Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

LET IT SNOW AND BE COLD!!!***RAMPING THREAD***Mod Note #1193#2705

1153154155156157159»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

Not liking ECM. At +216 hours mind you. Looks very cold next week and this weekend. So, the big question - where the rain snow axis happens today and tonight. And again in Sunday, how far north the snow will fall. Looks good for the Cork people anyway- inland at least...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Anybody having problems viewing this thread? Its showing up that there is new posts but I can't view them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Oconnord wrote: »
    Frequent lurker here. Very informative! Anyone find this great wont update beyond page 297 this morning?

Yep. I'm on my phone and it wouldn't let me view new posts. So I am now viewing the full site rather than the mobile version.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Working grand for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Dead_Rabbits

Good News From Matt Hugo on NW....

Just to help clear things up...

The 00Z FAX for midday on Friday shows why things have and will change;

http://www.wetterzen...ics/brack0a.gif

The occlusion, somewhat frustratingly to say the least, develops a low pressure along it now initially in the Irish Sea before moving into Ireland. This, without question, holds the front further west and keeps NW Eng and the Midlands out of the firing line, particularly compared with previous forecasts. Parts of the south may see an increase but I think the biggest change will be to Ireland, especially N Ireland which could see the bulk of the snow from this event now after clearly likely not having very much.

My ideal set up here is a even further shift West by tomorrow and Ireland acts as a huge snow shield and whatever snow is left gets dumped into the Irish Sea! Seriously try to stay calm this is not in the bag until its actually falling as snow over us!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

It looks like its where the axis of the snow reaches now, it's looking likely slightly more of a north/south thing rather than west/east.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement