Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youth Defence must be feeling desperate

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I knew Divine Interventions (NSFW) would rear its ugly, uh, head again in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭_GOD_

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    A Militant strawwombman femi-nazi Lezbean seperatist man hater who gets pregnant by stealing men's sperm just so she can abort the male babys.

I Driiiiiiink your gametts! I drink them up!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Sarky wrote: »

WOW. Talk about yer niche market.

Remember, Jesus loves you. And if you use Duracell, he'll love you 50% longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

ShooterSF wrote: »
    I hope you're taking to the stage yourself next Saturday!

I hung up my comedian microphone many moons ago.

Never say never though :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Am slightly worried about the fact you knew that site existed......

I've known for over a decade. I've been waiting this long for a chance to use it in conversation. :pac:

Thing is though, is it better or worse than the Necronomicox (Guaranteed to cause loss of SAN points! Also NSFW) sex toys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Does that guy's sign say 'Enda get out of that Lady Garden'?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Sarky, you depraved individual! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

I've known for over a decade. I've been waiting this long for a chance to use it in conversation. :pac:

Thing is though, is it better or worse than the Necronomicox (Guaranteed to cause loss of SAN points! Also NSFW) sex toys?

Ha! They're brilliant - Oh the possibilities......(speaking as a sculptor of course)

• Advertisement

I'm quite happy not knowing what lies beyond those links...

Don't tell me you wouldn't be interested in a 13 inch Cthulhu dildo, or a Baby Jesus butt-plug.

Surprisingly not.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Galvasean wrote: »
    I'm quite happy not knowing what lies beyond those links...
    I'd want to know how they got your photo!

Dades wrote: »
    I'd want to know how they got your photo!

You sound like one of those spam/hack Twitter direct messages..

Galvasean wrote: »
    Surprisingly not.

Your loss. I got the Cthulhu one for a lady friend ages ago. I'm told it's one of the best things in the history of ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,397 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I'm trying to come up with a name for my new band
    Baby Jesus butt-plug

Never mind. I've found one.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Tipsygypsy

This is now one of my favourite threads ever... hadnt checked in for a few days, its been a fun 15 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

Interesting examination of the people behind YD.

http://bocktherobber.com/2012/11/youth-defence-the-forbidden-love-child-of-left-and-right/

"Now, who exactly is Úna?

Well, Úna is a sister of Larry White, a member of a violent republican group called Saor Éire, which engaged in bank robberies throughout the early 70s. In a turf war, the Official IRA shot Larry dead in 1975. Three men were convicted for his murder, including Bernard Lynch, whose conviction was overturned on appeal because he had been detained too long. His wife, Kathleen Lynch is a junior minister in the current government.

Úna was brought up in Gurranabraher, a suburb of Cork. Her mother, Mary Conroy, was a fanatical believer in magic and raised all her children to be followers of the occult. According to the Youth Defence website, written by her grand-daughter, Mary’s husband was saved from TB by divine intervention through the relic of Brother Andrea.

The demented old Mary raised her children in an atmosphere of Catholic magic that could not have been good for them. With a firm belief in Our Lady of Fatima (as opposed to any of the other Our Ladies) Mary hammered home the message that the world would be enmeshed in evil unless Man paid heed to the Commandments.

Let’s not forget that Mary White was born in 1911, barely 60 years after the arrival of Cardinal Paul Cullen and his puritanical crusade. The Ultramontane Cullen was outraged by the pagan hedonism he observed in the Irish people and it’s interesting that in little over half a century, he had succeeded in making an entire nation sexually dysfunctional, as Mary’s case shows. Within fifty years, Cardinal Paul Cullen laid the groundwork for the rampage of clerical sexual abuse that followed, and poor old Mary White became an unwitting accomplice."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

_GOD_ wrote: »
    Is it a pro-abort-feminazi-lesbian-woman priest

When is Sinéad's album out, anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Barr125

I had to share this. To be honest, I'm still not sure.......

http://rabble.ie/2012/12/11/orgasms/

*snigger*

I am totally shooping that when I get home from work.

http://rabble.ie/2012/12/11/orgasms/

*snigger*

I am totally shooping that when I get home from work.

W*nkers.

:D

Obviously all this fuss is because they think the X Case is some kind of, ahem, arthouse film.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Obviously all this fuss is because they think the X Case is some kind of, ahem, arthouse film.
    Down with this sort of thing! :pac:

Does anyone know how much money they pay to be sponsored on Facebook? It seems like every time I go on Facebook it's a toss-up whether there's an ad for them or Heineken on the side

• Registered Users Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

Penn wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much money they pay to be sponsored on Facebook? It seems like every time I go on Facebook it's a toss-up whether there's an ad for them or Heineken on the side
    Are you talking about Youth Defence, or the sacrilegious sex toys crowd?

Best not to answer that, on reflection. Whichever it is, you're getting the ads because Facebook has identified you as a person who is Interested in That Kind of Thing. ;)

Peregrinus wrote: »
    Are you talking about Youth Defence, or the sacrilegious sex toys crowd?

Best not to answer that, on reflection. Whichever it is, you're getting the ads because Facebook has identified you as a person who is Interested in That Kind of Thing. ;)

Well then Facebook are way off, because I don't drink and I like killing babies.

Peregrinus wrote: »

*checked what FB thinks I'm interested in* = clinical waste management, Michael Buble and nursing in Bagdad...:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    *checked what FB thinks I'm interested in* = clinical waste management, Michael Buble and nursing in Bagdad...:confused:
    With a range of interests like that you're clearly quite the renaissance woman!

OK, more seriously, the ads that turn up on Facebook are mainly driven by money; you pay for more people to see your ads, more people are shown your ads. And Facebooks algorithms for finding the optimal people to see your ads may not be quite as sharp as Google's. And of Facebook has a lot of information about you, but it doesn't have the picture of you that Google can build up by looking at all the things you search for and all the search results that you click on, and by reading all your e-mails.

Advertisement