Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen Thomond Park 2013 (Confirmed!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Jofspring wrote: »

This could be very messy to be honest. A lot of supporters club members seem to have missed out on tickets because other people used the link to buy tickets. The ten year and mrsc e-mails both specified the pre-sale was just for them as loyal members.

I got 4 myself but I know I would have been fuming if I missed out on tickets because some random person got the link from a friend in the supporters club.
    I agree with you, and happily got four tickets this morning.
    But as for being loyal members, the supporters club were advertising the membership yesterday for €15, so people could buy the membership, and then use the link to buy tickets.
    I used my ticketmaster account to buy my tickets, but used someone else's card to pay for them, not the debit card I bought the membership and season ticket with. The confirmation email was addressed to the card owner. I'm sure I won't be the only one to have done this. So how will they establish who rightly got tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭celticcrash

When ordering through ticketmaster, does the 100euro stand tickets include service charge and order processing fee?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

No, service charge per ticket today was €6.10.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,911 ✭✭✭✭phog

cee_jay wrote: »
    No, service charge per ticket today was €6.10.

Absolute daylight robbery. The sooner competition comes into this market the better. I've used eventbrite for a small event recently, they sent me an eticket and no service charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭TheEntertainer

Kess73 wrote: »

The ones that will be on general release? Think the usual time is 9 am. I know the tickets for when Springsteen played in Dublin went on sale at that time.
    Not 100% but someone said 8 for general release

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

It's 9am for general sale Thursday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

We're experiencing high demand. You will be automatically directed to the page requested as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience. Ahhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    We're experiencing high demand. You will be automatically directed to the page requested as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience. Ahhhhhhh

same here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

We're experiencing high demand. You will be automatically directed to the page requested as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

Sick as a dog.

been getting this since 3 mins to 9.... dudes I do not like this one bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭ilovetorun

Same here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Woo hoo tickets got. Roll on next July. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

3 tickets painless enough.

Wait time is 8 mins... Am going off my head! Never had anything like this getting Bruce tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Wheelsonthebus

Wait time 15 minutes or more... ridiculous.

Tried to buy standing earlier, told me none were available, is this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Got my tickets!!! Was kind of worried when the wait time went from 2 minutes to 5 minutes O_o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

My 68yo mother wanted to go with myself and the oh so had to get seated tickets from the start. Didn't have even a minute to wait to get three tickets. high up in the stand though but close enough to the stage.

Best of Luck to those looking for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭ilovetorun

Yahoo!!! I got 2 tickets....delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Got them!! Woohoo!!

Nearly died when the high demand notice came up.

Got standing tickets at 9:02am dont know if they'd be sold out already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Wait time 15 minutes or more... ridiculous.

Tried to buy standing earlier, told me none were available, is this true?

Im in a queue for standing as we speak - wait time 15 minutes too

• Advertisement

sorry no tickets available after 'waiting'.. wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Got a ticketmaster message that I had more than one browser window open (which I had) so it cancelled the request. Might be better to just use one browser window.

I had them and the page wouldn't load.... What the hell?? Was this ticketmaster crashing?? I'm not great with computers but it couldn't have been my internet..... Trying again but know they're probably all gone. If anyone ends up with even one extra ticket (standing) please let me know

did you guys get pitch or stand tickets?

this is taking the p1ss

There was a problem processing your request.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.

(0x100084) If you submitted an order, and are not sure if it went through, please check Order History or contact Customer Service.

Trying to get standing. It's been saying that the wait time is 3 minutes for the past 10

There was a problem processing your request.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.

(0x100084) If you submitted an order, and are not sure if it went through, please check Order History or contact Customer Service.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭michaelduignan

i got a message at 9.10 after queuing for ages that no tickets were available that matched my request.

Had to type in the stupid words about 4 times as well (even though looked correct) which i think slowed me down!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

@A2LUE42

I've a bad back, so had no option but to go for seated. Got reasonable ones, East Stand, Row D, close to the stage.

Like kollegeknight said, didn't have to wait more than a minute once the tickets went live. Must admit though, was refreshing Ticketmaster IE site since 8.45am, while hubby was on Ticketmaster UK at same time. Just managed to be in the right place at the right time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

had two browsers open and denied when it came to the top. So just opened the other and got them now. east stand reserved. :D

Advertisement