Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Sensation XE with Beats headphones with 02

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Tried an hour ago a few times, and got the same error. tried it twice just now, and on the second time it went through! :)

its now in "pending" status.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Managed to get mine through too. All morning long I had been told to please try again later. Hopefully it goes through all the way as it looks like a great deal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

lau1247 wrote: »
    not sure if anyone noticed.. HTC Desire S is also free on 6 month contract (Although I dunno how well it compare with HTC Sensation XE - performance wise)

http://www.o2online.ie/o2/shop/phones/htc-desire-s-blue-special-offer/133/

Also, I don't think anyone mentioned this yet.. if someone happen to be on O2 already and will be buying a phone that cost some amount (Any amount), there is an offer on Priority Moment that give you 20% off during weekend, might be worth checking it out too.

Sensation XE twice as good as that phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Are bill phones unlocked when you get them? If not are these easy to unlock does anybody know? I assume we can just get o2 to do it after the 6 months anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Are bill phones unlocked when you get them? If not are these easy to unlock does anybody know? I assume we can just get o2 to do it after the 6 months anyway?

You can request the code straight away if you want with O2. You're under contract anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Got my order confirmation mail late last night. Will see what hoops I have to jump through today :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭loki7777

How can you send them cc statement if i would like to use prepay card - there is no way for me to buy it?

Got my order confirmation mail late last night. Will see what hoops I have to jump through today :pac:

Did you order Friday or yesterday?

Has anybody managed to confirm address etc. that doesn't have a credit card? Let me know what you had to do, in case my order goes through. Thanks!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Did you order Friday or yesterday?

Has anybody managed to confirm address etc. that doesn't have a credit card? Let me know what you had to do, in case my order goes through. Thanks!
    I ordered on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

loki7777 wrote: »
    How can you send them cc statement if i would like to use prepay card - there is no way for me to buy it?

If you are trying to set up a prepaid card as a method of payment I doubt they would let you, as they would require a reliable method of payment

• Advertisement

Just to pay for the phone(i know this one is free) and after that direct debit from my account - will that do? I didnt try yet - that is why i am asking in advance.

I have asked here.... so keep an eye on this forum.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80823432#post80823432

(this is in relation to getting on o2 bill pay if you have no credit card).

I'll just go in to a store and ask if I get a confirmation, there has to be a way! Else they'd limit their market a lot as so many people don't bother with credit cards now that visa debit cards are so common (although I can't get over how many years it's taking some banks to switch from laser - but that's a complaint for another day!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

I have asked here.... so keep an eye on this forum.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80823432#post80823432

(this is in relation to getting on o2 bill pay if you have no credit card).

I'll just go in to a store and ask if I get a confirmation, there has to be a way! Else they'd limit their market a lot as so many people don't bother with credit cards now that visa debit cards are so common (although I can't get over how many years it's taking some banks to switch from laser - but that's a complaint for another day!)

A passport or driving licence and a bill or a bank statement should suffice. It does in the shop anyway.

When you are getting a phone for free in a shop they fax these off to their fraud team first to make sure your not dodge, or already have an outstanding balance with them.

Just got order confirmation :-) ordered yesterday! nothing about credit card details. Also got a missed call from "unknown" they didn't give me long to answer it!

Nothing about credit card details being faxed or anything. Was this in the first email people got or does a second one follow?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Still haven't gotten an order confirmation:( My order has changed from pending to processing though, whatever that means.
    Has anyone else who ordered on Friday not receive a confirmation email yet? Has anyone got definite confirmation that they are getting the phone on the 6 month contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

got my confirmation to fax them my CC statement and my ID.

what forms of ID do they accept? do i attach a cover letter or something? how do they know who/where/what ive ordered?

lindtee wrote: »
    Still haven't gotten an order confirmation:( My order has changed from pending to processing though, whatever that means.
    Has anyone else who ordered on Friday not receive a confirmation email yet? Has anyone got definite confirmation that they are getting the phone on the 6 month contract?

mine was just an order confirmation saying the order has been received, and when I went into the order mine is the same as yours changed from pending to processing.... so your email obviously just didn't send but it's at the same stage as mine....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

The phone is out of stock again, feck!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Just got order confirmation :-) ordered yesterday! nothing about credit card details. Also got a missed call from "unknown" they didn't give me long to answer it!

Nothing about credit card details being faxed or anything. Was this in the first email people got or does a second one follow?

The exact same thing has happened to me this morning. missed call from unknown - they hung up after about one or two rings, and also got the order confirmation.

Maybe their are checking is the number is working?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

sent the fax there, not sure how well it came out or if it will be acceptable, I really wish I didn't say I was a student as I reckon that's what they are checking out more than anything and considering I have a job could have gone the other route...

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

got to this stage today!Screen Shot 2012-09-18 at 14.17.46.png
    never got a call for ID ETC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

IH8TXT:) wrote: »
    got to this stage today!Screen Shot 2012-09-18 at 14.17.46.png
    never got a call for ID ETC
    Same here, looks promising!

Did ye order soon after seeing the bargain alert, IH8TXT: ) and TheTechGuy? Am tempted to contact o2 to see if my order is going through or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Did ye order soon after seeing the bargain alert, IH8TXT:) and TheTechGuy? Am tempted to contact o2 to see if my order is going through or not.

my order is showing the same. (ordered on Friday)
    Just log in and check your status

I imagine (hope) it will be despatched today\tomorrow then!

my order is showing the same. (ordered on Friday)
    Just log in and check your status

I imagine (hope) it will be despatched today\tomorrow then!

It's not, it still showing as processing :( that's why I was asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Did ye order soon after seeing the bargain alert, IH8TXT: ) and TheTechGuy? Am tempted to contact o2 to see if my order is going through or not.
    I ordered early friday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

I tried to order one now and "one or more of your items are out of stock"

:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

dmeehan wrote: »
    I tried to order one now and "one or more of your items are out of stock"

:-(

Ya same here. I was already half way through the process before it told me it was out of stock. Anyone know when the offer finishes? I really want this phone.

• Advertisement

This is what I've spent a lot of today doing!

2074yu4sw2.gif

Advertisement