Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Most Disgusting Food Habits

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,336 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

not weird but lazy, egg in a cup in the microwave and then spread on toast, make sure you cover it as it explodes everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

pasta with hot curry sauce poured on it with soe salt :)
    another one was hot lips with bread sambos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

[-0-] wrote: »
    Why is that dangerous though?

Just eating a pack wouldn't matter but if you ate as much dry noodles as you could til you were totally full and then they expand in your stomach there could be a problem. Not that anyone would actually eat that much dry noodles, but still :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I feel so normal when it comes to eatin. :pac:

lot wired things here but i seriously cant think of anything out of place. Dont mix foods meat is on its own and then all the rest is on its own not onions with salt :p

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Denise90

Really glad I wasn't the only person who ate dry noodles!
    Corn flakes with dry porridge on top, people find that weird but I don't see why.
    I made the mistake of eating some dairy milk while still chewing a cocktail sausage one day... I've never looked back, they taste so good together!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭jimmyjoe951

Cucumber and mayonnaise sandwich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭SunDog

A friend of mine used to nibble on fire lighters. Disturbing yes but I always thought it was very cute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Not really disgusting, but I LOVE condensed milk sandwiches. Back in the day, we used to put the tin in the freezer to get nice and hard, then toast two slices of granary (gotta be granary) bread, make the sandwich and have a dish of condensed milk on the side as dip!

Crunchy peanut butter sandwiches with runny strawberry jam (no bits, ta!) are pretty cool too!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

I always got a slice of raw pudding or vegetable roll when in the butchers when i was a young fella, good times. My mum and my mates mum both eat dried seaweed.... dafuq

Raw is the only way to eat noodles imho, tho they are awful for ya no matter how ya cook them.

Nutella and cashew butter sandwiches... best combo on bread without a doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Joekers wrote: »
    Vinegar with koka noodles

Jesus no need for that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

A tin of condensed milk with a spoon. Mmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

I eat raw spuds. peeled and washed of course. Love the crunch from them. I think my mother used to give them to us when we were kids to keep us quiet when she was making dinner.
    My sister eats them too.
    Its probably a bit weird alright though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Think it's a bit of a northside Dub thing to do.

:rolleyes:

I once saw a southside Dub eat his own faeces, so I guess being a scatman is a bit of a southside Dub thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Shinaynay

Once when i was having my bowl of special k red berry but pouring the milk I realised I only had a splash left. As the cereal was now wet I thought it would be rude not to pour a carton of cream into the bowl.
    It was the best fcuking thing Ive ever had in my life & now sometimes for a treat I put a bit of cream in my cereal

• Registered Users Posts: 35 gaziah

jessiejam wrote: »
    I eat raw spuds. peeled and washed of course. Love the crunch from them. I think my mother used to give them to us when we were kids to keep us quiet when she was making dinner.
    My sister eats them too.
    Its probably a bit weird alright though.
    hardcore Irishman , love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

gaziah wrote: »
    hardcore Irishman , love it!

Woman..:o

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Shinaynay

mauzo wrote: »
    I dip biscuits into soup.

Chocolate hob nobs and leek and potato soup is so good.

You both need to say several Hail Marys for those confessions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Splagmata

Fart in my cup of coffee and sniff it in as i drink it.

It adds a certain warmth and a richness to the flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich, totally disgusting to look at but delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Splagmata wrote: »
    Fart in my cup of coffee and sniff it in as i drink it.

It adds a certain warmth and a richness to the flavour.

With or without pants?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

juan.kerr wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

I once saw a southside Dub eat his own faeces, so I guess being a scatman is a bit of a southside Dub thing...
    Aww, issums feelings hurt? I actually wasn't implying that it's a bad thing, but my father and aunts and uncles, a woman I used to work with and several other people I know all from the north inner city eat it that way. Grow a thicker skin. Just because I might say I've only ever seen people from the southeast eat blaas doesn't mean it's a negative statement. Curiously enough culinary traditions can be geographically succint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Got an urge to try ice cream on toast once and it was amazing. Just tasted like eating a wafer.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

1. Sausages, Hash browns and egg mayo sambo.
    2. Ham, cheese, king crisps and may sambo.
    3. chips, curry sauce and rice sambo.

not disgusting, but people always look at me weird when i make/order them

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

I was mad to try brown sauce in tea after watching Intermission.

Don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Cheese and onion Hunky Dorys with coleslaw as dip. Discovered while drunk, tried again while sober, still feckin gorgeous. Don't knock it till you try it!!

Someone mentioned earlier putting coleslaw on beef burger - that's not weird at all, it's beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

I used to eat cornflakes with hot milk and a cheese slice like calvita with sugar yummy, also, I toast the bread only on one side then loads of butter and cheese slices(again) but i dip this yummieness in tea, its delightful, the butter melts and cheese goes soft. You get bits floating in your tea but its all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

ViveLaVie wrote: »
    I was mad to try brown sauce in tea after watching Intermission.

Don't.

Yeah I tried that, wasn't too bad but you wouldn't see me doing it again...

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fungums

Charcoal chips with curry and garlic sauce nom nom nom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

i lived with a fella who used to put chewits in the microwave.
    the Fukking idiot wouldn't clean up after himself, sticky plate in the microwave then that id have to clean up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Supraman

Some right classics in this thread , only one id have is a 3 slice white bread sandwich , banana and ham on one level , cheese an onion crisps on the other .

Advertisement