Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Most Disgusting Food Habits

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭trashcan

Not sure how odd this is, or if people will think it's gross, but I enjoy a crisp and tomato sandwich. Have been known to throw some coleslaw on too. Yummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭thegolfer

An old favourite poached eggs and spaghetti hoops. Sometimes I'l have freeze dried mushy peas as a snack with a cup of tea to...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

raw sausage rolls the ones from fridges that you put in the oven to cook, some of my friends found that a bit strange:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Mashed banana on toast. Everyone else I know thinks this is disgusting - It's brilliant when you're on a diet, you get the natural sweetness and it fills you up for a long time without the calories of other sugar and fat laden spreads.

• Advertisement

cofy wrote: »
    Mashed banana on toast. Everyone else I know thinks this is disgusting - It's brilliant when you're on a diet, you get the natural sweetness and it fills you up for a long time without the calories of other sugar and fat laden spreads.

thats not bad at all ive had a few of em!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

raw sausage rolls the ones from fridges that you put in the oven to cook, some of my friends found that a bit strange:pac:

What you don't even cook them???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Two slices of toast with loads of butter and a few rashers in between. Simple but so so tasty.

Also, a spoonful of Cadbury's Drinking Chocolate powder is probably more enjoyable than the actual finished drink itself.

kfallon wrote: »
    What you don't even cook them???

no :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Every time I have a bowl of mashed banana and cold custard dear Papa has to leave the room. It turns his stomach. Don't know why...it's delicious!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

no :o

Ah Jaysus!!!

Don't think I have any weird food habits tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

phasers wrote: »

My weird beverage combo is 7up and milk. Try it.

Not as weird as some may think,
    An old 7up ad;
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3241/2809306577_8b92fc8b95_z.jpg?zz=1

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

Also, a spoonful of Cadbury's Drinking Chocolate powder is probably more enjoyable than the actual finished drink itself.

Jesus,id completely forgotten about it but i used to love that when i was a kid....takes me back

+1 to the person who mentioned ham and apple,i mistakenly got it in Taiwan years ago(i presumed they meant it was a ham and cheese sandwich with an apple on the side)thought id give it a go anyway......surprisingly nice!

I dont think its that disgusting but i like to put whatever i happen to be eating for dinner into wraps or sandwichs,Lasagne and chips,Chinese food....anything really

I also like to mix up cereals,i use a big container to mix up at least 4 different cereals,friends think its weird:o

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭amtw

My favourite breakfast is corn flakes with hot milk. I always thougt that this was normal, apparently it's not.

What does everyone else think is it weird?

amtw wrote: »
    My favourite breakfast is corn flakes with hot milk. I always thougt that this was normal, apparently it's not.

What does everyone else think is it weird?

certainly heard of wheatabix with hotmilk, but never cornflakes with hotmilk sounds nice tbh might try sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

certainly heard of wheatabix with hotmilk, but never cornflakes with hotmilk sounds nice tbh might try sometime

It's delish!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭sarah-bear

Not sure if this is strange or not but I love sausages wrapped in cheese (easy singles or another mild cheese) with mayonnaise.... It's amazing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

cornflakes with hot milk, i would have thought normal as well. i hate cornflakes but love em hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,764 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Nutella with a spoon is all i can think of right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Chipstick sandwiches. Delish!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Placing my penis inside a freshly warmed bundy and squeezing ketchup and mustard on my nipples.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭iliketomoveit

I love the uncooked mixtures of most sweet things, eg buns, scones, cookies, even brown bread. I don't know why they don't get more credit, they're way nicer raw than in their cooked form.

Also I live on a farm and I often indulge in the nuts that we give the bullocks (I eat paul and vincents hi gain beef nuts if your interested). They are genuinely nice and I ate loads of them them last winter with no side effects.

I used to eat raw sausages aswell as a kid, I think they were nice enough if memory serves.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,545 ✭✭✭bassy

Boiled Rice with gravey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Ketchup + potato + bachelors beans mashed together :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Austrians make these sausages with cheese injected into them and bacon wrapped around them. It sounds utterly phallic, but they are so nice, on the bbq especially..

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Newcastle1892

Butter popcorn covered with sugar, beautiful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Lemonperv

When I was around 8, my mum asked me what dinner would I like to have as a treat. So I asked for yellow rice (saffron rice, I suppose) and a Yorkshire pudding. So that was my dinner that night...seems like a strange combo to me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

I love...

......I used to eat raw sausages aswell as a kid, I think they were nice enough if memory serves.

I misread the above as: "I used to eat raw sewage", not your fault I know, but I have now lost my appetite completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kat1170

I'm looking at what a lot of people seem to think is strange here and saying 'sure I eat that all the time'. So either all these things are not very strange at all, OR, I'm even stranger than I thought :eek::eek::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I love spaghetti hoops cold and right from the can - just open and go :D

I've often eaten horse feed with a bitta milk - it's lovely! Just like cereal but with sugary bits thrown in!

I work ina pet shop where we have dog foods that's safe and suitable for human consumption, it's quite nice.

I eat chicken (cold) with ketchup.

My mam makes chicken curry using orange juice and coco powder it's heavenly!

Raw mushrooms with cheese yum!

Advertisement