Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC World Championship 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭pudzy

well done to daryl gurney, great stuff today lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mosiki

12/1 for Darryl for most one eightys, nice. There is better to come form him yet, he didnt play well compared to what he normally does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Smith was terrible. I don't think I've ever seen him play well on telly, he must do well on the floor events to maintain his top 32 status.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Is it not on Sky till 8 for some reason??

mdwexford wrote: »
    Is it not on Sky till 8 for some reason??
    Red button from 7

• Advertisement

Such bull****.

Im using my Sky go so have no red button, live Darts world champs on red button and bull**** on half the sports channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Such bull****.

Im using my Sky go so have no red button, live Darts world champs on red button and bull**** on half the sports channels.

Well no live sport on SS3, the others do have live stuff on, stick the first hour of the darts on SS3 is what they should do imo

KevIRL wrote: »
    Well no live sport on SS3, the others do have live stuff on, stick the first hour of the darts on SS3 is what they should do imo

Rugby and football league tripe though.

Darts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.everything else.

Rugby and football league tripe though.

Darts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.everything else.
    You're missing a cracker of a game here, 9 darter from Chisnall. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

fcuk sake cant watch it either :(

fcuk you sky sports

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

I'm watching the crappiest stream on Justin.tv on my iPhone. Can't even tune in to Sky Go at 8 as it's geo-blocked :mad:

Is Pietersen the first black player to play at a World Championships?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Is Pietersen the first black player to play at a World Championships?
    Bill Davis?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭michaelr666

what's everyone's opinion on Dave Clark?

Personally I cant stand him, he's extremely patronising and does a lot of sh*t stirring.

what's everyone's opinion on Dave Clark?

Personally I cant stand him, he's extremely patronising and does a lot of sh*t stirring.

He had no clue how to respond to John Part's rant there anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Treble20

John Part was a bit angry there about the murals of ex champions on the walls of Ally Pally and he not 1 of them despite having won the PDC version twice and also been the winner of the first World Championship held in the Ally Pally venue. He made a valid point the man. Lots of talk every year about this Joe Cullen but I think he's another player who'll fade off the scene in a few more years.

Taylor takes the first set 3-1 despite playing mediocre enough. Mickey Mansell really suffering with the nerves up on stage but it's not easy having to play the 15 times World Champion and all the publicity that goes with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Anyone know what has happened to Alex Roy.
    Is he still playing darts?

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Anyone know what has happened to Alex Roy.
    Is he still playing darts?
    Still playing darts but failed to qualify for this year's World Championship and as far as I'm aware if he wants to retain his PDC tour card for 2013 he has to qualify via the PDC school events in January.

3-0 win for Taylor but not an impressive performance by any means. He plays Jerry Hendricks in the 2nd round. Max Hopp v Denis Ovens last game on. I think the young German will win here against a fading force that is Ovens.

• Advertisement

1st set for the young German but he made hard work out of it against a struggling Denis Ovens.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Awful darts from these 2

A bit of an improvement from Ovens in the 2nd set ties up the game at 1 set each. The winner of this meets Adrian Lewis in the 2nd round and judging by the fare on offer Lewis won't have to hit any great heights to beat any of these 2!

This is painful viewing, if ever there was a game you didn't want to go the full distance it's this one.

Commentator on Sky "Denis Ovens was clean shaven when this match started". :D

This is painful viewing, if ever there was a game you didn't want to go the full distance it's this one.

Really tough to watch alright, glad its over

Brutal game to watch,I've seen a lot better down my local!

Just the 1 session tomorrow evening with Brendan Dolan,Andy Hamilton,Barney and Gary Anderson all making their debuts in the 1st round. I reckon Dolan and Anderson will win their respective games. Hamilton will be favourite to beat James Richardson but this player knocked out Barney last year so Hamilton will need to be on his guard. Barney has a very tough game IMO against the young and improving Michael Smith. This Smith lad can average in the high 90's/low 100's,an off day for Barney could prove costly!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,143 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Don't blame Part for being annoyed.

Very quiet on here.

Hopefully we are in for a good nights darts, this championships hasn't really caught fire yet but hopefully we'll see lots of 180s and maybe a 9 darter tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

What's the format for the prelim game? first to 3 sets like the rest or is it a shorter format?

Advertisement