Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekkit Server

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Jenny88k added

FOR SERVER UPDATE please check out this post

http://tektopia.freeforums.org/server-update-t33.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Hi Guys, i'm currently home for the hoplidays and the country broadband is more like dial up.

So if i'm not on for the next while then you know why. i might try FTB until i can get a more constant internet connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭kavsmdf

Can I be put on the whitelist please? Minecraft name is kavsmdf.

Thanks

kavsmdf wrote: »
    Can I be put on the whitelist please? Minecraft name is kavsmdf.

Thanks

Added

Essexbloke97 banned from the server for being a bold little boy with a potty mouth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭shinobi2600

Hi guys, can I get my friend put on the whitelist?

Username: elmotastic

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Why are builders not allowed to craft project tables?

Botulism wrote: »
    Why are builders not allowed to craft project tables?

Because they can be used to bypass restriction plugins

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭shinobi2600

Hi guys, can I get my friend put on the whitelist?

Username: elmotastic

Thanks.

sorry that should be Elmotastic

not sure if case matters in a whitelist

sorry that should be Elmotastic

not sure if case matters in a whitelist

elmotastic added

• Advertisement

The server will not be accepting any more whitelist requests until Tekkit has been updated. The server has now been reset because of chunk corruption issues. I am requesting this thread be locked. I will start a new thread when I have decided on what modpack to use and am accepting whitelist requests again. For further information see here:

http://tektopia.freeforums.org/server-reset-t45.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

add me to whitelist? well when ready!

danniemcq

Sean, Do you know when the big switch to DW20 is happening. Its so much better and stable than tekkit

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Jos eph

Kenno, it happened about a week ago, but instead we have tekkit classic and direwolf both, the direwolf ip is 193.0.159.201:25575
    Of course, if you were on the server forums you would know this :P

Jos eph wrote: »
    Kenno, it happened about a week ago, but instead we have tekkit classic and direwolf both, the direwolf ip is 193.0.159.201:25575
    Of course, if you were on the server forums you would know this :P

My bad, i only really stay on boards and i don't really go on that too often :P. I've been speading a lot of time playng DW20 so i'll be moving my set up to the server then :P

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Sean, Do you know when the big switch to DW20 is happening. Its so much better and stable than tekkit

I beg to differ, you weren't there when someone left a portal open and logged off. Lagged the entire server like crazy.

Botulism wrote: »
    I beg to differ, you weren't there when someone left a portal open and logged off. Lagged the entire server like crazy.

What kind of portal, neter? pOrtal portal?

Kenno90 wrote: »
    What kind of portal, neter? pOrtal portal?

Portal gun portal

Is the DW Server down or is my internet buggy again

Dan Burnsy banned for grieving Tekkit server. You may defend yourself if you wish but you should know that Tekkit periodically logs your position in the logs and you were logged at each grief spot. I would be interested in knowing what you used though.

The map is beyond salvage so the Tekkit server will be down until I decide what to do with it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Easiest solution is have players set to adventure mode for a half hour when they join, before switching over to survival mode. That way anyone serious about playing on your server should wait out the half hour. Griefers will leave after a few minutes.

Easiest solution is have players set to adventure mode for a half hour when they join, before switching over to survival mode. That way anyone serious about playing on your server should wait out the half hour. Griefers will leave after a few minutes.

Unfortunately the griefers tend to be long term players

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Xeyn

Such a pity that it just takes one person to ruin it for everyone. Worse that those people actually get enjoyment from spoiling everyone elses fun.

I'll probably start a new map and remove the restrictions on collectors and condensers. People should be able to catch up quickly then. I might actually just put a couple of flowers at spawn and let them store up EMC for when people need it.

Ah i updated my FTB, now i cant log in

edit turns out i'm still on v4 ??

second edit, nvm, i got it

I've taken the server down because of the mess FTB made of v5 release. I'm hoping the map isn't corrupted. Things aren't made any easier by the fact i'm on 50kbs internet. I'm hoping to get the use of someones computer and broadband tomorrow to fix things. Unfortunately it will take times as I have to port all the permissions to group manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Owen2346

Sorry to read about all the trouble.
    Is this a bad time to ask to be whitelisted?

jazzpenguin84

I was previously on the old tekkit server

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Xeyn

Owen2346 wrote: »
    Sorry to read about all the trouble.
    Is this a bad time to ask to be whitelisted?

jazzpenguin84

I was previously on the old tekkit server

post on this site mate - youll get whitelisted
    http://tektopia.freeforums.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Owen2346

cheers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement