Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen Thomond Park 2013 (Confirmed!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    this is taking the p1ss

There was a problem processing your request.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.

(0x100084) If you submitted an order, and are not sure if it went through, please check Order History or contact Customer Service.

Thats what they told me too. Ticketbastard. They're surely sold out now. I took a screen shot of it as it was happening because I knew it just wasn't loading properly.

Been going to Bruce for years now, always got them right away! Was this because 3 venues went on sale?

Praying a couple will be easy to pick up between now and the gig.

Delighted for all who got them, your in for a treat!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Wheelsonthebus

Just got them there. Two standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 kaislinn

Standing and seated tickets still available if anyone is still waiting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

system timed out on the verified by visa part. not that is really taking the p1ss

Finally!!

54 minutes and then they charge €12.20 for using their services...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Was on the phone for 30 mins but got through eventually. I was surprised to learn that wheelchair users pay a little less for their tickets. Mine cost me €194. Thrilled to get them for my hubby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Got two extra STANDING tickets if anyone can't get them - cost price (plus the charges) PM me :)

fullscreencapture061220.jpg

Could I ask as I am not all that familiar with Thomond Park, but when bringing a disabled person to the venue can I drive (have disabled parking) into the grounds - is that facility there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,946 ✭✭✭leakyboots

angeleyes wrote: »
    Could I ask as I am not all that familiar with Thomond Park, but when bringing a disabled person to the venue can I drive (have disabled parking) into the grounds - is that facility there.

There's a section in L.I.T. carpark, in on the right, that's usually reserved for wheelchair users

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I suggest dropping them a mail. I know from taking my father to other GAA stadiums before they are generally happy to assist with a parking pass for disabled. Actually they couldnt do more to assist they even posted the pass'es out to me!. I'm sure thomond will be glad to help

http://www.thomondpark.ie/contact

• Advertisement

angeleyes wrote: »

There is parking either side of the stadium.

And it seems there is disabled parking:

http://www.thomondpark.ie/stadium-info/parking

I'd give the stadium a call if you're not too sure.

Thank you for that link the drifter and leakyboots thank you too. Oh thanks for that too wheelsonthebus.

I really do appreciate all your help.

I suggest dropping them a mail. I know from taking my father to other GAA stadiums before they are generally happy to assist with a parking pass for disabled. Actually they couldnt do more to assist they even posted the pass'es out to me!. I'm sure thomond will be glad to help

http://www.thomondpark.ie/contact

Rugby Stadium. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭michaelduignan

Tickets seem to be sold out now some still available for cork though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Rugby Stadium. :)

Yes i am well aware of that fact. My point was that Stadiums in generally are glad to help out!

Yes i am well aware of that fact. My point was that Stadiums in generally are glad to help out!

I know, sorry just couldn't resist the chance to be pedantic!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭yew_tree

Have two stand tickets got. If anybody wants to swap for 2 standing. Please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

Thomond Park is excellent for disabled facilities. Staff and seats are great, straight across from corporate boxes. I have parked in the LIT car park on a number of occasions but the traffic getting out is a nightmare (if you need to head back to city direction) so now I tend to park a few hundred metres before the stadium and push wheelchair to ground

• Registered Users Posts: 23,904 ✭✭✭✭phog

yew_tree wrote: »
    Have two stand tickets got. If anybody wants to swap for 2 standing. Please pm me

I got two standing for my sister, she originally wanted seated tickets, I'll enquire if she wants to swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Hey guys I have 3 seated tickets and meant to get standing. Anyone looking for a swap? PM me.

Edit: am I reading it right? The order says "section: stand, row g2, seats 664-666".

These are standing tickets are they?

• Advertisement

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    Hey guys I have 3 seated tickets and meant to get standing. Anyone looking for a swap? PM me.

Edit: am I reading it right? The order says "section: stand, row g2, seats 664-666".

Did they cost €90 or €100 each ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,516 ✭✭✭bennyl10

When its specific seat nums id imagine seating.

They are standing tickets. What a stupid way to word it. Why not just say general admission?

I don't think they are standing tickets. I got two standing tickets and there is no row or seat number on mine, it just says "Seat location: section STAND"

I don't think they are standing tickets. I got two standing tickets and there is no row or seat number on mine, it just says "Seat location: section STAND"

Yeah it says that in my email too but if you go into your ticketmaster account history it had the rest. I only paid 90 so the have to be standing.

Yeah it says that in my email too but if you go into your ticketmaster account history it had the rest. I only paid 90 so the have to be standing.

So it does :) that's a bit strange?

So it does :) that's a bit strange?

Strange is one word. Not the one I'd use though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Biscuit80

Strange is one word. Not the one I'd use though :)

There is terracing sections in front of the stands - would imagine that these tickets are for there rather than the pitch.

Biscuit80 wrote: »
    There is terracing sections in front of the stands - would imagine that these tickets are for there rather than the pitch.

Nope. Only paid 90 so they are standing. Also the numbers don't match the terrace numbers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Biscuit80

Nope. Only paid 90 so they are standing. Also the numbers don't match the terrace numbers.

Yeah, they are standing on the terrace in front of the stand. Have a season ticket to the rugby for the east terrace north and there are similar numbers on it - G1 358 & 359 even though it's a terrace...something to do with the space a person takes up on the terrace

Advertisement