Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Sensation XE with Beats headphones with 02

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

long_b wrote: »
    Any confirmation mails from those who got orders in ?
    Mine says "Pending ..." - won't be any movement till Monday I suspect ?

Mine still says the same too. I wish they would let us know sooner rather than later whether the order is going through.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭razor12345

Have anyone got an email confirmation yet?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

razor12345 wrote: »
    Have anyone got an email confirmation yet?

Nope.
    Order status: Processing

And that is since yesterday 11.30

Glad i didnt throw away my old phone yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭lau1247

not sure if anyone noticed.. HTC Desire S is also free on 6 month contract (Although I dunno how well it compare with HTC Sensation XE - performance wise)

http://www.o2online.ie/o2/shop/phones/htc-desire-s-blue-special-offer/133/

Also, I don't think anyone mentioned this yet.. if someone happen to be on O2 already and will be buying a phone that cost some amount (Any amount), there is an offer on Priority Moment that give you 20% off during weekend, might be worth checking it out too.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 22,113 ✭✭✭✭Esel

lau1247 wrote: »
    not sure if anyone noticed.. HTC Desire S is also free on 6 month contract (Although I dunno how well it compare with HTC Sensation XE - performance wise)

http://www.o2online.ie/o2/shop/phones/htc-desire-s-blue-special-offer/133/

Also, I don't think anyone mentioned this yet.. if someone happen to be on O2 already and will be buying a phone that cost some amount (Any amount), there is an offer on Priority Moment that give you 20% off during weekend, might be worth checking it out too.
    I think that Priority Moment offer runs from Thur-Sun.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement

Esel wrote: »
    I think that Priority Moment offer runs from Thur-Sun.

That's why I said "Priority Moment that give you 20% off during weekend"

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭conormccarthy92

Still no confirmation e-mail ! Come on o2

http://i.imgur.com/JwXe1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 22,113 ✭✭✭✭Esel

That's why I said "Priority Moment that give you 20% off during weekend"
    Whatever. My post was a valid clarification.

Not your ornery onager

Just received a message as well.
    Need to sent in cc statement and proof of id.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

I can get all the way to the checkout stage after entering in my bank details and sexual activities, and then it just says "error, we cannot sign you up at this stage".

tried it a few times.. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    I can get all the way to the checkout stage after entering in my bank details and sexual activities, and then it just says "error, we cannot sign you up at this stage".

tried it a few times.. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

yeah same as... very annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭M007

Is the deal ony available online or is the phone avaiable in stores?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Mine is Pending! Also missed a call from a blocked number at the same time. Anybody else get a call from 02?

M007 wrote: »
    Is the deal ony available online or is the phone avaiable in stores?

I checked car phone warehouse in liffey vally and o2 in longford and they had none in stock, you'd have to find somewhere with stock! Didn't bother confirming the deal was available in the stores as they'd no phones!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Have heard nothing from o2 :( Order still down as pending on the site. Really, really annoys me when companies take so long to confirm or deny a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

OK so I'm just out a chat with O2 there, what they have neglected to mention is that I now have to fax them a copy of my Student ID, Credit Card bill and proof of ID, now to find somewhere that still uses fax :rolleyes: They wont even accept Email scans.

oh yeah and it has to be within 5 days or else the order is cancelled...

Liam O wrote: »
    OK so I'm just out a chat with O2 there, what they have neglected to mention is that I now have to fax them a copy of my Student ID, Credit Card bill and proof of ID, now to find somewhere that still uses fax :rolleyes: They wont even accept Email scans.

Sure some newsagents will have fax available?

Liam O wrote: »

i know 'Reads' in city centre (By Trinity College) does it if that helps..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

inforfun wrote: »
    Sure some newsagents will have fax available?
    i know 'Reads' in city centre (By Trinity College) does it if that helps..

yeah was more pissed off I couldn't just send them an email scan and I don't have a fax machine :p

Still seems an archaic way of collecting documents and they could have emailed me on Friday to say this.

Fax is a legal document.
    Email not so much.

Pretty sure it is for legal reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭fugee

Surely there is place for sending a fax from online. From googling there a few free ones, but no idea which is best/reputable

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Eoin087

Lads whats the story with faxing the id and cc statement? Do I just show up at an internet cafe type place with my passport (does this need to be photocopied first?) and cc statement and ask the person behind the counter to fax it for me or how does it work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

So did anyone get to the phone this morning when 02 rang? If so, what did they say? Are our sales going to be given the go ahead or cancelled?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

Balloonboy wrote: »
    Same system, one channel to host a range of services including telecommunications.

The "Digital" network referred to has not been launched yet. Once it has been rolled out users can connect to it, giving a higher range of services through its routing.

The explanation you have given is technical and correct:)

My reasoning for using the words "Digital TV", is reference to the launching of the network. Once launched, it will open up opportunities for telecoms to connect to it and harness the capabilities and frequencies which it uses.

My point also is that with the Three/Vodafone merger, both infastructures of networs will be shared, thus connecting as one user, giving higher speeds and services than currently.

B
    Do people a favour and don't offer any more incorrect advice. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭conormccarthy92

anyone have any advice for me re the credit card statement ? I used a debit card and currently do not have a credit card ... Also the email says i need to fax them within 5 days or my card will be refunded but I checked my bank balance and it hasnt been deducted yet?

Any help appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭long_b

anyone have any advice for me re the credit card statement ? I used a debit card and currently do not have a credit card ... Also the email says i need to fax them within 5 days or my card will be refunded but I checked my bank balance and it hasnt been deducted yet?

Any help appreciated!
    Debit card should be OK I would have thought - if it's just a proof of address document.

As for the faxing if it's a hassle I'd bring it in to an O2 shop and make them send it

Just ordred one there! wonder what are the chances of getting it! woudln't work earlier or on Friday. Fingers crossed! Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Just ordred one there! wonder what are the chances of getting it! woudln't work earlier or on Friday. Fingers crossed! Thanks OP!

I'm trying to order one but getting an error:
    "Unfortunately we are currently unable to process your transaction. Please try again later."

When did you order yours?

m4r10 wrote: »
    I'm trying to order one but getting an error:
    "Unfortunately we are currently unable to process your transaction. Please try again later."

When did you order yours?

Just about 2 mins before I posted above... I got that error when I tired this morning, but said I'd give it another go and it worked...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Just about 2 mins before I posted above... I got that error when I tired this morning, but said I'd give it another go and it worked...

Thanks, I'll give it another try later on.

Advertisement