Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What have you eaten/drank so far today?

Options
1838485868789»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

way too many biscuits!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Yesterday:

Breakfast: chicken, tomato, avocado sandwich.

(I rubbed salt, pepper, chilli pepper, turmeric, coriander into the chicken, then marinated it in milk overnight, and grilled it in the morning. It tasted like I hadn't done any of those things.)

Lunch: salad of avocado, tomato, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, green beans, with the rest of the grilled chicken.

Dinner: steak and a buffet salad bar at this place: http://www.bronco.co.jp/menu/kantou/grand/

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Today, as in since midnight. Mug of tea, few biscuits, a chicken curry, glass of orange mi wadi, bag of crisps, and a small bottle of coke.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

Chocolate, biscuits, coke, crisps. Basically a load of shiite.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Chicken Maryland, a Viscount bar, Taytos and a few fruit pastilles

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Not very often I am bad, but today I had chicken nuggets and a bowl of broccoli. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

Absolutely noting all day. Only liquids. 5/2 diet.

Advertisement