Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 4 ordering process

Options
1119120121122123125»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'm sadly not convinced though that the Nexus 5 will be at a similar price point as it's predecessor as some of the rumoured specs are very high end, easily beating the LG G2 that it is meant to be somewhat based on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭DECEiFER

5starpool wrote: »
    I'm sadly not convinced though that the Nexus 5 will be at a similar price point as it's predecessor as some of the rumoured specs are very high end, easily beating the LG G2 that it is meant to be somewhat based on.
    You could be right but don't believe all the rumors. Key Lime Pie, case and point. Remain skeptical until an official announcement or convincing leak confirms the above information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

LG G2 spec without all the useless bloatware LG added could be a pretty decent phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Has anyone successfully got a replacement from Google for a faulty device?

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭trev44

Has anyone successfully got a replacement from Google for a faulty device?

Yes. I got it collected from a friend in the NI. Once I got it collected it was plain sailing but I had trouble getting the courier (TNT I think) to recognize the number that Google gave to me.

• Advertisement

trev44 wrote: »
    Yes. I got it collected from a friend in the NI. Once I got it collected it was plain sailing but I had trouble getting the courier (TNT I think) to recognize the number that Google gave to me.

Google are telling me they will need to collect the old device. I told then this isn't possible.

Think I'll just go with the small claims court now, they're wasting my time at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Google are telling me they will need to collect the old device. I told then this isn't possible.

Think I'll just go with the small claims court now, they're wasting my time at this stage.

Small claims court for a device not sold in Ireland?

Would that work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭mcw92

Why can't u send them the old one?
    And I don't think the small cnalims court will work for it really. Considering the way we had to go to order it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

You won't return the device and think you will still get your money back?
    Good luck.

Fieldog wrote: »
    Small claims court for a device not sold in Ireland?

Would that work?

Retailer was an Irish Company. I'm an Irish person. EU Consumer law should allow it in any case.
    You won't return the device and think you will still get your money back?
    Good luck.

They won't let me return the device. They are being too procedural, they say they can't send the replacement to a PO Box as there won't be anyone to collect they faulty one. Very much a 'computer says no' sort of thing at the moment as far as I can see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭jcsoulinger

What is the current price of 8 and 16 gig from the UK play store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭mcw92

What is the current price of 8 and 16 gig from the UK play store.

Too late, 8gb is long sold out and 16gb is gone too i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 r0k

I also need to return a faulty device, but I'm wondering how it will work if they are all sold out? Will they repair instead of replace?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭aka Dus

I applied for an invitation to use Flubit last week. Typically how long does it take to be invited, can anyone please tell me?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

You can't get the nexus 4 any longer and as far as I'm aware flubit only cover amazon now. Invitations is new so no idea how long it takes

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭aka Dus

jozi wrote: »
    You can't get the nexus 4 any longer and as far as I'm aware flubit only cover amazon now. Invitations is new so no idea how long it takes

Thanks for the info. Will get a N5 another way.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭TPM

http://www.simplyelectronics.net/mainproduct.php?pid=21401&sd=acc

spotted this, i didnt think the n4 was available anywhere anymore

Advertisement