Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers who lunch even more!! **MOD WARNING OPENING POST**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭xDramaxQueenx

thank you! oh and its a pub,so early closing time :eek:
    A pub means more chance of actually getting to touch him inappropriately though, smaller venue and all that. :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A pub means more chance of actually getting to touch him inappropriately though, smaller venue and all that. :eek:

hahah and he's going to wilton shopping centre down here too at some stage :-|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

thank you! oh and its a pub,so early closing time :eek:

Ah here! That's ridiculous.

They had Gaz from Geordie Shore do an appearance in the nightclub at home. To be fair, the place was open until 3am and they didn't charge extra. I'd say they made a bomb that night, the place was jammers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

What kind of name is brax, can we add that to the "no" list
    I had to go and google him
    Ughhh no no no

bluewolf wrote: »
    What kind of name is brax, can we add that to the "no" list
    I had to go and google him
    Ughhh no no no
    Its his surname, braxton. Cause he is bad ass. :) daryl I think is his actual name in home and away.

/information nobody cares for.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

krudler wrote: »
    Its so romantic you watch me while I'm sleeping, me being a teenager and you being an old man in a teenage body.

oh did I say romantic? I meant psychotic.

Those books have a terrible message in them.

Not to mention that she's actually scared of him. Then there's whitholding sex (not sure why an ice-cube cock is so appealing in the first place). And all that weird stuff with Jacob and the baby... ew

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

hahah and he's going to wilton shopping centre down here too at some stage :-|

Yet another reason to never go to Wilton shopping centre haha

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Das Kitty wrote: »

Not to mention that she's actually scared of him. Then there's whitholding sex (not sure why an ice-cube cock is so appealing in the first place). And all that weird stuff with Jacob and the baby... ew

That imprinting thing was so disturbing.

Das Kitty wrote: »

Because it's so romantic that he has to try not to kill her when he bangs her (literally).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Ilyana wrote: »
    Because it's so romantic that he has to try not to kill her when he bangs her (literally).

What
    that's weird
    I forgot about jacob, did he decide the baby was his soulmate or something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

krudler wrote: »
    Its so romantic you watch me while I'm sleeping, me being a teenager and you being an old man in a teenage body.

oh did I say romantic? I meant psychotic.

Those books have a terrible message in them.

As Stephen King said, "Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend."

What
    that's weird
    I forgot about jacob, did he decide the baby was his soulmate or something

IIRC, he's so strong that he can't get carried away during sexy tiams or he could seriously hurt her :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Back off Ella! :mad:
    Nope, you can have Casey, he's closer to your age!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I had a little weep in work again when i was in the shoe stockroom :o

But my sister is home tonight \o/

And new thread!

269512358921107936_21ZvwzC4_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I won't enjoy this now. I rang my bf and he hung up on me.

I won't enjoy this now. I rang my bf and he hung up on me.

Pfft! Forget about it for a while, movie will be good to take your mind off it hopefully. Don't stress, everybody fights.

Ella, casey?! :mad: wimpy! Okay, I'll have Heath, just cause I am sound.

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2011/01/10/1225985/149872-home-and-away-bra-boys.jpg
    Oh hello :D

Pfft! Forget about it for a while, movie will be good to take your mind off it hopefully. Don't stress, everybody fights.

Ella, casey?! :mad: wimpy! Okay, I'll have Heath, just cause I am sound.

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2011/01/10/1225985/149872-home-and-away-bra-boys.jpg
    Oh hello :D
    Heath? If he looked anymore inbread he'd be a sandwhich!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Ella wrote: »

BAhahahahahahahahaha that is possibly the best phrase I've heard this month :)

Ooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!
    Oh no you di'int!

:eek:

Gurl, hold mah weeve.

Which one is heath is he the one in the middle? He looks awful
    The poor craytur on the left looks... I duno :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Didn't get to sleep until after 3am this morning :(

The poor one on the left is casey, the one Ella tried pawn off on me in exchange for the one in the middle, the cheek!
    Poor young fella looks like he needs a couple mugs of complan and a good Sunday dinner.

The one on the right, the one with the most beautiful face? That's Heath. Oh yes, I'll take two pls.

soaps_home_and_away_river_boys_2.jpg
    The one on the right is mine. The one on the left is DQ. You can have the kid in the middle :P

Why would I want that kid, he needs to go home to his mammy and have his sunday dinner

Are any of these even over 30

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

soaps_home_and_away_river_boys_2.jpg
    The one on the right is mine. The one on the left is DQ. You can have the kid in the middle :P

They all look about 12 though?

Why would I want that kid, he needs to go home to his mammy and have his sunday dinner

Are any of these even over 30
    Yup, mine is 31. He even has cock in his surname. It's like he was made for me!!

Yup, mine is 31. He even has cock in his surname. It's like he was made for me!!

Lol

And mine is 27.

nah, way too young

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

And mine is 27.

Ladies ladies ladies.

You are as bad as teenage twilight fans.

THEY WILL NEVER BE YOURS!!!!

:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement