Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Got them!

yayyy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,970 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Feckin' sorted. Didn't know that about their servers. All I knew was that, all of a sudden, PC and laptop-through-phone connected. As soon as I hit the purchase tickets button phone rand to say mate had already gotten them and, sure enough, my number was now invalid. Deadly. 4th glasto. To all ye Glasto virgins: Ye'll love it. Hope ye have a great time....... But you'll never look at other festivals the same way again.

Congrats everyone who got through

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭hullabulloo

Got through too after failing last year, think it's getting faster now keep plugging away. I used the host file trick but not sure if it worked as I didnt get through straight away

Tickets all gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

Got them, yaheeeeyyyy, anyone need help?? 2 reg pages open, pm me

• Advertisement

Wow.....sold out in record time 100mins

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Popmart97

missed out ....again, soul destroying :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Got them, yaheeeeyyyy, anyone need help?? 2 reg pages open, pm me

PM-ed you, sorry about the caps :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Denalihighway

got through to final ticket page TWICE...credit card details filled out and wouldn't let me proceed

f*cking livid...

well done to those who got em

Burning Man for me.

Re-sale of cancelled tickets in April.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

we missed out too, very annoying as the page where I could input the registration numbers and postcodes came up loads but crashed after that. Wouldnt mind so much if that hadn't happened. Fingers crossed for the resale though. Online says it will happen in the spring, is that after the UK balance paying window closes?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

April it is

April it is

Two of the previous times I went I got tickets in the resale so it genuinely is worth a go. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

Two of the previous times I went I got tickets in the resale so it genuinely is worth a go. Good luck

cool! it was bound to happen sooner or later, we've been to a few already and always got tickets on this day - I'd say the fallow year really boosted demand too. Will do us no harm to find out how the resale works :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

So for those of us who got tickets... who is even playing this year? I know the Rolling Stones have been rumoured but they've denied this. I absolutely love the Stones and have never seen them before, would be unreal for me if they played.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

So for those of us who got tickets... who is even playing this year? I know the Rolling Stones have been rumoured but they've denied this. I absolutely love the Stones and have never seen them before, would be unreal for me if they played.

Emily Eavis has unfortunately already ruled out The Stone Roses for this year. Rumours though that The Smiths might be going to re-unite for this years glasto.

http://www.thisissomerset.co.uk/Stone-Roses-ruled-Smiths-reunite-2013-Glastonbury/story-17042403-detail/story.html

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

No tickets, gutted :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I've managed to get tickets for people who missed out via mini resales before, like in the next couple of weeks the site may go live very briefly to sell tickets where there were duplicate orders or some such. Keep your eyes and ears open and also on efests and you never know when they may be available.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭markcellardoor

orders can be checked on See tickets on below URL

I was able to place 3 orders for people earlier. one of them was a UK order and that seems come up on the search OK but the 2 others (international) don't seem to. Can anybody else confirm this?

I did manage to get a confirmation mail though on these.

https://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService/CheckOrder

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭teddansonswig

orders can be checked on See tickets on below URL

https://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService/CheckOrder

that sites scaring me because it says no bookings found!@? im just freeking myself out now.... got a conf email so.... IM GOING THATS IT :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭markcellardoor

that sites scaring me because it says no bookings found!@? im just freeking myself out now.... got a conf email so.... IM GOING THATS IT :)

If yours isn't there either then i guess no International orders are on the seetickets site itself. I guess we should be OK if we got confirmation emails.

Strange though because years previously you were able to check order on the site. Maybe that might change.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zippy1991

8 tickets, first timers!!
    This is gonna be fun !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭FairCity12

7 of us were looking to go. All left very disappointed. 0 tickets :(

Watch out for the resales, sometimes you have to buy a return coach ticket package including the actual concert ticket, often seen people getting in this way too......best of luck to everyone in the resale, hope you all get in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

Watch out for the resales, sometimes you have to buy a return coach ticket package including the actual concert ticket, often seen people getting in this way too......best of luck to everyone in the resale, hope you all get in

Just be careful with this. A lot of times they only give you your Glastonbury ticket when you turn up for the coach.

Very true, meant to say that, a mate of mine had to fly to London and then pick up the coach at Victoria in order to actually get his hands on the tickets. But the point being, it is much easier to get in this way on the resale as the coach tickets are easier to get your hands on, at a very late point in the weeks running up to the event, they reissue unclaimed ones, after the initial resale/deposit balance/cancellations.

Sometimes this is handy though. Last time I got this. Got the bus from Bristol (Think it was about 15 pounds sterling extra). You got a bus time and collected your ticket from the driver. The handy thing though was that, because I traveled by bus, I got a green pass. This gave me access to the green facilities: Showers and nicer toilets (The same drop toilets but each row had wheelie-bins full of sawdust and you poured a cup full over your "deposit". You'd be AMAZED the difference this simple extra made! No smell AT ALL. I wouldn't be surprised if they do this at the rest of the drop toilets actually). It was so handy that one of our group is going to get the Bristol bus purely so we can get a green pass this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

We managed to get 4 tickets! First timer also, cant wait.... Would LOVE if the Smiths were headlining...

Has anyone advice on the best way to camper van it? Hire a van in Ireland and go over on the ferry or fly over and hire a camper van over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭teddansonswig

Sheog wrote: »
    We managed to get 4 tickets! First timer also, cant wait.... Would LOVE if the Smiths were headlining...

Has anyone advice on the best way to camper van it? Hire a van in Ireland and go over on the ferry or fly over and hire a camper van over there?

hey sheog well done on the tickets! we are trying to work out the same thing... all i know so far is most irish comp. charge @10 per day to drive in the uk :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I might be getting a wristbanding job for this, the fellah handling the wristbands also was doing some of the Irish festivals last summer, so hopefully this will happen. It will be my first time at Glastonbury if it works out.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement