Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Most Disgusting Food Habits

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

I love smoked salmon with scrambled eggs. I always see it in recipe books or wherever but anybody who has ever witnessed me making it finds it a disgusting combination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

My Guilty (some say disgusting) foodie pleasure is my Halloween Dinner ... Most people go on and on about how amazing their Christmas Dinner is every year but for me its Halloween.
    It consists of a huge sandwich on doorstep white bread.... with creamy mash potatoes, curly kale, fish fingers, a dippy fried egg and fried onions! HEAVENLY!

I LOVE Halloween dinner, so much so that I'll have it for weeks and months whenever the kale is good:D

Love a fish finger with it.
    Love a dippy egg plonked on top so when you slice into it, it runs down the "Curly Kale" mountain but..........

Has to be raw finely chopped onions mixed through never fried onions, NEVER:D

Oh and plenty of butter and salt on it

Guess what I'm having for my dinner tomorrow??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

eating black pudding raw

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mensch Maschine

No really strange but...

I used to get 2 hotdogs, slice them down the middle so I'd have four strips of hotdog. Then I'd get toast with loads of butter. I'd cut onions and make a toasted hotdog sandwich with ketchup and onion with cheese. Tasty heart attack stuff.

I made some honey mustard sauce there too. Brown soda bread, German salami (heated first) with some honey mustard sauce (dijon mustard, mayo and honey with a dash of lemon). It was teh sex.

I used to love mixing orange juice with coke when I was a kid.

@Butterface. Its nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

A lot of these aren't weird or disgusting at all!!

I used to eat raw sausages when I was younger..

Jamie Oliver said try some cheese with coffee granules sprinkled on it. Surprisingly nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭PC CDROM

I have a terrible habit of chopping/mashing the ****e out of most my dinners so that it is a big YUMMY messy pile in the middle of the plate. My favourite that I rarely have is Mash potatoes/Fried egg/Two Sausages/Rasher/Peas and the essential binding ingredient...Chef Sauce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Larianne wrote: »
    A lot of these aren't weird or disgusting at all!!

I used to eat raw sausages when I was younger..

Jamie Oliver said try some cheese with coffee granules sprinkled on it. Surprisingly nice.

Jamie Olivers' food is delicious...... haven't tried the coffee-cheese extravaganza though...yet..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Peanut butter and kitkat sandwich, fucking heaven!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Ketchup and rice. It's fantastic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,605 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Tinned mackerel in olive oil mixed with Heinz sandwich spread on Tuc crackers. Delish' :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Light Switch

Glass of milk with suger (Aint done it in years though)

50/50 Coca-Cola and Orange surprisingly nice.

Gonna give the rest of the ideas here ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Shinaynay

Some sick fcuks out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭jaydoxx

I love peanut and curry powder sandwiches, always get odd looks when I eat kiwis with the skin on too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

This isn't disgusting but it's one that a lot of people find odd. I always eat my cereal dry, never have it with milk. :o

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

I start with two sausage links, two sausage patties, two hot dogs split down the middle twice, okay? Baloney, fry that into a dome, slice it, take a spatula, smush fry it, and one waffle.

Breakfast of champions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Butterface wrote: »
    I love smoked salmon with scrambled eggs. I always see it in recipe books or wherever but anybody who has ever witnessed me making it finds it a disgusting combination.
    They are wrong it is fantastic. I'd eat that every morning if given half a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

Yep, that's hugely popular here in Germany (can buy it pre-mixed in bottles).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Light Switch

Yep, that's hugely popular here in Germany (can buy it pre-mixed in bottles).

Ha really?

What's it called? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Shinaynay wrote: »

Oooh if you want a sick fuck, I'll show you a sick fuck! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Ha really?

coca orange

Anyway, back in the day,I used to bite off my toe nails, and then mash them up with two slices of bread and eat them! So Yummy!

• Advertisement

1ZRed wrote: »
    Shinaynay wrote: »

Oooh if you want a sick [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]ck, I'll show you a sick [COLOR="black"]fu[/COLOR]ck! :pac:

Oh janey mac.. Ive braced myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

eviltwin wrote: »
    Toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich, totally disgusting to look at but delicious.

An Elvis special, only he fried it. Very tasty either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

Ha really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mezzo_Mix

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Toast with banana and a slice of cheese (easi single, not proper cheese)

Cheesy beans with loads of pepper.

Mashed potato and fried egg sambo

Curry chips with coleslaw

Chocolate and crisps, a bite of one, a bite of the other - perfect!

Garlic fries and vanilla milkshake.

None of them are disgusting really, but they are my worst food habits. I can happily eat any type of food for brekkie which people often find strange.

just had some dry koka noodles

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

Denise90 wrote: »
    Really glad I wasn't the only person who ate dry noodles!
    Corn flakes with dry porridge on top, people find that weird but I don't see why.
    I made the mistake of eating some dairy milk while still chewing a cocktail sausage one day... I've never looked back, they taste so good together!
    that is what am making every day for over ten chickens- or some variation of it.:P
    they prefer the porridge cooked to uncooked because of the warmth and then the corn flakes just mixed in afterwards so its like a sort of solid sticky cake thing.
    they also love raw or cooked cus cus sprinkled into it as well plus sultanas,wet bread broken into small bits,grass,dried meal worms,scrambled egg...they go mental for it...why not have a go;the chucks say its- dee-lish.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

right I don't think this is weird but when I do it people look at me like I've ten heads

Pasta and pesto with grated parmesan and a poached egg on top. The egg yolk tastes amazing with the pesto. That's not weird is it?

My weird beverage combo is 7up and milk. Try it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

my wife loves chipper chips with garlic mayonaisse and curry sauce mixed then over them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

phasers wrote: »

My weird beverage combo is 7up and milk. Try it.

Sick sick woman.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

laugh wrote: »
    Sick sick woman.

Phasers is a chick?

Lately Iv been having banana sandwiches. Someone mentioned them before here and I was disgusted. Now Im not so sure........acquired taste.

Jam on them helps though.........chocolate spread doesn't!

Advertisement