Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Americans [FX - Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

iguana wrote: »
    Did anyone notice that in Stan's dream Martha was taking files off the mail robot and putting them in her bag. He's obviously too preoccupied with Nina/Sandra to realise it but on some level, Stan has clearly noticed that Martha is taking files. I bet that blows up in series 3, especially as she has got herself a little ladies Chekhov.

I noticed that myself. Thought it was a lovely touch alright. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Miprocin

If this momentum keeps up this could be the best show on TV. I really cannot wait to see if Paige becomes an illegal and how she will handle it. Roll on Season 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I think the Centre has already started moving in on Paige probably unbeknownst to the embassy guy. It would explain the preachers interest in her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 101 ✭✭Supup

I think the Centre has already started moving in on Paige probably unbeknownst to the embassy guy. It would explain the preachers interest in her.

Preacher being KGB? Love it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Supup wrote: »
    Preacher being KGB? Love it! :)

Or if not the preacher then maybe that girl she met on the bus who made the introduction in the first place. Of course, she could also be the preacher's daughter and they're working as a team which could push Elizabeth closer to bringing Paige into the fold.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

"She was praying Philip! PRAYING!!!!!"

Temaz wrote: »
    "She was praying Philip! PRAYING!!!!!"

LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

Just caught up on this show and its brilliant. I wonder if Keri Russell will wear a Felicity wig?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

the best crack is martha unwittingly helping the russians

Kilkenny14 wrote: »
    Just caught up on this show and its brilliant. I wonder if Keri Russell will wear a Felicity wig?

She could go bald and I'd still not kick her Ruskie ass out of bed...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MrJones1973

Can anybody tell me if the the Russian Embassy know that Oleg (KGB Science division) has made contact with Stan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Possible parallel type of source material for the propeller gig: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_Dossier

They are dating in real life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Was the preacher arrested at the protest Paige went to? I can't remember exactly.

It's possible he's KGB but if he is, would he have gotten himself arrested and possibly bringing attention to himself from the authorities? I know they have almost perfect new identities but protesters always come under suspicion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭squonk

They are dating in real life

Who are dating in real life? Care to add context or even a quote to the message you are referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

squonk wrote: »
    Who are dating in real life? Care to add context or even a quote to the message you are referring to?

Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys I would guess.

Correct. Goggle the two names dating. One does not have to provide links for everything. There was a time when a man was taken on his word!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭brian_t

Correct. Goggle the two names dating. One does not have to provide links for everything. There was a time when a man was taken on his word!

squonk didn't ask for links, just referring to the fact that your post didn't have enough information to make sense.

There are several potential 'couplings' in the series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Would have thought Margot Martindale and Keidrich Sellati myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭squonk

For the dating thing above I immediately thought of Beeman and Nina. I thought that made most sense!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭whatever76

Has RTE shown last episode yet ? Was not on last Tuesday and not scheduled tomorrow either ; ?<!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭brian_t

whatever76 wrote: »
    Has RTE shown last episode yet ? Was not on last Tuesday and not scheduled tomorrow either ; ?<!

The last part was shown on August 5th as part of a double bill.

Its a great series

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭whatever76

Ouch so I already saw it - for some reason I thought there was one more ; <!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Frank Langella cast in season 3. Source.

Youtube clips from the panel New York Comic Con are blocked.

Season three will take place in 1983 and you can expect the war in Afghanistan to be a big part of it.

http://www.hitfix.com/news/keri-russell-and-matthew-rhys-offer-hints-about-the-americans-third-season#ErSRyZowoHpUyutS.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

There's a radio host I listen to in the States (Tony Kornheiser) and he was saying yesterday that he's going to be an extra in an episode this season and that he was heading to Long Island today to film the scene he's in.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

First footage of season 3 now. Not high res, but enough to get a flavour of what might be going on, including re Paige and Frank Langella.

Second clip is one of their usual stylish teasers.

https://twitter.com/joeweisberg/status/540923521526816768

Wonder who'll be driving it!

Noah Emmerich's 3.07. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

just saw an ad for this "Allegiance" A rookie CIA analyst doesn't know that members of his family are part of a Russian sleeper cell.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3581654/combined

an NBC Americans?

Advertisement