm in!

Q_ueeny wrote: »
    After about 20 minutes of bring kicked out a number of times I finally rang Ticketmaster and done it over the automated system. Didn't ask me for my email address so no confirmation :(

Checked my account and the €420 was taken tho so I presume I'm in!

The unfortunate moment when you realise you didn't give them your address either and Ticketmaster just got a free €420 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

How many tickets are goin on sale? Sold out yet?

The unfortunate moment when you realise you didn't give them your address either and Ticketmaster just got a free €420 :P

Imagine!
    I was waiting for your 'wan' to ask me for the email and she didnt :(
    Ill ring later when it calms down a bit and get some sort of confirmation.

Now....where to stay? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Imagine!
    I was waiting for your 'wan' to ask me for the email and she didnt :(
    Ill ring later when it calms down a bit and get some sort of confirmation.

Now....where to stay? :D

You don't get an email confirmation on the telephone system. You should have got quoted a confirmation number automatically before the call finished.

You can ring at any time with this confirmation and check details of the order or if the tickets have been dispatched. If you didn't manage to write down the confirmation number then they can still check your order details, they'll just ask you for the last 4 digits of the card you used and to confirm your name.

For anybody that booked online, you should receive your email confirmation within 20 minutes of booking. I always do and did again this morning. However, I have a Ticketmaster account set up with my cards/email/ billing address etc all saved so just need to click a few buttons. If you don't have an account and just booked away withing logging in or setting up a new account then the email can take 1-2 hours to come through.

As for where to stay?? I have mine booked with months. B&B's in Slane will be full at this stage. I suggest you check out the many camping options that will be available. It's never worth making the trip back down the country or to Dublin. Traffic will be crazy. Camping is a great laugh and the atmosphere in the sites is brilliant.

As for where to stay?? I have mine booked with months. B&B's in Slane will be full at this stage. I suggest you check out the many camping options that will be available. It's never worth making the trip back down the country or to Dublin. Traffic will be crazy. Camping is a great laugh and the atmosphere in the sites is brilliant.

Thanks for that info. Tbh we wouldnt be up for camping. I can see everywhere near it is booked :( What about Navan or Drogheda? They are not that far away. Would it be an idea to stay there and have one non drinker to drive over and back to Slane?

Sorry for all the questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Thanks for that info. Tbh we wouldnt be up for camping. I can see everywhere near it is booked :( What about Navan or Drogheda? They are not that far away. Would it be an idea to stay there and have one non drinker to drive over and back to Slane?

Sorry for all the questions!

Well on an ordinary trip, Navan is about 15 minutes and Drogheda is 20 minutes. Of course it will take longer after the gig to get back but if may not be too bad.

Bus Eireann and a few private companies ran shuttle services to/from Drogheda for the KoL gig for €5 each way. Probably a better option for ye and means that ye won't need a driver. The Bus Eireann buses ran until 2:00am after the KoL gig!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 sean12303

hi, i jus booked my tickets and it said i was at GA2 wen i checked this at bonjovi seatin chart it said it was tiered seatin near the front will eminem be the
    same ?

Advertisement