Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Most Disgusting Food Habits

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Raw carrot strips soaked in water, then dipped in sugar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

meoklmrk91 wrote: »

I started eating chips, cheese and gravy

Sure in Canada this is a fast food staple, they call it Poutine.
    Cucumber and mayonnaise sandwich

Oh god yes, or cucumber with a sprinkle of salt and a dash of vinegar on a sambo.

Apperently when I was a kid I was being a little **** and screaming for my dinner so my mam threw a raw fish fillet to me on the floor. Realising what she'd done she then had to try take it off me which made me worse.

Hungover and making a coffee I realised we had no milk so threw in a dash of OJ, it tasted like vomit.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭GTDolanator

Salad cream sambo's

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Ryuji_w

warm crispy roll with slices of cold turkey, fresh sausage rolls in the middle feckin lovely
    chips dipped in red sauce then in a mcdonalds chocolate milkshake
    chips in choco milkshake then red sauce
    chocolate cake, ice cream, some milk and some carburys hot chocolate powder all mixed together heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Mouthfull of mars bar and tayto cheese and onion

wonderful combination

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

I put vinegar and mayo on alot of food...curry/waffles and beans/ supernoodles..

Also enjoy ham,beetroot and mayonaise sandwhiches..NOM.

Also toast and peanut butter with beans on top!Delish!

Hungry now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I just eat food I don't do anything weird like mixing chips in ice cream and stuff..

I like food and Il more or less eat anything... :) just as long as its not something like waffles with marmilade or ice cream with caipers or some ****

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Bourbon Cream biscuits in Tea. It's not that weird, but some people have told me it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

Crunchy peanut butter and pepper on digestive biscuits ... I love it, came across it while drunk as a teenager and have loved it ever since, other half and kids think I'm mad though

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

I used to love a dollop of coleslaw with my Sunday roast years ago but I grew out of it, it's only disgusting to me now when I look back on it....

Also I love eating dry Weetabix, although that's not disgusting, it's actually the only way I'll eat them, hate when they turn into a mushy mush in the bowl with milk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Shinaynay

Supraman wrote: »
    Some right classics in this thread , only one id have is a 3 slice white bread sandwich , banana and ham on one level , cheese an onion crisps on the other .
    i think we have a winner :-O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

This isn't weird but it's such a good snack everyone should know, - rice cakes spread with crunchy peanut butter and nutella!

I love pickles and gherkins, I used to get two sliced gherkins and put american mustard and ketchup - mouth sized bites of heaven!

Or baked bean pizza!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I like to eat dried pasta, when I'm reallly hungry

Oh and cheese and apple

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cherrybomb139

My Guilty (some say disgusting) foodie pleasure is my Halloween Dinner ... Most people go on and on about how amazing their Christmas Dinner is every year but for me its Halloween.
    It consists of a huge sandwich on doorstep white bread.... with creamy mash potatoes, curly kale, fish fingers, a dippy fried egg and fried onions! HEAVENLY!

My Guilty (some say disgusting) foodie pleasure is my Halloween Dinner ... Most people go on and on about how amazing their Christmas Dinner is every year but for me its Halloween.
    It consists of a huge sandwich on doorstep white bread.... with creamy mash potatoes, curly kale, fish fingers, a dippy fried egg and fried onions! HEAVENLY!

That is absolutely disgusting love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

This thread is making me nauseous :(

My contribution is raw carrot sticks dipped in chocolate spread (not Nutella though).

Also, you just can't beat a bag of Minstrels thrown into popcorn at the cinema. Heaven.

Ilyana wrote: »
    This thread is making me nauseous :(

My contribution is raw carrot sticks dipped in chocolate spread (not Nutella though).

Also, you just can't beat a bag of Minstrels thrown into popcorn at the cinema. Heaven.

The carrots sound delish. Also try Tesco 'Bacon Fries' (pork scratchings, 83c) and Minstrels. Sweet Jesus... You have to get the ratios right though 3/4 crisps for every minstrels (in the gob)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭twinytwo

mashed spud, beans and coleslaw... cant be beat.

Deep fried bread but each slice takes about 10 years off ur life:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Splagmata

OneArt wrote: »
    With or without pants?

Preferably without. Unfiltered farts always smell the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I like eating pussy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Not weird but I like a plonking a couple of fried eggs upon various meals, they're especially good on a steak, bolognese or a curry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    I started eating chips, cheese and gravy in the isle of man and still love it to this day
    Martyn1989 wrote: »
    Sure in Canada this is a fast food staple, they call it Poutine.

You beat me to it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

[-0-] wrote: »
    Dry Koka Noodles is dangerous? How?
    Shinaynay wrote: »
    it expands in you stomach

OK, but ...

They're only going to expand as much as they would anyways with cooking.

So, assuming you're eating the same quantity, what difference does it make whether they expand in your tummy or in the saucepan?! :confused:

(By the way, I don't actually like/eat noodles, either raw or cooked!)

Toast Topper sandwiches.

[QUOTE='[-0-];81236004']Dry Koka Noodles is dangerous? How?
    Shinaynay wrote: »
    it expands in you stomach

OK, but ...

They're only going to expand as much as they would anyways with cooking.

So, assuming you're eating the same quantity, what difference does it make whether they expand in your tummy or in the saucepan?! :confused:

(By the way, I don't actually like/eat noodles, either raw or cooked!)[/Quote]

8 pages of posts... we still talkin' 'bout that?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

Malteasers in popcorn - never thought it was weird but a friend of mine insists it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I was in a friend's house one day. He and his girlfriend were making lunch and he started munching on raw koka noodles when her back was turned. After a few handfuls she noticed him and suddenly went pale. He asked her what was wrong and she just said "Were they raw...?" - he nodded and she started going "Oh sh*t oh sh*t no no not again". He looked confused for a second, looked at me, we both shrugged, made a "what's she on?" sort of face - but then he went pale too, he started clutching at his stomach. He dropped to his knees, moaning in pain and then fell flat on his face. The moan was suddenly cut off when koka noodles burst out of his mouth, nose, eyes and ears, followed by a torrent of blood that pooled around him. He was dead before I even called the ambulance. They expand, you see, after you eat them. And because they expand to one hundred times their original size and because the human body has no way of safely getting food out of the stomach after it has been eaten, raw koka noodles are very dangerous.

Dog sh1t ice-cream.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Snotzenfartz

Splagmata wrote: »
    Dog sh1t ice-cream.

Brown or white?

Advertisement