Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Sensation XE with Beats headphones with 02

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

recieved mine in the post today!! wasn't expecting to!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

lindtee wrote: »
    Mine has gone from pending to processing to pending again:( Its not looking good.
    Edit - order status just changed to "received" and I saw that I missed one of the infamous private number calls earlier on! I may get it after all...

Yeah I'm the same just changed to received. It was pending since yesterday, then an additional pending one was added and now received to ware house.... wonder how many steps there are! Still haven't been asked to verify anything have you? Better keep an eye on my spam just in case!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Yeah I'm the same just changed to received. It was pending since yesterday, then an additional pending one was added and now received to ware house.... wonder how many steps there are! Still haven't been asked to verify anything have you? Better keep an eye on my spam just in case!
    No, haven't been asked to verify anything. According to Ih8txt's post there are another 2 steps! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80827230&postcount=113 Fingers crossed that the next two steps go smoothly! Once they are dispatched they come incredibly quickly as shown here by people who have received them and my own experience with o2 in the past.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

IH8TXT:) wrote: »
    got to this stage today!Attachment not found.
    never got a call for ID ETC

Mines at this stage now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Here are my processes if it help?

Date Status Detail
    14 September 2012
    12:52:18 Pending
    Your order has been received. You will receive an email to confirm when your order has has been accepted.
    17 September 2012
    20:19:39
    Processing Your order has been received and is being processed.
    17 September 2012
    20:21:27 Pending
    Your order has been received. You will receive an email to confirm when your order has been accepted.
    17 September 2012
    21:01:12 Received
    Your order has been received by our warehouse. You will receive an email to confirm when your order has been accepted.
    18 September 2012
    09:46:25 Processing
    Your order details are currently being picked by our warehouse
    18 September 2012
    09:46:30 Processing
    Your order has been packed and is being prepared for delivery.
    18 September 2012
    18:32:48 Shipped
    Your order has been shipped to An Post for delivery.

Received this morning :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

32GB micro sd already in it

Only got a 16gb in mine. :( Did everyone else get a 32gb? If so I may be getting on to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Did anyone here order Monday and receive today? I'm not too sure if I can pick it up Monday so hope it comes Friday!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Only got a 16gb in mine. :( Did everyone else get a 32gb? If so I may be getting on to them.

Should only be a 16gb with it. And if people go to settings, you can update the phone to the latest software ice cream sandwich

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭long_b

First order didn't go through, may try again :mad:

For the people who got an order in today, did you start at the special offer page or the main phone page ?

TheTechGuy wrote: »

got a 16gb myself :( mind u its probably enough!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Anyone who has got their phone updated to ICS?

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Does anyone know if this offer is available in store too??? may make a few calls tomorrow if so

yeah it updated as soon as i searched for the update...sweeeet

Done it there about an hour ago. The phone was all new to me anyway so I haven't noticed much change, just a few things here and there. The update only takes about 10 mins start to finish.
    Does anyone know if this offer is available in store too??? may make a few calls tomorrow if so
    I'm going to ring in the morning and find out. I'll post up the results then.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,162 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I've just been onto O2 customer support and asked when the phone would be back in stock.

According to him, they are "Not able to comment".

Eh? What's that about?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭robcon

16GB here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 jcomm123

Managed to order this morning round half 12. However, its still coming up as pending (your order has been received. You will receive an email to confirm when your order has has been accepted). Am I safe enough or could they cancel it at this stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

jcomm123 wrote: »
    Managed to order this morning round half 12. However, its still coming up as pending (your order has been received. You will receive an email to confirm when your order has has been accepted). Am I safe enough or could they cancel it at this stage?

In the same boat, its a guessing game at this stage but I'll wait till tomorrow evening to reserve judgement.

I ordered last Friday and am still not sure if they are going to cancel. It took days to change from pending. Have been at "received" stage since yesterday. I think only those who ordered early last Friday before the phone first went out of stock have gotten their phones at this stage:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

I ordered on Monday evening and got an email off them last night to say my phone has shipped. Hopefully I'll get it today.

• Advertisement

Roddy23 wrote: »
    I ordered on Monday evening and got an email off them last night to say my phone has shipped. Hopefully I'll get it today.
    :mad:Bit angry with o2 at this stage. Don't know what the delay with mine is. Think I will be giving them a call later when I get home as I can't be doing with this waiting and checking order status. First Edit - EXTREMELY angry now, just got an email saying my number has been ported over onto bill pay, but no new phone and no sign of it coming....angry phonecall in a few minutes. GRRRRRR...... Second Edit - Phone just went into the final stage of processing before it is dispatched. Its been a longggggg week waiting for this, but hopefully should have it tomorrow.

:mad:Bit angry with o2 at this stage. Don't know what the delay with mine is. Think I will be giving them a call later when I get home as I can't be doing with this waiting and checking order status. First Edit - EXTREMELY angry now, just got an email saying my number has been ported over onto bill pay, but no new phone and no sign of it coming....angry phonecall in a few minutes. GRRRRRR...... Second Edit - Phone just went into the final stage of processing before it is dispatched. Its been a longggggg week waiting for this, but hopefully should have it tomorrow.

That's wierd. Mine just got through two stages this morning

"Your order has been packed and is being prepared for delivery." So only one left!

This is the last stage :-) I ordered Monday afternoon. Contact the O2 rep on the "talk to forum o2" forum, she was quite helpful when I contacted her the first day about having to send credit card statement etc.

I never did end up having to send a statement or bank details or proof of id or address or anything, think was just coincidence though nothing to do with contacting her!

Should have mine tomorrow fingers crossed!

Your number was ported over! I was hoping that wouldn't happen until the phone arrives! I'm gone away to Germany for the weekend and won't be home between this and then! Did everybody else get ported over when phone was dispatched? Or did ye have to ring up after? they never got proof of Id or anything off me so I could be just stealing some randomers number! hopefully that'll stall the porting!

Your number was ported over! I was hoping that wouldn't happen until the phone arrives! I'm gone away to Germany for the weekend and won't be home between this and then! Did everybody else get ported over when phone was dispatched? Or did ye have to ring up after? they never got proof of Id or anything off me so I could be just stealing some randomers number! hopefully that'll stall the porting!
    Not got my phone but when it arrives and the try that I'm just going to say I need a second phone and new number.

Not got my phone but when it arrives and the try that I'm just going to say I need a second phone and new number.

Think i'm just going to use them for the 6 months... currently on three pre pay but no point paying my €40 a month and then topping up another phone aswell... I had said that I wanted to port when ordering, just thought they'd give more warning than doing it when the phone is shipping!

Sensation xe is gone from 02's website. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,788 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Mine went through at 12:41 yesterday and I've only now gotten the email saying it's been received so I wouldn't worry yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Anyone selling one of those units?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,788 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Anyone selling one of those units?

Your best bet will be to keep an eye on adverts.ie for the next while if you want one.

Mine will be used as a backup for my Galaxy Note though.. assuming it goes through! :)
    19 September 2012
    12:41:02 Processing Your order has been received and is being processed.

20 September 2012
    11:04:59 Pending Your order has been received. You will receive an email to confirm when your order has been accepted.

20 September 2012
    12:02:33 Received Your order has been received by our warehouse. You will receive an email to confirm when your order has been accepted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

I'm at the exact same step as yourself Kaiser. I expect the delivery to be made on Monday at this stage.

Advertisement