Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Most Disgusting Food Habits

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Day after St. Stephen's Day....Roast Potatoes, Sprouts, turkey, ham, stuffing...cubed...fried on the pan with a finely chopped onion...Tomato Ketchup and a few baked beans if desired............Heavenly!

Italian cooking often uses a 'fried egg on top' it compliments a lot of dishes with tomato based sauces!

Cheese & Fruitcake...Yorkshire thing I understand...Yummy:)

Cream Crackers, butter and marmalade, big cup of tea!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Poster Boy

Pandora2 wrote: »
    Day after St. Stephen's Day....Roast Potatoes, Sprouts, turkey, ham, stuffing...cubed...fried on the pan with a finely chopped onion...Tomato Ketchup and a few baked beans if desired............Heavenly!

Italian cooking often uses a 'fried egg on top' it compliments a lot of dishes with tomato based sauces!

Cheese & Fruitcake...Yorkshire thing I understand...Yummy:)

Cream Crackers, butter and marmalade, big cup of tea!!! ;)

How is this "Most Disgusting Food"? It's not abnormal, but is delicious. I'm now hungry.... DARN YOU!! :mad:
    :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Poster Boy wrote: »
    How is this "Most Disgusting Food"? It's not abnormal, but is delicious. I'm now hungry.... DARN YOU!! :mad:
    :P

Food is really 'a matter of taste' ;) As I prepared my fav dinner of the Christmas Season my O/H looked on in disgust and muttered about my Scottish ancestory and Heart Attacks!! On the others, I agree with you, perfectly normal but all have been commented on!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

Dominos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Sausages with marmelade.

Cheese (preferably Emmenthal) with honey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

cheesy beans or beany cheese (melt cheese on top of beans in microwave, mix together) ideal as a side or in a sammich

Advertisement